Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i soo loved the upd8.. ammy ridz in the most romantic place.. i.e paris.. wow... hope sumthing cooks up b/w them
Priya- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Sorry i was away for a few days
Keep writing :D
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RES

sorry got exams going on, so I still haven't gotten time to edit the last res
πŸ€”

btw, Happy Birthday Sanaa :) hope you get everything you've wished for 😳

Edited:

YAY finally some AR scenes 😳
eeksss how cute are they when they bicker
😍 I love the teasing they do to each other πŸ˜† it always is to hide their feelings but then there is always that masti filled in them

OMG they even went to the extent of throwing water on each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they really need to tell each other they like each other
πŸ€“ cuz it's very obvious and both are just being stupid abt it 😳 and hayyeee Paris 😍 this shall be very interesting
fist we get AR in dance practice and then Paris 😲
πŸ€ͺ please don't tell me we gotta wait till Paris for them to confess they love each other 😳 cuz that would be a SUPER long wait and I don't wanna wait that long πŸ˜› their story needs to start already 😳 bauhot wait karaya  Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Aanya!!!
That was AMAZiNG!!!!!
I absolutely loved it.
I can't wait for the next part.
Luv ya
lm blownnn

omg this is so super duper amazinggg
LOVED IT!

cont soon pleaseee
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update !!!! pl continue soon !!!!
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

You're so insanely stupid! 

Do I have to give my gift today? πŸ˜•

What time is it in Tanzania? πŸ₯±

We're 2.5 hrs behind India..!! πŸ˜ƒ 
And no u dnt have to give it today..!! i've delayed myn by what...2 months??!! It's nearly done..!! And I'm sure you'll LOVE it...!! πŸ˜ƒ
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww what a great gift we got just because of sanaa, Thank you sanaa and Many Many Happy returns of the day may you get all the things you wished for <3
This part was sooo cute especially AR's interaction 😳
Paris means romance that means
Paris = Romance = AR ☺️
I can't for the next part ☺️
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited!

AanyaaπŸ€—
I reserved this post yesterday after reading your update, since i wanted to be able to articulate my thoughts well..
and i have read the update 3-4 times, and am still at a loss for words!!!!

Reason -- this part is one of those that is just simply PERFECT! Every sentence, every line is just so wonderfully written!
Their cute little banters while practising, their fight over that last drink, pouring ice-cold water over each other, them realizing simultaneously and acknowledging too how out-of-normal, they were behaving!
Them flirting with each other and knowing exactly what they were doing!

The surprise trip to Paris -- was well --- a real surprise..
Loved how you brought out the strong streak of independence that Riddhima has!!! Am glad Armaan realized Riddhima's sensitivity to that aspect of her nature!!!

But for me -- the 2 cutest parts of this update were :
One ---

He laughed softly at her adorable expressions. Taking it a bit further he said, "Haan haan. Pata hai! You just can't resist me, can you?

At that, she was back to her old self and said, "Oh you WISH! It's the other way round, Armaan! Hum sabko pata hai!"

"Uh..NO!"

They fell silent for a moment, enjoying the peace. She suddenly leaned towards him. Armaan looked in her direction and got startled. She was tantalizingly close. Her eyes were wide and her hair was wet at the ends, and a little curly. He looked at her, not being able to look away.

Riddhima looked at him and forgot what she was supposed to do. She was just as lost in the moment, as him, all plans of giving proof to him, forgotten. His electric blue eyes, pulled her towards him. She blamed it on the fact that she loved blue eyes, but brushed it off the next second. She knew it wasn't the color of the eyes that had her hooked. Regaining her composure she leaned just a little bit closer and said, "Told you, you couldn't resist me!"

second:

Giving him a hug, she went in, closing the door after her, the smile never leaving it's place on her face.

"Rahuuul???! Muskaaan?! Are you guys there?"

"We're right here, Ridzy!" They said, getting up from the couch. "Hum toh bas wait kar rahe the, ki kab tera romance khatam ho aur tu FINALLY darwaaza khole." Said, Muskaan coolly.

For the nth time that day, she turned red with embarrassment. "What IS it today? Embarrass-Riddhima-to-death Day???" she said, going to her room, trying to ease Rahul and Muskaan's laughing into oblivion while she fought a laugh herself.

To sum it up -- ONE OF THE BEST UPDATES FOR THIS FF!

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey thats the gr8
loved ar moment and specily riddhima and ridhima chiiled water on each other thats our real ar
arman is jeolused of ishan hmm nice 
so arman and riddhima going to paris
plz continue soon
lov
ria