Oh Yes it was dear..It was ..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I Sent You a Friend Request.
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oye hemaaaa..........iluv u ............the way discribe abhaya and our own emotions is so fab!! its seems impossible for me to stop myself from hopping  up nd down........god ....its so hard for me to resist my pleasure in front of my mum while watching abhay nd piya togather..... haay ........
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dunno how you manage to write so well...!!!
you make all the abhiya scenes super duper special with your fab posts...awesome post dear...loved it...!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tantrums..

oye hemaaaa..........iluv u ............the way discribe abhaya and our own emotions is so fab!! its seems impossible for me to stop myself from hopping  up nd down........god ....its so hard for me to resist my pleasure in front of my mum while watching abhay nd piya togather..... haay ........

Thank you so much for that lovely words of Praises dear..I am humbled..God Bless..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณAW..i CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU WATCH WITH YOUR ELDERS YOU ARE SO MUCH CONSCIOUS..NA..But I have no such problem THANK GOD..& I am much elder to yu all so no probs whatsoever..!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaarification

i dunno how you manage to write so well...!!!

you make all the abhiya scenes super duper special with your fab posts...awesome post dear...loved it...!

aw..nothing like your fanfic dear..You are all awesome..I just write whatever comes in my mind & heart at that moment..As I always do the same..dream & dream & dream ABHIYA..!! Sometimes I feel how did I writ such big post ..Yaar ..I swear..๐Ÿค—
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hema Hema Hema.. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

After a long time,i am reading your post and I swear its a treat or pleasure to read ! You wont believe,.only by reading the title of the topic,i can make out that its by our hema only..
And what to tell..you have got such amazing comments..i dnt have anything better to say..
You are just too good yaar..i so so so loved this post..i felt as if I am driving with abhiya..all thanks to you of course..
I will stop by saying :
"I so wanted this post to never END for ETERNITY.."

โค๏ธ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Hema Hema Hema.. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

After a long time,i am reading your post and I swear its a treat or pleasure to read ! You wont believe,.only by reading the title of the topic,i can make out that its by our hema only..
And what to tell..you have got such amazing comments..i dnt have anything better to say..
You are just too good yaar..i so so so loved this post..i felt as if I am driving with abhiya..all thanks to you of course..
I will stop by saying :
"I so wanted this post to never END for ETERNITY.."

โค๏ธ

Awwww...I am speechless..and am blushing..with happiness..too much praise yaar dont know whether I deserve it as there are one after other awesoem writers here in this forum..Ohhhhh your love is making me feel so wanted ..adn THANK YOU..adn take a tight Jadooki jhappi from me..sweety..I am sooooooo happy i could make you HAPPY..I swear..LOVE YOU..!!๐Ÿค—And that last sentence..awwwwwwwww...I am so touched yaar ..THANK YOU..THANK YOU THANK YOU..!!๐Ÿค—
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

๐Ÿค—Awwww...I am speechless..and am blushing..with happiness..too much praise yaar dont know whether I deserve it as there are one after other awesoem writers here in this forum..Ohhhhh your love is making me feel so wanted ..adn THANK YOU..adn take a tight Jadooki jhappi from me..sweety..I am sooooooo happy i could make you HAPPY..I swear..LOVE YOU..!!๐Ÿค—And that last sentence..awwwwwwwww...I am so touched yaar ..THANK YOU..THANK YOU THANK YOU..!!๐Ÿค—

I agree there are many awesome writers including you obviously..but you are so very unique yaar...i can relate it to myself while reading your post..it touches everyone's heart..do you want anything more ?? ๐Ÿ˜›
aww tight Jadooki jhappi ! ACCEPTED !! And one more   ๐Ÿค— from me to you..

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Its a mad amd mad ABHIYA world ANMOL๐Ÿ˜†..awww..love ya my dear friend..๐Ÿค—

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†i know many members will pheko joota at me but i wish abhiya romance stops now 4 2 weeks๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† my exams r coming and i will flunk then if they both continue like this๐Ÿคฃ