Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

Swan: Me would love to see Dev in Amritsar. So no chopping down 😆

you want Dev in Amritsar....😲😲😡😡😡......shall i start torturing you with MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....😆😆😆😆
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashu the funny thing is both BRIJ n TEJ hit on MAAN....But only the former was successful.....TEJ's frustration cud also be because of that...🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Himaja12 thumbnail
@Bubba: I was about to quote you and you edited😡😡😡. Way better than whom I see JA, PU and some random guys here and there.😆😆😆

@Daaku: You want Dev in Amritsar😲😲. Why??
Edited by Himaja12 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an12345678

Swan: Me would love to see Dev in Amritsar. So no chopping down 😆

An.. Dev can come later to Amritsar but right now there is no place for him in the track...I mean already the issues between Maaneet happened because of Dev,..so presense of that same man between them when both r yet to sort out the issues,will only lead to more disaster between them na😕....
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u Ashu!  My choco avi getting too many nazars, its time to put it down!   🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swan: Tussi do not blackmail me ... 😡 Will chop you down 🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: livelygal

Ashu the funny thing is both BRIJ n TEJ hit on MAAN....But only the former was successful.....TEJ's frustration cud also be because of that...🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hmmm..right Maan attractss lots of Males nowadays🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti is a pati-vrata patni..she has two loyal hubbies...real mein Satish and virtual mein MSK...haan

So no place for Any Deepak..no badnaami plss😡..me going to screw the CVs for linking my name with a paraya mard😡😭😭
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Thank u Ashu!  My choco avi getting too many nazars, its time to put it down!   🤣

coz no one notcied it except the hawk eye geetsROFL
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Jyo great take 👏

Jyo is here to defend herself 🤣

Jugnu mama and his story about Deepak-Jyoti is symbolic and no its not me because my name only goes with my Pati-Parmeshwar Satish😡😆😳;Deepak and Jyoti is something to do with light and its brightness....both r incomplete without each other and we can hv brightness around only when there is light😳;So MSK is the Deepak(Light) here  and Geet is his Jyoti(Brightness)...Both needs to b together to wipe of this dark phase of their life😳....

⭐️  Brilliant 😳