Wed Update - 13/04/11 - Lavanya - Get, Set Go!!!!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks shubba  for the update. 😊😊

Thuls' life is miserable and vulnerable.😭 

The evil smile of gutter really makes us so irritated.😡. .that we are in kolaiveri now. Mr.kumaran, do you have a specialized team to write gutter's dialogues in which she spews vulgarities?😉. I cannot tolerate this type of woman...Who cares only for their daughter not for the son? Still don't understand why these mamaiyar...UN ponnu inoru...Veetu marumagal. .. Thane? Why can't mamiyar realize this fact? 😡😡

.Ihope that deepa won't leave thuls as the team concentrates more on true love and friendship. True friendships always win.👏 As the typical adage goes, A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friends are there always to lend a helping hand at all situations'ithuku'a deepa...Vithi...Vilaku' alla.

Coming to lav...One more selfish creature by her mil's family. I have never seen a girl like lav .How can she make jewels out of borrowed money? Soon 7.5 started for Lav.

TA you cannot expect your wife to comfort you all the time...She is too busy as she is student and moreover she doesn't have maturity to handle the situation at tough times😲. Her brought up is like that you know your wife more than your family. What does this show?😉

You people let others to pachayathu in your personal life😡. Whenever a problem arises this TA easily blame HIS wife at all circumstances. But one thing the more you hate, more you shout you are going to regret for your words. At bad times only your soul mate going to help YOU and her supporters will be there to help your wife not your arumai mum. All these probs which are being faced by TA is due to his...char.. Being a. Very short tempered guy😡😡.

As others said in their earlier posts, every woman should stand on her legs as education plays an important role in their lives😊. The team actually tries to concentrate on that concept but whatever it is they should not spoil the hero char to the core and irritate 🤢the viewers by these gutter and psycho's plans😡. Which shows that evil people live happily and good people need to suffer is it?😡 And the heroine crying all the time thinking of her beloved husband, money probs, MIL's evil intentions...Appaa'how can a china ponnu tolerates all this during her college time' Sigh 😭.

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks shubba for the nice Update!😊

Awesome 3rd part⭐️! Even one line VR spoke, it was so good👏. GW and TA both really need to hear it, eventhough it does not make any difference in GW.

So irritating to see Selfish queen romancing Nithesh😕. This will be your final laugh lady😆😆! Aapu coming your way. Vazhalga Nithesh mom👏! Already Thulasi puranam
started in Nithesh family. I really want them to compare Lav with Thulasi often😃.

Eventhough Nithesh gets to see GW and Lav char, I have lost respect on him when he told lies to Thulasi🤢. Nithesh, you still don't know the silent killer char.  You will get to know it soon. Lav is nothing diff from GW other than the broker business GW is doing😕.

hehe...Nice to see GW face when she came to know Sudha was hearing her talk😛. Puvi pottu thaaku your mom👏. GW, climax is nearing. Both your sons gg to totally disown you. Atleast Puvi doesn't talk that rude, but irukku unakku from TA. He will surely spit on you and call you broker😡.

TA should have handed over Deepa's issue to Thulasi😕. First of all Deepa is Thulasi's friend and he does not have any rights to talk to Deepa like that. Poor gal did not even talk one word and walked out😭.

The good positive thing in this week episode is Thulasi⭐️. She is not the old Thulasi who easily breaks down and cries all the time and hesitate to talk😉. Eventhough she is upset  with TA behaviour she is very determined and mentally strong enough and will not give up on her stand about Charu and GW👏👏. Liked the way how she asked TA about him dealing with Deepa issue. Good! Keep it up Thulasi👏👏. Be brave!
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Lovely Update plus Super Comments!!😃

TA😡😡....He was too harsh & rude to Deepa & Thulasi...he thinks that the way he talked to Deepa was with decency....i think whole TA's family dont know what decency means....I totally cant get this guy...if he cant drop her @ college...just leave it...why mention about go in bus or auto?...go take your best friend on a bike ride😡😡...go tell your mom & friend that you chased Deepa out and you are mad at Thulasi...so they can celebrate...and we will enjoy those creatures faces🤢..I so want Thulasi to ignore Mr.TA....TA should feel guilty for these through out his life time...

What?....4 Lakhs turned in to gold? what a great news...Lav shameless is busy convincing her hubby after ruining her brother's life...that is periyavanga problem aam but she want Nithesh to romance her 24/7...If Sudha & Puvi are imsais whats the name for this GW?😡...Nithesh already starting to hate his athai...so when her dream plan comes in to visible she is done..

Did this GW went to her dream land after VR hugging TA?🤢.....lets see how VR gonna react when he get to know his daughters ambition....now only Nithesh's mom is murachufying @ Lav....after she enters that house both ladies will murachufy @ her...how nice that will be to us.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Noo comments about TA😡

I felt really bad for Deepa and Thulasi. It was sad to see her crying, for a second i thought Deepa is going to talk back but not did😳😭 Thulasi was very sad, TA was very rude to Deep and bad to Thuls. Ta Thuls-ah drop panna mudiyalen-na yenn wait panneenga??😡🤢

Nith, ur too late. Ellam mudincha odane pesurathu, nallathu ille😲 Lav, sontha Annan is suffering and u need jewels-ah?. What a mom and daugther😡 Nith, i liked it when he was talking bad about GW. Now he has a bad impression about her, which is good😊 Nith mom is still angry..Yippie😆
VR hugging TA was sad, but couldnt control GWs face. What a happiness?? Ada thooo😡
VR please praise Thuls more, but if you does nothing is going to change in this stupid GW family😡

And i dont think that all the left Promo scenes will come on Friday. Maybe extend until Monday
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Akka!

TA🤢 no other words for him, till he starts to think...

Again very happy about Nit/Lavs... 😃 So we can expect Lavs actions to be punished soon by Nits and his family. He has made it clear that he does not like GW's behaviour and so far Lavs blames all on GW but when she gets to their house, she has no one to blame her selfish, money-minded behaviour but herself 👏

I cannot believe they spent the money on gold, if they don't want to give to TA, at least they could've returned it to Nit's friend 😡 Wat is she going to do with the gold, build a gold man for Charu?
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi shubba, tks for the super fast update with a great title---lavanyaku 7.5 waiting....

shocked to hear 4 lacs has turned to jewels... good for TA when he knows money was there and turned to gold and all the while he turned his only good relationships to sour ones... good churning by bro n sis...

but i liked the way he feels that T wanted to stay with his family (poor fellow -ignorance is also not bliss for him) and also when he tells T it is ok if deepa felt bad.. even u felt bad when deepa's mom spoke rudely  to u and patti and what did she do then... even in his anger he was feeling for T-- it was so sad and funny at the same time!!!

I can now imagine TA making it up with T even as all time time even in anger he is supporting her many a time,, but what abt deepa.. the only way he can redeem is by givening up lav and making deepa his official sister...

wonder wht is waiting for us on Friday--- i wish before lav steps in to her new house TA shud realise the truth--- (my dream may be)

p.s. what i cud not digest what TA accusing deepa of otu kekafying esp after TA did the same thing when GW n T were fighting it out... what an irony!
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shubba akka,

Why TA is getting so much mad for this money reason..!! He has heard many more curses from them(padam and co..) during their(T&T) marriage time.. That time he was not getting so much frustrated..!! TA's dialogs to Deepa was harsh..!! Really was sad to see Deepa like that crying..!! I think if it was someone else other than T&T, Deepa would have opened her mouth and would have been bold..!! Cos Deepa has respects for TA she is just calm and crying....!! It was also sad to see Thulasi when TA spoke harshly to her..!!

Lav is just so cheap..!! How innocently she tells Niteesh about the jewels she bought for all the 4 lakhs😡..!! Soon Niteesh will realize about Lav..!! Lav's time to get all the aapu's has started..!!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have never seen such a horrible selfish girl like this Lav....what is she thinking?..just because the family that she married to is "super rich" she can do what ever she want?..shameless GW made jewels to her daughter on the money that was borrowed by her own SIL... if her mom says does this lav dont have any sense?...i know i am stupid to expect that from anyone in this family....

Here the main thing is the more and more Lav be a jalra to her mother...the more and more Nithesh plus everyone from his family is going to think that Lav too know this disgusting plan & supporting her mom on bringing Charu as her DIL by chasing Thulasi...i think this is how its going to go & everyone going to hate Lav too including Mr.TA...but here too Thulasi is going to solve this as she by her self knows/told Lav is not part of it and she too said that to Lav the other day....again its going to be only Thulasi who is going to unite this selfish girl with them... Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for a wonderful update Shubba...your comments exactly said what I thought....

TA has gone mad...may be GW and Charu have ingested some of their psychoness in TA before they left...

Puvi is much better than TA ...atleast when Sudha said your MOM told us as 71/2, he didnt advice Sudha "Overhearing is bad...you shouldnt have done that" instead he gave back nicely to Bazaari and 🤬 Lavanya..... 

OMG 🤬 Lavanya is Selfish to the core...She was talking like a new born baby to Nitish...I dunno anything only Mummy darling knows everything...all I know is to burn a cigar and enjoy when somebodys house is burning...you mean girl you dont have to give the money to TA...but buying a gold chain and kulukings is it necessary?

I think the seperation between Tulasi and Tamil is now inevitable..Tulasi seems to be getting more and more stronger now...the advice given by her professor seems to have gone deep into her...thats why she is now concentrating more on her studies than running behind this senseless TA and trying to convince him....

Go Tulasi Go just walk away from these selfish, heartless creatures and complete your studies...
You can still study without the help of TA, I think Prabha can help you from his Trust like he does for Deepa...

I am sure TAs character is going to get completely degraded and he might even go the extent of accepting Charu (when she says "neenga kannala ennaku thali katitinga " as Shubba said)

I seriously dunno why I am still watching this serial..