Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@nabz...🤗..long time and i agree....when poll came tabhi shak tha dev ka kucch karenge yeh log is track mein with maaneet

@21-07 welcome to den hun and naam bol do🤗
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashu its in d DNA!!!!🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I feel whole HANDA PARIVAAR got genetically MUTATED while watching a certain COFFEE-d show!
ROFL🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: livelygal

KAL RAAT KHULEGA TEJ KA RAAZ

I want a Flash Back scene.....

Daarji shouting- BRIJ OYE....TEJ OYYYEEE KITTHE HO TUM LOG???

(From behind the Jhaadi)
Itthe hain hum dono Daarji...

TWO GUYS...BEHIND ONE BUSH!!!!

KHAANDAAN KI IZZAT MITTI MEIN MIL JAYEGI....

DONO KI SHAADI KARADO!

oh.. you  nad love.. you just remind me of our first meeting...😍 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 btw daarjee would say.. tum dono..... tum dono ne humare purkhon ki izzat pe daag laga diya ha....

Tej: puts all his strength and says from the glottis ... daarjeee,,,"per DAAG toh Achha hote hain...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and gives their  DAAGed clothes to Pammi to wash out with "surf excel"...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Himaja12 thumbnail
@Geeks: Really. I am unaware of that. 😊.  Looks like you want some more compliments from me to accept that.😆😆😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shali - Nahi nahi. Mujhe bhi Dev ki dulai chahiye. But I only have a problem with him posing to be MSK. Let him get beaten by being Dev only. Iske liye usko MSK bane ki kya zarooth. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today's Episode is a good filler after the high voltage passionate episode of yesterday but it had some strong scenes and some top notch acting from all👍🏼...

First and foremost CVs should get this straight in their head that Dev's mahaanta is not needed in the current track😡;So plss keep Dev out of Amritsar track;Whatever issues r there between Maaneet its all because of a third party Dev😡;So getting that same third party once again in Amritsar between Maaneet will spoil the whole track😡...

Having said that I agree Samir is a very good actor and one cannot simply let his talent go in waste; So why can't a separate track be developed for Dev in Delhi itself where he can look after Khurana constructions in Maan's absense and CVs hv a golden chance to make him negative where he might b shown getting greedy once again and trying to do some blunder in the business which will automatically pave the way for the next track once Amritsar track is over and Maaneet returns back to Delhi😃;This way even Sameer as Dev will get his separate track and a challenging role and at the same time Maaneet themselves can sort out their issues in Amritsar😳...

Coming to Geet,I know several questions will b raised about her today regarding her silence when she sees her brother Teji misbehaving with MSK and treating him like a bonded labour;People might question why is Geet silent and just being a cry-baby there....Again I m not trying to defend Geet here but I can only say I understand her pain here because I m trying to put myself in her shoes while analysing her present situation😭; Today if MSK is carrying load on his back then even Geet is starving without taking any medicine;So its not like MSK is suffering while Geet is enjoying ;When she sees MSK carrying that load on his back ,she refuses to take medicine and doesn't even eat anything at night thus indirectly she physically punishes her own health as well😭;She cannot see MSK getting humiliated but she is not able to open her mouth not because she is weak but she knows what Teji did with Adi earlier;She knows MSK is not weak like Adi and can hit Teji easily but does she want to see this violence in front of her eyes where her cousins and her husband get into a nasty fight once she reveals the truth of his identity ??;So if she is quiet ,its only because she doesn't want MSK to get into any sort of trouble there 😭;Next question might b if she feels so much pain for MSK ,then why is she so adamant and not ready to go with MSK ?;Here I guess we need to understand that different individuals hv different ways of expressing their hurt and pain; On one hand Pammi is ready to take any and every humiliation coming from her husband but at the same time Geet is not the kind of lady to follow Pammi's footsteps😊;Those words coming out of MSK's mouth about her self-respect and that too in front of a third party Dev had hit her hard and she is not able to come out of it ; She has lost the faith in living her life...neither she wants to return back nor she wants live her life reason why she is not even eating food or taking medicines properly😭....so her anger is just not on MSK but on life as a whole...Basically its her inner frustation and depression which she has got into and is not able to come out of it  which is resulting in her negativity towards MSK as well as life in general;Only MSK and his love can bring her out of this negativity and depression😳...So its not like only MSK is suffering here...Geet too is equally suffering in her pain....and they both need each other to come out of this phase because they still cannot live or breathe without each other's presense and nor can they see each other in pain which is why they end up giving pain to themselves...😭.....

Tej-Pammi relationship is a good contrast for Maan-Geet relationship where both MSK and Geet can learn the lessons of their life seeing the way Tej behaves with his wife or the way Pammi keeps sacrificing her wishes for her husband...The contrast which CVs hv shown in these two couples is quite good👍🏼...

Jugnu mama and his story about Deepak-Jyoti is symbolic and no its not me because my name only goes with my Pati-Parmeshwar Satish😡😆😳;Deepak and Jyoti is something to do with light and its brightness....both r incomplete without each other and we can hv brightness around only when there is light😳;So MSK is the Deepak(Light) here  and Geet is his Jyoti(Brightness)...Both needs to b together to wipe of this dark phase of their life😳....

Today's Episode sort of gives a rough idea of whats coming in the future episodes...we see a determined MSK now who is not scared of anyone but can go to any extremes for his Gith😳;We see a emotional Geet here who cannot see her man in so much pain and so she ends up giving herself pain as well which is an indication that she is melting😳; MSK-Geet will b meeting chupke-chupke and coming close soon if we notice the written promo before the start of the episode😈...bas only worry is Dev coming to Amritsar😡..I hope CVs cancel that stupid idea right now and send Adi back there if needed😊

Episode Rating:8/10...I liked the flow of today's episode whether its Tej-Pammi scene where the actress Pammi was superb or Tej-MSK confrontation scene where DD was awesome with her silent acting or MSK trying to control his anger in front of Tej and Lucky scene where GC was brilliant with his expressions👏👏👏👏
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

Himaja: COOL 😊 What is Swan up to 😲? Stealing of my talwar is useless since it works only when I hold it. It's my master and I am its master. 😊

moi want to chop the CVs if they send Dev to Amritsar....😆.....since moi not allowed to wield the mighty talwar me giving you supari to do the same....😆
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
himaja, how sweet of you! hello! Hugs! I'm good!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Himaja...Noooo, I am not fishing for compliments 😆 But since you have not heard the song here...enjoy. EDIT🤣

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooooo all 🤗🤗
Nice episode with good flow

okie a question to my all fellow devils i cant  ask this one in MF na thats why ?😕
What ppl want Geet to do when Tejji was insulting Maan ?
Shouts from balcony   runs in slow motion and says nahinnnnn Veer ji 🤣Koi buriya na uthwao mere deewane se 🤣

or
Geet come running and running in slowmotion and say
Maaannnnnnnn
and tejji beats maan 😡
Tel me tell me
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago