Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

Nice part

When will Kashish ever think using her brians.hey she is using it.. just not towards the right  person...i promise u wont b irritated by her much longer and if she can't then atleast she should listen to Ridhima, oh u don want ppl listening to ridhima.. dont forget she doesnt have a high opinion of sujal either
Akshay need to get a good beating for his behaviour.reaf the ud u'll have ur wish granted
Kashish is glad to receive Sujal's help for selecting a dress. While sujal is falling in love with i wont call it love yet.. more like attraction.. infatuation i guess..he really likes her...Kashish even more.
Please cotinue soonthanks for the lovely comment

Originally posted by: akkiii

I hope in next part ur giving Akshay some serious laat jootey n ghoosey by sujal (add some by me )since i promised no violence... i cant do much of it.. but there still is some relief from the prick akshay in the next part

That insane bas***d is playing with poor gurl's emotionsi agree
Ur right love is blind ...N u dun try to judge that person on the basis of what he did ...u have ur own conceptions ..n even if u find him doing something wrong ...u try to believe otherwiseit is frutrating for the frnds and family member to see a good person wasting away on such a useless guy... lets hope things get better for our kash b4 getting much worse
I cant blame kashish ...I hope the bubble bursts soon...it will proabaly in the next UD
She is super cute yaar ...hehe he he yup she is adorable despite her hangups..trying to find something for herself ...n no confidence ...Then the darling of masses ..hehe ..Sujal ...He was theresujal is he best after all.. how can any guy be better than him in my ff?

Private modelling show ...haha ..u put it so right ...it was very funny ..i am gladu liked it and founded it funny i didnt want sujal to come across as a pervert...
Sujal jus understands her charecter ...chose sumthing so beautiful for her ...yup yup😃
Whirling n twirling ...I was jus imagining it ...wow sujal must be gaping at her non stop
I am loving this kashish n this Sujal tooi am glad u are i have never written them in such light before...(ll my previous ff one of them had atleast been deadly serious about something or other)
Ester is coming ...I hope it lightens up the lives of this cute couple ( soon to be couple)oh it will trust me it will...😆
Ridtz as  fire breathing dragon ..haha ...poor sujalhe is indeed poor but his fortunes shall change with Easter.. thts my plan
continue soon
love u
akki
loved ur wonderfulll comment... thanks for the praises i need all of them

Originally posted by: golu_1677

another great part...thanx😊

Kashish what shld i say abt her she is crazy abt akshat...its akshay... and yah she is

Why cant she see that sujal cares for hershe sees it and she is touched to find such a nice guy, he loves heri doubt tht.. he likes her has a sorta kinda crush too.. but love now tht is too early, always thr to help her and she is mad abt akshat how can someone b so blind in love...i have seen ppl being like tht, dont ask me how, i personally have never been there😕

waiting for more cont soonthanks for the comment

golu_1677 thumbnail
thanks for another superb update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 13
last time i used 3 times stupid but this time i dont have any thing to say to this stupid idiot Kashish...
that slime Akshay is the most disgusting creature...
and if and i really mean it, if once more time just one more time this idiot Kashish again goes behind that Akshay main screen ghus kar i strangle her yaar...
she is the limit...
thank god Sujal was there and he actually found her, had he were not that attentive pata nahi kya hua hoga to that idiot Kashish...
i will even title Kashish as Idiot Kashish...
hope Ridhima and Sujal slap the daylights out of the idiot Kashish this time...
cont soon dear...
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was very good.
When will Kashish learn that she should never tust Akshay
It was good that Sujal was there to help Kashish after noticing that something had been mixed in her drink.
Sujal is finding it very difficult to control his feelings when Kashish is around.
Ridhima is right in way by blaming sujal, because if it hadn't been for his suggestion and support, kashish would not have had the courage to do this. On the other hand Sujal was right in assuming that Rishima would be ther with kashish.
Hope that both of them knock some sence into Kashish
please continue sonn
meggs thumbnail
Happy independence day everyone!!!!😃😃😃😃😃

enjoy the celebration of our freedom.😊

and now for replying to ur comments..

@ aamirkhanfan- yes sujal will always be there. iam glad u liked the UD

@angelina_angel-glad u liked it

@golu_1677- thankx😊
meggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 13
last time i used 3 times stupid but this time i dont have any thing to say to this stupid idiot Kashish.i hope the next part clears up some of her stupid reasons to u.....
that slime Akshay is the most disgusting creature...totally agree with u there.
and if and i really mean it, if once more time just one more time this idiot Kashish again goes behind that Akshay main screen ghus kar i strangle her yaar...hehe hehe hehe... no worries... about tht angle... but u'll still want to strangle her...
she is the limit...she is a typical girl... i dont like much of the type either...
thank god Sujal was there and he actually found her, had he were not that attentive pata nahi kya hua hoga to that idiot Kashish...if there is kahsish..then all his attention is there too lol😆
i will even title Kashish as Idiot Kashish...welll... cant stop u and maybe she deserves it too...
hope Ridhima and Sujal slap the daylights out of the idiot Kashish this time...plsss our hero wundt raise hand on agirl.. he is gentleman through and through.. he bileves in alling out the will at crack of dawn 😉
cont soon dear... i hope  u like the next part and comment too..

thanks for the comment.. a they are rare they are all very precious..
meggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

Update was very good. good u liked it😊

When will Kashish learn that she should never tust Akshayshe only stayed to find his motives.. she doesn't trust him.
It was good that Sujal was there to help Kashish after noticing that something had been mixed in her drink.he is ur knoght in shinning armor😍
Sujal is finding it very difficult to control his feelings when Kashish is around.he he he hee😆
Ridhima is right in way by blaming sujal, because if it hadn't been for his suggestion and support, kashish would not have had the courage to do this. On the other hand Sujal was right in assuming that Rishima would be ther with kashish.guess kashish is smart enough to fool two very intelligent people
Hope that both of them knock some sence into Kashish.. yeah she needs done tht badly.
please continue sonn

thanks for the nice comment, i hope u like the next part too.. will post it tonight.
meggs thumbnail
independence day special part will be posted tonight... u'll see kashish breaking free of her tanged heart and falling into deeper trouble... he he heee😊
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO U...will be waiting
meggs thumbnail

CHAPTER 14

Kashish woke up next morning but wished immediately that she hadn't. Her head was splitting open and her eyes were hurting. Maybe she made some noise or movement coz the next moment a very angry Ridhima was breathing down her neck, shouting about, immaturity, irresponsibility, idiocy and something else too but Kashish was hardly able to listen the piercing noise much less make sense of it.

"Shhh… plsss…" Kashish moaned and gave up on attempts to open her stuck eyelids.

"Oh you want me to shut up do you? Do YOU? You are unbelievable, do you have any idea…." Ridhima scolded Kashish ass he made her get up, handed her a wet towel to wipe her face and gave her some painkiller and juice to drink.

"Thanks Ridhima." Kashish muttered when she was feeling more alive a few minutes later. Ridhima made a hmph noise and went out of the room for a while. Wisely Kashish used the time t get up and use the bathroom.

Some 20 minutes later as Kashish made her way out of her room she was Ridhima about to leave for her work.

"Ahem.. Ridhima?" Kashish said hoping that Ridhima wouldn't listen and leave.

"What is it?" Ridhima asked one hand on door.

"About last night.. I… I am really sorry.. I never thought that-" Kashish began to apologize but Ridhima cut her off coolly.

"No Kashish don't apologize are give me excuses. I have put up with you and your feelings which I don't understand. I even tried to help you do something I don't approve of at all. And yesterday when I specifically told you not to go, you didn't listen to me. Maybe coz you think I am an idiot, or coz you place too much faith in Akshay. Or maybe both, but I have had it. I don't want to spend another night worrying myself sick over you. He dumped you Kashish, get it over with. Stop being so clingy and pathetic. I can't take this anymore okay!" Ridhima said and stormed out before Kashish could say anymore to her.

Kashish hadn't wanted to make anyone worry or get into any sort of trouble.. Also it wasn't that she didn't know that she was well and truly dumped by Akshay and this behavior was indeed pathetic. Kashish knew it all, yet she had to do all this, yet…. Kashish slumped down on her bed and hid her face in her pillow. Yet…

-oOo-

Sujal found himself waiting outside the mall at 1.00 pm, feeling absolutely ridiculous, yet he waited. Ofcourse he knew that the fire breathing Ridhima wouldn't let Kashish out of her sight now, especially not to come and meet him, yet Sujal couldn't help being hopeful that Kashish may come. Besides he wanted to know how she was. Was she ok?.. Did she have any side effects in the morning? Did she remember any part of the ride home?

Sujal contemplated and got surprised by a light tap on his shoulder.

"What's that frown on your face about?" Kashish said smiling sunshine down upon him.

"I was thinking if you were ok.. If you were well enough to come today.." Sujal said making a note of Kashish's face, her slight puffy eyes.

"Oh.. I.. I am. Sujal I am really very sorry for last night. I should have been more careful and yes you are all right I shouldn't have gone there in the first place but.. I did and I am so sorry, I got you and Ridhima so worried and into so much trouble because of me. I… I am really sorry. I have even decided to stop this now." Kashish said looking determined yet sad. As if she had come to some disheartening decision.

"You mean you are not going to meet that slime again?" Sujal asked elated.

Kashish nodded, eyes downcast, she said, "I wanted Akshay.. But.. Now that price is too much. Lying to my parents was one thing, but I can't go on like this, while hurting you and Ridhima and making trouble for the people close to me. So.. I have decided to give up on Akshay. I am not going to run after him anymore. I am not even going to meet with him if he calls me. I am.. I am Done.." Kashish said wringing her hands all the while, swallowing hard between words.

Sujal maintained a long, understanding face for sake of her grief but seriously… he couldn't be happier. She was finally doing the right thing, now everything will work out just fine for her.

Controlling his wide grin Sujal said a few words of sympathy to her and then dragged her inside the mall.

There they shopped for long time often arguing over what he should buy. Sujal was going to buy the standard jewelry pendant for his mother and a tie for his father and other standard nic-nack for everyone else. It was the standard safe gift. Everyone liked them and used them. But apparently Kashish wouldn't agree. According to her, his gifts were impersonal.. Well he was buying them and giving them, how much more personal could it be?

"But c'mon… I mean wouldn't your mother be bored of all that jewelry and your father of all the ties.. Why not give them something else different.. You know… like… like what does your mother like? What are her hobbies? Interests?"

Sujal scratched his head and shrugged his shoulder. His parents were busy, important people. What time did they have to pursue any leisure activity? And even if they did… Sujal was sure they wouldn't be doing it front of him, "I dunno.. I guess mom likes doing charity work and stuff. I mean either she is around dad, or she is doing some charity work or organizing some event."

"So does she travel a lot?"

"Yeah.. she is hardly ever home…"

"I am sure she misses being home." Kashish said looking sad for Sujal's mom.

But Sujal couldn't agree… If she really missed being home then why not just stay at home? Who told her to flit over the whole world.

"Didn't you say your mom was Indian? Why not buy her something Indian?" Kashish said perking up, coming up with list of things which seemed absurdly ridiculous to Sujal…

Finally we settled on buying some pickle from an Indian shop and some ethnic looking bangles which could go well with western outfits. Bizarre right?

But somehow Kashish coerced Sujal into buying equally bizarre and erratic gifts for everyone in the family.

After shopping for 7 hrs Sujal was thoroughly worn out. Even though he enjoyed Kashish's company and liked some of her choices. One thing was decided. He would never again go buy gifts with a female again. Too opinionated and flighty for him. Sujal thought warily as he drove Kashish back to her place.

"Hey thanks for all the help today.. Although I still have my doubts… but umm thanks." Sujal said .

"Trust me they are all going to love it" Kashish said enthusiastically, a satisfied smile on her lips. Sujal couldn't help but look at her and smile back. She made such a pretty picture. Something about being with Kashish always raised Sujal's mood.

"Well we'll see. What are you doing during Easter holidays?" Sujal asked.

"I don't know." Kashish said growing all sad in a second.

"You mean you don't have any plans, you don't have anyone to celebrate with? Why don't we get together? You met my friends we could all meet and go somewhere and Ridhima can come too. It will be-"

"No. I mean, I don't know what I am doing coz… I don't know.. I mean.. Maybe I'll be back in India by then and really I don't know what will happen back there so… Well you know my ticket is for next week. So I am going to enjoying this week to my fullest. This is my Easter holiday." Kashish said giving a wobbly smile and then turned her face away to look outside the window, but Sujal saw the hand raised to her misty eyes in the window reflection.

"You r.. Leaving?" Sujal too felt stunned, his hands a bit unsteady at the wheel.

"Well yes…. I came here for Akshay, didn't I? I mean my home is in India… I have to go…" Kashish said not looking at Sujal.

"But… but you have job here, don't you?!" Sujal said, finally stopping the car at the edge of the road. This was wrong. Kashish shouldn't leave.

"Girls in our house don't have jobs… I told everyone that this was just social work." Kashish said miserably.

Sujal could see it clearly that even she didn't want to go. So why did she have to?

"But.. can't you just stay and continue working? I mean… you can be the first girl from your house to work, start a new trend and I mean it's archaic that girls don't work. Just stay. Why should your life be dictated by some slime of a guy? Ridhima also lives here and works. Why can't you do the same?" Sujal said grasping at straws. For Kashish's sadness and finality of tone it was clear that she would leave, no matter what he argued.

"Ridhima is a far away relation form my mother's side. And it doesn't matter what she does anyway.. They want me to get married if not to Akshay then some other guy they will choose for me. Let's not think about it. You know I still have a week here. and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. Agge ka sochne se kya faida?" Kashish said finally turning to look at Sujal.

"What did you say?" Sujal asked confused. Although he did have an Indian mother he had no grasp of Hindi whatsoever.

"I said it's no use worrying about the future." Kashish repeated and then beamed, "What are you doing day after tomorrow? Are you free? Let's go watch the movie which is going to be released."

"I can't believe that you are leaving." Sujal said shaking his head turning on the ignition and driving again, "Yeah sure lets go to the movie… We can have dinner then, I know a great place." Sujal said unenthusiastically unable come even with the fact that Kashish was leaving.

Kashish smiled enthusiastically and they made plans but both knew that the smiley happy front was just that, a front, a facade. As Sujal turned another corner, Kashish said, "Drop me at the next signal, I didn't tell Ridhima I was meeting you today."

Sujal nodded, he too had no wish to face the she-dragon.

As Sujal stopped the car at the red signal Kashish leaned forward suddenly and gave Sujal a half hug, "I'll miss you." And then jumped out of the car and left. The signal turned green and Sujal leaned down to look at Kashish's retreating figure out of the side window as he put the car in slow forward motion. And that was the last thing he saw before experiencing a crushing pain on his left side and blacking out.

-oOo-