OS- aehem confesses 'I LOVE U ' to Gopi

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

OS-Confession

3 days has passed, since the sandooq had gone to rashi and been sent to switzerland with jigar by Nani. Koki was shocked for ure. But this time was a bigger shock. Gopi will be leaving the house tonight with a big burden on her heart and lost hope. It was already half 6 and gopi had come downstairs with a bag in her hand and takes blessings from everyone, and bid them goodbye, went to the temple and prayed. She goes beside the door, turned back and looked at aehem who was in tears and how had confessed to her that he really loved her but she didn't trust him at all as she lost hope and trust in him. They both looked at each other for the last time while the romantic song came behind as Gopi left the house and walking in the middle of the road in a windy, storm weather and was raining heavily.:

Male:
Tuhi Tuhi Tuhii Mera Dil Hain
Chuke Dhadkanon Ko Dekhle Jaanejana
Sach Hi Keh Raha Hain Tujhse Tera Deewana
Tuhi Tuhi Tuhii Mera Dil Hain - 2
Female:
Betaabi Ka Aalam, Khwab Hain Aashiqana
Sunke Teri Baatein Aaj Maine Bhi Mana
Male:
Ehsaas Tu Mera, Mehsoos Main Karoo
Teri Chahton Pe Toh, Din Raat Main Maru
Female:
Behke Hain Armaan, Mehka Sama Hain
Tanhaiyon Ka Pal Shabnami Hain
Male:
Tu Pass Main Baithi Hain Phir Bhi
Lagta Hain Jaise Teri Kami Hain
Tujhko Ek Pal Bhi Muhskil Bhool Paana
Male:
Bechainiyan Badhi Ekraar Kar Liya
Jab Khwaahishey Jagi Tujhe Pyar Kar Liya
Female:
Deewangi Hain, Deewanapan Hain
Kaise Batau Kaisi Lagan Hain

He had realized his feelings for her and ran outside while everyone was stopping him not to go outside in a stormy weather. He saw her in the middle of the road crying and held her hand, and turned her around. He told her to look at his eyes and read as she can read peoples eyes and asked her if she could see any love for her in them. She saw the love that she was expecting and they both hugged each other tightly and cried hardly on each others shoulder.
Aehem touched her face and put her hands on both of her cheeks and spoke : I Love U' and both hugged each other tightly.
Male:
Aankhon Main Kya Hain Chehra Tera Hain
Tereliye Hi Bechain Mann Hain
Seene Main Hamesha Bas Tujhe Hain Chupana
Female:
Betaabi Ka Aalam, Khwab Hain Aashiqana
Sunke Teri Baatein Aaj Maine Bhi Mana
Male:
Tuhi Tuhi Tuhii Mera Dil Hain
Chorus:

Both had confessed to each other, and went home. Aehem told the family that both had accepted each other and will stay as a couple. They now were sent to switzerland by chirag as how he saw the love between them and never confessed so he sent them to have some private moments together. Both gopi and aehem was happy, they were going to have some private moments so that they can spend some time together and get to know each other.

That's all guys and girls, a wee short oneshot from me as I was sick with the show how they dragged the sandooq. Enjoy Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice ayesha os ayesha
coolmimz thumbnail
Aww cute...I love it Ayesha
Kavya.S thumbnail
ayesha that was very nice....
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ayesha ,
U have fed us so much mithai about Gohem romances in your stories that when we watch the actual episode it's like drinking karela juice. Good job.
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job dear. Keep writing like this.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u everyone, I came back after a big bang trying to make this an ff but made it a os. And aviva thanks karela juice urgh I hate anything related to karela