Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome Update !!!!  
Lovedd Itt !!!! Thnxx for the PM & Update SOON !! 
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zamee   🤗.....thank u for the lovely update and PM.....loved the passionate Maaneet moments 😍......they just can not get enough of each other 😳......waiting to know more about the past......the preasent is getting interesting......plz continue......TC 😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
chapter 11 part 2 18+

Geet wanted the type of reassurance he couldn't give. Their affair had been born out of their old friendship and curiosity, and then lust, but she was right to think it had turned into something more—and that was something he had to deal with before they landed in Delhi, because then it would be all about duty. But right now… Winding inky curls of her hair around his finger as he caressed her face, he suggested she let her hair grow again. 'you have such beautiful hair.' And when she touched it, as if in surprise, he took hold of her hand to kiss each fingertip in turn.

'is that suppose to show me you care, Maan?'

She was still asking—and he was still on his guard. He would never lead her on. 'I care about you,  Geet.' And that was as far as he could go. 'if my only interest in you was that you picked up your career I could have e-mailed my suggestions to you. Or, I could have asked one of my PA's to scour the trade papers and identify some promising opportunities.'

'I wasn't talking about work, Maan'

He knew that.

'is sex nothing more than recreation for you?'

'surely, friendship plays a part? He suggested dryly.

'Friendship?' Geet laughed, a little sadly, he thought. 'I don't have many friends like you.'

'I'm pleased to hear it,' he said, tumbling her onto her back. He wanted her to laugh and smile and be happy. He wanted to make love to Geet until they'd both had their fill of each other, but deep down he wondered if that moment would ever come.

Maan knew just how to make her forget. Starting with her toes, he kissed his way up her ankles, her calves, her thighs, and all places north, until she was so hungry for him she didn't care what conditions he put on their relationship. But this time she wanted to be in control—this time she wanted Maan underneath her. And so she straddled him and took him deep, riding with the same wild abandon she had always used to answer the stone wall she came up against with Maan.

If this was all there was…

She should have known Maan wouldn't remain submissive for long. He allowed her to enjoy himas long as he chose to and then he turned her beneath him. 'Enthusiasm and vigour are great,' he husked against her mouth, but neither one of them is any substitute for skill.'

And then he proved it, taking her to heaven and back with artful delay and intuitive strokes that allowed her to climb the mountain only to hover at its peak for the longest moment before plummenting down into the deepest pool of pleasure.

'how will I ever get enough of you?' she asked him when they lay quietly, recovering. She was already feeling the twinges of desire again. Incredibly, the more they made love, the more she wanted to make love to Maan. 'I'm addicted to you.'

She'd said too much. Confessions like that would only make things worse. An affair that could only last as long as the voyage couldn't be called addictive. At best, it could be great, or fabulous, or exciting; but it could never be habit-forming, for that would have to be broken the moment they docked.

'what I meant to say,' Geet amended quickly, 'is, I'm addicted to you technique. Did you get all that out of a book?' she cocked her head to one side, in the old teasing way.

'all of it,' Maan confirmed straight-faced.

He laughed as he brought her into his arms. 'don't you ever take life seriously geet?

And now he could have cut out his tongue. Geet had to be the bravest person he knew, and all the bravado in the world couldn't hide the fact that she was still recovering. 'do you ever take this thing off? He demanded, lightly twanging the elastic holding her eyepatch in place. 'its always so perfectly positioned.'

'like your ego?'

He deserved that.'you can take it off with me.'

'I know,' she said making no attempt to do so.

'it makes no difference to me. Youre the same person to me, Geet, with or without—

'you think?' she said softly.

'I know,' he said, leaning on his elbows so he could look into her face.

'im bored of talking about me,' she said, and sitting up, she added, 'its you im worried about.'

He shook his head wryly. 'are you trying to change the subject by any chance?'

She ignored him and proceeded to lecture him on the perils of fast cars and even faster living.

'when youre as old as I am,' he murmured, drawing her into his arms again, 'youll understand.'

'ill never be al old as you are, Maan singh Khurana. Youll always be older than me.

'can we save the philosophy and attend to more practical matters?' he suggested with a grin.

'if you mean, can we make love again…' she tried to act disapproving, but she wanted him again—SO badly. It was as if they had never made love. And sometimes hunger—urges—needs, they had to be ATTENDED TO, as Maan put it so eloquently, before reasoned thought was possible.

'I want you—hows that for an answer?' Maan demanded as he thrust one hard-muscled thigh between her leg. 'and I cant wait while we debate it,' he added, pressing her knees back.

Any further conversation had to wait. Her words were lost as Maan began the delivery of pleasure in a way that demanded all her concentration. He was unequalled, she realized wildly as he gave her everything she needed in a firm and practiced stroke. And he was everything she had ever wanted—

And it still wasn't enough, Geet realized when the shock waves had subsided, because rather than being the start of something wonderful and lasting between them this was leading towards the end. But it was incredible and she should be satisfied. It was far more pleasure than anyone could reasonably expect in alifetime of loving, let alone during one passionate voyage on a billionaire's yatcht.

As they lay together limbs comfortably entangled, Geet realized she was exhausted beyond the point of sleep. It was then Maan suggested they take a swim. 'swim?' she managed groggily, her voice muffled by the pillow from which she didn't even possess sufficient strength to lift her head. 'you must be joking.'

'I thought we'd drop anchor by a beach and have a picnic.'

'ofcourse we will—youre serious?' she demanded when Maan sprang out of bed.

'have you ever known me promise something I couldn't deliver?'

She watched him stride across the room, knowing there were some things Maan would never promise her, and she felt a stab of regret for all the things she couldn't make happen, however much she wanted to. And she hadn't forgotten her concerns for Maan. The seeds of curiosity had been sewn and she wouldn't rest until she knew everything that had happened to Maan over the years they'd been apart—and the shadows she'd seen flicker in his eyes told her she wasn't the only one to have suffered a trauma.

'I wont be long,' he called back to her from the door.

But with the hourglass running down, any parting from Maan was too long.

__

hey guys.. sorry for not updating yesterday!!

uni work.. i dont think ill be updating tomorrow as well...
lets see though 3 more essays to write 

precap- 😊

leave lotsa comments and likes...
and spam all you want as well..
i'd be glad to read it
😆

Love,
Zamee<3
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why is maan refusing to talk abot himself unless there r some serious issues?........................wud love to know about maan
-Premeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

why is maan refusing to talk abot himself unless there r some serious issues?........................wud love to know about maan

hmmm this is bringing us closer to our next part of the story maan's life... we are as it is going into his world DELHI

m not going to say anything more... lets see what geet finds out!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update.. Hey just started reading your FF and i lliked the way the story is progressing can you please add me to the PM list?

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update....
loved it....
maaneet...all....☺️☺️☺️
loving it....
cant wait to know what maan is hiding n y is he hiding it...??
update soon....
-Premeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

awesome update....

loved it....
maaneet...all....☺️☺️☺️
loving it....
cant wait to know what maan is hiding n y is he hiding it...??
update soon....

hmm maybe he is hiding it because hes been a playboy for as long as he can remember and the feelings for him are new...??

okay m shutting up now !!🤢
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Premeena-

hmm maybe he is hiding it because hes been a playboy for as long as he can remember and the feelings for him are new...??

okay m shutting up now !!🤢

dont shut up...i'm loving it....😉
haaye...maan having new feelings....😍
which he is not sure about...😕
cant wait for the next part....😆
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan is quite mysterious??