I so wanted that drive to never END for ETERNITY..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
One scene of ABHIYA..and you feel the DAY IS COMPLETE & PERFECT..!! Aw..creatives & production people need a HUG to have understood that..Ki people like me ABHIYA (ViSu) fanatics only ask that ...!! So this HUGπŸ€— is  for the creatives...who really work hard to give us different sweet ..very realistic moments with ABHIYA to cherish for the rest of our lives..!!

awwwwww...How he was driving with a swollen face ..speeding like a forumal one race..in ANGER & Jealousy..running through his body & mind..!! Loved the way ..Piya talked tonight in the car..there was so much of comfort & togetherness & familiarity ..in that talk & the way she talked..!! Adn so very rightly she started with teh most frustrating topic for her & that is HIDINg her relation ..with ABHAY from the world..she must be drained in energy because fo that..She so wants to dance & jump like a deer or a peacock in happiness & boast about her TO DIE FOR HANDSOME ASSET..ABHAY..who loves her dearer than any thing that exists in this planet..awww..That must be really taking a toll on her mind & heart and so sh esaid that to him..ki agar kuch der aur mein yeh chupati phirungi toh mera sar phat jaayega..πŸ˜†aawww..and our angry sweeto monster is still not changed any expression..so sh econtinues..Why are you driving so fast ..??!! ABhay..she calls him..what wrong with you..! And suddenly he jerks & stops...the car...She is not that surprised ..but is very eager to know what made him stop..thats all because she must be so so so used to his sudden mood swings & anger that ..it is his normal behaviour..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³cho chweet..πŸ˜†..and finally his highness opens his mouth frowing..ki Din bhar kabir ke saath spend karti ho..abb yeh evening ko bhi classes..!! Awwwwww..that was sooooooooo cute the way he said yaar..!! And Piya is all so touched & happy and bubbles of happiness inside her heart as to how much he is possessiev about her but she very calmly explains the situation to him..and makes him understand that ..its not a thing she wants but no choice ..awwww..Teh way Suku handled that scene was superb I felt she was so very natural like any girl would act with her beloved..and  I so so adore teh way she shakes her head & talks like a sweet teenager..yaar..I swear..πŸ€—..!! Adn Abay is a awesoem listener as always..he is quite ..no yes ..or no..but in his expression you know that he has understood her POV..and is cintent with her answer..uf..that is what Vivu is outstnding as ABHAY he has so handled every expression with such ease ..with out uttering a word..he has been able to put across every feeling & turmoil he goes through as ABHAY and that is why I say..Vivian & Sukirti are the best thing that ever happened to this show..and that is why this show is soooooo outstanding & magical..!!With due respect to each & every actor who are in teh show..who are equally good ..BUT ..cant help these two are a notch better than others as they both are th epillars of this show..& teh burden i smore on them..!And their Sizzling chemistry is already the talk of every lip..I guess..!!

Ok SO Abhay is satisfied with that answer so he drives again calmly now..and our sweet heart Piya is all smiles looking at her ..cutie pie..still sulking a bit and so to make him feel heavenly she ..bends herself closer to him..resting on his strong muscular sexy shoulder  & and holding his arm for support ..she stares up  at him through that cut eyes..from a closer distance  now ..adn says..I think you have not realised how cute you look ...when you are jealous..!! Ahhhhh..I am sure all of us wanted to say that to ABHAY ..long long back..!! Actually uski har ada pe marjaaneko jeechahata hai..hai na..!! and does Piya's ...!!😍..Oh that moment ..when they were driving and she holding on to him and feeling so peaceful  & complete & content..I felt that teh time shoudl stand still or it should never end and only continue the way it is..forever..these two together  we all watching for eternity...like feeling..!!.
Adn she says..as it is we are getting so less time to spend together ..why dont we just forget everything else & enjoy it for ourselves..come on my love..Lets do it..let s not waste any sec..of this precious priceless time we have only for both of us..!!..and saying that SHE SAYS THOSE WORDS off late which only ABHAY was repeating.."I LOVE YOU"..I love you so much.."..GOD...!! I really amtelling you..I was so wishing & waiting when will our darling PIYA repeat those words for ABHAY..who I am sur e was as eager & thirsty like us to ..hear it from her ..sweet voice..with so much passion..!!..AND SHE DID IT..and in such sweet adoring passionate way..awwww..!! adn by saying so..she was all overlooking at him..in his eyes..and face..adn HE IS SWEPT away with that  passionaet love filled storm inside his so called dead heart..and he repeats in his ever sexy ..whisper..I love you..!! ..ohhhhhh..I have no more words to explain that moment ..it needs to be experienced while watching..!!

Adn they come to drop point..and Piya get s up from his shoulders..'ss aww..adn she takes off her belt ad looks a ABHAY..with  such a sweet smile ..filled with a feeling that awww..baby ..I need to go..U OK..??!! types..!! AND ABHAY is all disheartned that the moments are over & she has to again go to outside world..he is so pissed..BUT SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT for HIM TO LAST with him..in HER ABSENCE...!! For him to survive her not being with him..!! ADN THAT WAS ONE OF THE SWEETEST sexiest..awesomest GOODBYE PECK ON THE CHEEK..ever..!!And it was more firmer..than the first one..awww..the way she held his other cheek in her hand and she gets back to the door with such a RED BLUSH & LOVE FILLED SMILE ..ahhhhhhhhh..no words are enough to justify that..moment..and he is watching her all the way out of  the car door & the gate with a sweet delicate smile of complete happiness within his dead soul..that he must have never felt like  for last 150 odd years..till date..!!Adn actually I felt he blushed a little too awww..!! and I so so so wanted oen thing..that is..ki when he said I love you to piya staring at her face close to his down..her forehead was just next to his lips..I so so so was thinking ki..yes he wil give a peck on it now..yes..now..BUT NO..it dint happen I think that would be even awesome..BUT NO COMPLAINTS..Sorry for being so greedy..😳..and I was so  also hoping  when Piya took out the belt and was about to get down..Oh i hope at least a KISS NOW..??!! and WOHAAAA..it did happen..God my happiness had no bounds..!!

so a song for tonight...awww..this si my fav and very very sweet song please listen to it quite old..from movie Jawaani..(neelam was the heroine..) its awesome & so so so fits ABHIYA TONIGHT DONT MISS IT..Please..!! It is awesome music as well..!!

These  below lines are for PIYA..!!😳

tu ruutha to main ro duungi sanam
aaja meri baahon mein aa..

le legi jaan meri teri naaraazagi
jis mein tu kush rahe meri us mein kushi..

ho teri ye saadagi ye bholaapan tera
mera nasib hai khilata joban tera
meri bahaar tu mera qaraar tu
masti se bhar diya tuune jivan mera

These below lines are for ABHAY...!awww..😳

tu meri hai main tera huun sanam
pagali hai kya hans de zara
chupake se bol de dil mein jo baat hai
ab koyi dar nahin apani har raat hai
apana ye pyaar bhi puuja se kam nahin
mujhako ye naaz hai tu mere saath hai

aaja meri baahon mein aa

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The scene was amazing n how u described it is awesome
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aweeee Hema such an nice post!!! Now watching the episode again!!! Can't get out of AbhIya..😍 AbhIya car scene was just awesome. Ek hi kaami hai...Abhay ne phir se kanjuusi dikhaya kiss karne mei.πŸ˜’ agar woh ho jata toh pata nahi mai aab kaha hoti....ICU mei bhi ho sakti...🀣

And the song is superb yaar....πŸ‘

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey hema ur back with a mind blowing post today episode was nice and piya and abhay kiss was the best !!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God! How do you manage to write so much on a topic. It comes only with passion for the subject and you are no doubt Abhiya's biggest fan!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

The scene was amazing n how u described it is awesome

Awww..thank yu dear..That means a lot to me..ABHIYA are teh reason..for that..!!😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Aweeee Hema such an nice post!!! Now watching the episode again!!! Can't get out of AbhIya..😍 AbhIya car scene was just awesome. Ek hi kaami hai...Abhay ne phir se kanjuusi dikhaya kiss karne mei.πŸ˜’ agar woh ho jata toh pata nahi mai aab kaha hoti....ICU mei bhi ho sakti...🀣

And the song is superb yaar....πŸ‘

oh yes RUMI..yeh ABHAy bhi na ..anyways ..dont worry he will compensate for that ..tomorrow..I really hope when he drops her back..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromal

hey hema ur back with a mind blowing post today episode was nice and piya and abhay kiss was the best !!

Awww..Thank you sweet heart...oh that KISS..uff kiss no.2 from PIYA & counting is ON>.BIG TIME>.!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Oh my God! How do you manage to write so much on a topic. It comes only with passion for the subject and you are no doubt Abhiya's biggest fan!

awwww..thats a great great compliment anamika..& I really wonder myself sometimes ..how di dI manage you  know..!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh yes RUMI..yeh ABHAy bhi na ..anyways ..dont worry he will compensate for that ..tomorrow..I really hope when he drops her back..!!😍

Aap ke muuh mein ghee-shaakkar...πŸ˜ƒ and a tight jhaappppii...πŸ€—