Wed Update - 13/04/11 - Lavanya - Get, Set Go!!!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG can this LAV be this much .....How dare she lie in this money issue....Wait Lav more and more nosecut for you is waiting in your in-laws home....Dont worry GW your daughter wont leave you and she will come in some days saying she is illtreated in that home...More crying waiting for GW.....No comments about ta...Unless he comes to know about this money matter and his mom intention we cannot expect Old ta...We need nothing but patience....Niteesh also he feel for thulz...Due to your selfish wife you lied...And appu waiting for you in terms of ta when he comes to know the truth....All are waiting for ta regreting for what he did to thulz and deepa...And those days are not fare...This GW will give the money to charu to give to ta but real scene is gg to happen in that only...Hey GW count your days....you are gg to be ditched by your own  sons and daughter and  like sudha said you r gg to tear your clothes and run....
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Eventhough Nithesh gets to see GW and Lav char, I have lost respect on him when he told lies to Thulasi🀒. Nithesh, you still don't know the silent killer char.  You will get to know it soon. Lav is nothing diff from GW other than the broker business GW is doingπŸ˜•.

TA should have handed over Deepa's issue to ThulasiπŸ˜•. First of all Deepa is Thulasi's friend and he does not have any rights to talk to Deepa like that. Poor gal did not even talk one word and walked out😭.

Nitish/Lav are newly wedded couple - ippo thaan just beginning to know one another, adhunaley.. Nitish wants to be in the good books of Lav so he lied for Lav's sake. But his conscience is pricking him thats why he keeps repeating it over and over again. Yes he is spineless and a moron to dance to Lav's music. However, he is slowly studying the characters of his MIL including that of his selfish wife Lav. I am sure very soon he will put Lav in her rightful place. At least he can see the wrong doings of his MIL and the goodness in Thulasi...but TA after being married to Thuls has failed miserably in understanding his sincere wife's true nature.😑 

He is a brainless fellow...having no guts to confront his mother but keeps on finding faults in Thulasi for every mistake someone else is responsible. Sometimes I wonder why he is so blind and stupid. Why is not making any effort to look for a job? Why must he get annoyed with Thulasi when he was cracking his head on finding the money to repay MM? He wants to borrow money from elsewhere to repay MM but is it that easy to borrow esp. when he is jobless?? - how is he going to pay back to the new kadankaran?? I just don't know how he is running the whole household expenditures when both T & T are jobless?

Tamil is an empty vessel which makes so much of noise....!!😑 I have lost my respect for him, however, if begins to change his ways for the better so that his marriage doesn't go on rocks then I will go all out to support hims..!!πŸ˜‰

Yes its nice to know that Thuls is much more calmer instead of being a cry baby. She knows she won't have the support of her husband thus she has to move smartly to safe guard herself. She also knows that Charu has bad intenstion and together with GW they are planning to destroy her marriage.😭

Waiting for the day when TA realises that his mum is not a sweet angel after all but a devil in disguise waiting to tear up his home...!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

It will be fun if the person from whom Nithish borrowed money comes and shouts in his house and everyone knows about the money business. Unlike Thuls who borrowed money for her SIL's marriage Lavs will be shouted at for wasting the money. I think they are going to show how Lavs will suffer exactly the way Thuls is... This will however not solve Thuls problem unless someone points it out to our dumb and daft Hero.

Kutty ponnu....our hero was doing all nicely until the director decided to change his character upside down.....perhaps he is trying to say a child born out of GW will somehow inherit some of her mean character too.πŸ₯±
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TO all THENDRAL fANS,

HERE'S WISHING YOU ALL A

INIYA TAMIL PUTHANDU NALVAZHTHUGAL...

A VERY HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU.  HOPE

thendral starts breezing soon...

bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update...
i didnt like TA s way of handling the issue...deepa has been very supportive throughout..how can he just throw her out like that...tough time for thulsi!!!!but i still think thulsi should have argued a little later..mayb aftr charu's ppl take lav home...

and loved that expression on lav mom in law face!!!!
she deserves it...and i guess nitish will support his ppl so lav will und what thulsi goes through...i guess charu will also create some prob for lav.may later on..!!!
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the nice update. A happy and prosperous new year to all of you.

One point. The four elders came to TA's mom's house to take Nitish and Laav to their home. Who would take care of Charu in that situation? Can the psycho be left alone?

The torture is only going to start for Laavanya. She tells she has made jewels for herself. Will her husband be able to trust her after she told this? This itself has to be painful for her. In her home everyone will be praising Thulasi and how will Lav and Charu feel?

Does Laavanya know the full plan her mom has and what she wants to do with TA?

As far TA, all he needs to do is go for a job. Why is he not doing that? His behavior to Thulasi is typical of the behavior of an unemployed person with his wife especially when problems make things tough. Very truly, 'Idle mind is devil's workshop.' Once he goes for job, he will regain his brain.
Sue Nair thumbnail
All of us have been wondering why it takes so long for TA  to be employed....but it seems to fall on deaf ears of the director.....jobless TA who is unable to run his own home doesn't fit to be a hero at all. πŸ˜‰

His endless tactics of borrowing money is so irritable....how the hell is he going to settle his debts??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Returning his FIL's money is a prestigious issue for him but vella illamai staying in the house and listening to gossips but forcing his frens to get him a loan doesn't seem to affect his prestige.😑 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for a well written update..!!πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Shubba for the nice update. A happy and prosperous new year to all of you.

One point. The four elders came to TA's mom's house to take Nitish and Laav to their home. Who would take care of Charu in that situation? Can the psycho be left alone?

The torture is only going to start for Laavanya. She tells she has made jewels for herself. Will her husband be able to trust her after she told this? This itself has to be painful for her. In her home everyone will be praising Thulasi and how will Lav and Charu feel?

Does Laavanya know the full plan her mom has and what she wants to do with TA?

As far TA, all he needs to do is go for a job. Why is he not doing that? His behavior to Thulasi is typical of the behavior of an unemployed person with his wife especially when problems make things tough. Very truly, 'Idle mind is devil's workshop.' Once he goes for job, he will regain his brain.

Lavanya just wants to think of a comfortable life for herself - you think she is bothered how her brother's life turns out to be? She was once a good buddy of Thuls who wanted her brother to marry Thulasi. But once she got to know Charu and saw the lavish lifestyle she was leading and noticed Nitish as the most eligible target she changed her whole concept.  She became friend's with Charu and forgot her humble beginnings. Ippo she only thinks of herself - if at all a situation arises for her to remove her mum from her life - she wouldn't hesitate to do it. GW 's  bitterness will begin with her daughter. Lav might even tell her mum not to visit her as her inlaws are not in favour of her (GW)....that would be GW's first slap..followed by many more...!!

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What you say is very true, Sue. GW had once told Laavanya that she wants to live permanently with her and Nitish and that day Lav knew only to say 'Yes' to her mom. Definitely this is not going to happen as Nitish is beginning not to like GW. And so Laav would surely bar her mom from coming to her family set up.