It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok guys.. This story has been in my mind for quite some time now.. It's a completely different genre from what I have written so far. I've done mystery, thriller, supernatural and slight action.

Well this is romance through and through..  It could be long of I get enough response or I'll wind it up quicker.. I hope you all want read a mushy-mushy romance story from me.. though I don't think I am gud at romantic scenes and it takes me forever to get them right, I really wanted to write this one. So if some parts seem to lack in intensity or description please bear with me.

INTRODUCTION

How strange a turn your life can take if you end up kissing the wrong person? Or maybe person is right after all?

The shy Kashish never thought she had it in her to go after her love and pursue her dream. She lied and played crooked to get back her love.

Sujal played the crooked all his life, creating an image of him which was a lie, just to live his private life with peace and dignity. He never thought another lie could become his reality.

Just one innocent desperate kiss and both their lives never remained the same.

Should we blame it on the kiss or was it their fate?

PS: This story is written in time 10 years ago.. when some families in India were still extremely conservative and we didn't know about much about computers. Girls without a graduate degree were still considered good marriage material. Mobiles were a exclusive new fad.

Characters:-

Sujal Coulter: Rich, handsome and popular. He isn't a heartbreaker though.. He does have his string of affairs but no angry woman, coz angry woman would be bad for his dad's political career. He's the modern Casanova, a rich, good for nothing playboy or so everyone thought except for one person.

Kashish Sinha: Sheltered, innocent and beautiful. She is girl with a strict moral code and loves her family. She would do anything her father would say. But everything about her changed with her first reckless act for love. She's shy and timid, until she found otherwise.

Akshay (Shay) Kendrik: The man whom Kashish loved with her entire heart and soul. And the man who loved himself with his entire heart and soul.

Ridhima : Kashish's distant cousin from her mother's side. She guided Kashish through the mess she helped her create. A lovely independent girl, who never had a sibling love until she met Kashish.

Edward Coulter : Sujal's dad, he is the mayor of Illyria the town where the whole drama takes place. He is currently running for getting re-elected to his office. He is a good mayor.. But often good political leaders don't make the best fathers..

Veena Coulter : Sujal's mother, originally Indian, but has been fully American since she married Edward Coulter. She loves Sujal dearly and loves him even more when he kisses the wrong girl.

If I decide to make it a long story then I'll introduce more character's as the story progresses.

Edited by meggs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meggs thumbnail
INDEX:

Prologue... pg 01

Chapter 01... pg 01
Chapter 02
... pg 02
Chapter 03... pg 04
Chapter 04... pg 05
Chapter 05... pg 06
Chapter 06... pg 06
Chapter 07... pg 07
Chapter 08... pg 08
Chapter 09... pg 09
Chapter 10... pg 10
Chapter 11... pg 11
Chapter 12... pg 14
Chapter 13... pg 15
Chapter 14... pg 17

PM List:-

AKForever
Angel-Pebby
dazzeling glory
golu_1677
gupta.aditi20
hinal60
-Kanky-
kashishdabest
moonlight2630
ronojoy_ria
storywriter
spvd
Sumi_162710
Surya.Ravi
vidu87

if u want to me to pm u press like on this post..

Edited by meggs - 12 years ago
meggs thumbnail

IT STARTED WITH A KISS.

Prologue

Kashish's heart was racing fast now as daring solution formed into her mind, the only solution. Her throat dried up and her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth, at the thought of what she was determined to do now. She fisted her hands tighter and tried to swallow. This is it. I have to do this! I can't take it anymore.

She angrily cast one last look at Akshay's mocking face in front of her. "Go ahead, prove it." he sneered, goading her to give up and accept humiliation.

Never again! Kashish raised her chin and whipped around to face the other man by her side, before sheer nervousness could freeze her body, she tugged the man down to her height by pulling at his white tee, while her other hand settled around his neck, brushing his slightly overlong hair. While pulling him down to her, she stood on her tiptoe at the same moment. Eyes closed, she firmly placed her puckered lips over his surprised ones. But 'Hope that's proof enough' was not what Kashish was thinking then seconds after the contact, instead she though- My god! My first kiss and I don't even know his name!

Had anyone ever told Sujal before, that defending beautiful women and getting petty revenge could get him such a free, delicious kisses.. He might have considered making a profession out of it. Oh boy.. But the damsel in question was something else. He had come up from behind her, her better than average behind and had been hit by the sweetest, innocent smile ever. Although the situation said she wasn't what her smile made her look like, at the first brush of their lips Sujal knew better. The lady was clearly inexperienced, an innocent and before she could lose her balance he circled her waist and pulled her tight against him. His other hand closed around her slender neck, adjusting her face so that he could show her what a proper kiss between lovers should be like, by dipping deeper into her open mouth. Sweet, definitely sweet.

meggs thumbnail

Chapter one

Babyyy my babyyy

It written on your face..

You still.. wonder

If we made a big mistahake..

I trieeeeeed to go on like I never knew you...

Backstreet boys's incomplete blasted through the stereo as Kashish curled up on the chocolate littered bed with a pile of soft cushions.

"You want more ice-cream or chocolate? Should I put on Romeo Juliet or Titanic? Which do you want?" Ridhima, Kashish's cousin asked as she fluffed one of her pillows and got ready to leave for her job.

"I want him!!!! That's all I want! I am sick of chocolate and ice creams you have been stuffing me for the 4 days now and for god's sake turn down that depressing song, I am going to start hating it! And I don't want to watch anymore depressing movies either!" Kashish cried indigently but the effect was spoiled as her voice got muffled by the pillow she hid her face in and a loud sob at the end.

Ridhima tried her be to soothe her innocent, little cousin, how she wished to hurt the slime ball who had Kashish bawling like this for days, "Kashish... it'll help, trust me. It's a part of breaking up. You break up, you get depressed, you hear and watch depressing things coz you want everyone in misery around you and not feel jealous of some one's successful love and lastly the chocolate and ice-cream is to lift you out of it."

"That was not reassuring and made me look very bad! I am not the kind of person who can't be happy for others if my life is in gutter!" Kashish finally looked up from the pillow and glared at Ridhima.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, you're the best person ever Kashish, and he is a slime ball. No, don't defend him. It's just I don't want you hurting anymore ok? This stuff helps. Trust me it helps. And you have to get over it Kashish, if you don't do something about yourself do you know what your father is going to do to me?"

Kashish sniffled and rubbed her red nose, she was being childish and impossible and Ridhima wasn't even blaming her for her behavior. If only she could stop being weak and.. And... and what? What will you do? You little nothing? A voice taunted inside Kashish's head making her cry even more. She was weak ok. But she wasn't going to make Ridhima suffer more. "You have chocolate chip ice left? I want 'gone with the wind'. And turn down the music I can't hear the movie."

Ridhima smiled and ruffled Kashish's hair before giving her what she asked, "I am going or office now. Order out some lunch if you don't feel like cooking ok? And we'll go out tonight. I think you are getting over him. Hmm? Take care." Ridhima once more ruffled Kashish's hair and left.

Kashish tried to straighten her hair but gave it up, she was a mess all over, what did hair matter? Watching the opening credits of the famous movie Kashish settled back comfortably and let her thoughts drift to the past as her unfocused eyes watched the movie.

-oOo-

Edited by meggs - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Megha! 

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy writing this FF and you fetch awesome readership. Alright, I like it, I would say - I cannot tolerate romance, that's a different issue but I wanted to read something from you right from its beginning which is why I am reading this. Thanks for the PMs and I shall look forward to the unfolding of this story.

Luck!

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
hinal60 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice start]

really good continue soon
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Meggs! 

First of all, many congratulations on the new thread and new fic! =) I know, you'll rock and i want to be a part of it! So, yeah! I'm liking the very feel of it, really! Just for the records, i haven't read about Sujal Kashish, ever before... and never really watched the show, so, i don't know how to picture them! But other than that, i really, really liked the prologue! It'was really exciting to read, i wish you had wrote in, smg further! 

Anyways, good start and i hope you get an awesome and hue bunch of readers! 
Thank you for the PM!
Garima 

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 13 years ago
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its awesome. i lov ur writing. i am as usual in bhaiyaji fan club. i hate that AKshay ! 

one advice for Kashish, stop being meena kumarii bcoz everything happens for the best, because she may find her destiny in the most unusual circumstances.

and for Akshay ! oh i hate him !

for Ridhimma, plz guide Kashish well..so she falls for the right person

as for miss meggs...good going master writer ...keep up the fab work..cya
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...I just dropped in to say....DONT STOP PMing me...hehe. I am having xams.....so I'll read the FS later and leave my comments there!! And of course...I do wish to read this one....Thnx for the PM....but do continue doing so....even though am not gonna reply very soon!!

Btw...I did manage to read the prologue in a bird's eye-view...hehe. Seems nice...will comment in details later on!!
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
th eup is really nice the character everything is good
plz cont soon with the story i love to read it and pm