M mistress Ch. 16 16/09 pg 40

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 11 - affection

They were hardly inside Geet's stateroom door before Maan was kissing her. This was everything she had ever wanted. Being with Maan had exceeded her dreams beyond anything she could have imagined and she couldn't think about the end of the voyage now'she refused to think about it. Maan's kisses were tender, passionate, cherishing, hot, and this was as close as two people could be'

And they were naked by the time they made it to the bed.

'did you imagine one helping of Geet would me enough for me?' Maan demanded huskily as he turned her beneath him.

'I think we've entered the land of excess.'

'were not even close yet,' he assured her, moving down on the bed.

'glutton,' she accused him mid-gasp.

'are you complaining?'

'certainly not.' Placing her hands on his shoulders, she put Maan to work again. 'I have no complaints'none whatsoever'except I cant hold on''

'youre not supposed to hold on,' he said, taking her mid scream of pleasure. 'and with every nautical mine we travel were going closer to that land of excess you mentioned''

<EDITED>
'are you trying for a record here too?' she demanded some time later when she was still throbbing with sensation.

'you know how competitive I am,' he said nuzzling her lips with his mouth.

'don't ever change,' she murmured as a kiss became a caress, and the caress fired the hunger inside her.

'I have no intention of doing so,' Maan assured her as he took her again.

__

She didn't mean to spoil the mood, but the closer they became physically, the more she wanted to know about Maan. 'What?' he said, prompting her while they were briefly resting.

'theres something elusive about you.' Easing around in his arms, she stared into his face.

'like all the stuff you wont tell me?' his gaze lingered on her eyepatch. 'school gave you the chance to try rally driving at an early age, and you used to be a good driver. What happened, Geet'when did you become reckless enough to a bend a car round a tree?'

The recklessness had started on the night he left. But this was about Maan and she refused to be distracted. 'my injuries are out there for everyone to see. Your are hidden,' she told himbluntly. 'and whatever youre keeping locked away from me can only have happened while I was in hospital undergoing surgery.'

'very good, Miss Marple. Anymore insights you'd care to share with me?'

'don't make light of it Maan. I just wish you'd share those secrets with me. I understand the responsibilities youre facing, and I know you cant take me with you into that world.'

Maan's answer to this was to stroke and kiss her brow. 'what did I tell you about making the most of this time?'

He said, and, drawing he rinto his arms, he kissed her'lightly, deeply, passionately' 'you worry too much about everything, Geet.'

'about you, maybe,' she admitted, finding it increasingly hard to keep her feeling under wraps.

'I'm the last person you should be worrying about. Im a mighty maharaja, remember?' Maan laughed as he mocked himself, a binding flash of perfect teeth against his smooth dark skin. And then he kissed her again, and tickled her, until she had to beg him to stop, by which time she was crying with laughter.

__

'You don't need to offer me a job,' Geet murmured, lying warm and contented in Maan's arms after they had made love again. 'your right about this being a wonderful adventure, but when I go home i'll almost certainly pick up my career'and that's thanks to you. You kick-started my brain, my ambition, my lust for life''

'and, for me I hope?'

'do you need to ask?' she said sweeping a gaze down Maan's brazenly exposed body. He didn't even cover himself with a sheet. He just lay there, inviting attention'distracting her so she could hardly think beyond the next bout of pleasure. 'I don't need you to look out for me, Maan'nor must you feel you have to give me a job.'

'who said anything about giving you a job?' folding his arms behind his head, Maan stared at her. 'youll have to compete for the various contracts along with everyone else. I canr be seen to favour anyone or that would mean a return to the old ways. Im doing you no favours, Geet, other than putting you in the way of opportunity.'

'so'' she frowned.

'so?' Maan probed.

'is that the only reason you brought me here?'

'I cant think of any other'can you?'

He had to move fast to dodge the pillow she threw at him.

__

precap: i care about you Geet😳

so how did you like the story so far??😊

leave lots of comments and likes

Love,
Zamee<3

part 2 - page 6
part 3 - page 11

chapter 12
part 1 - page 12
part 2 - page 13
part 3 - page 17
part 4 - page 19

chapter 13
part 1 -  page 20
part 2 - page 22

chapter 14
part 1 - page 25
part 2 - page 31
part 3 - page 32

chapter 15
part 1 - page 34
part 2 - page 37

chapter 16
part 1 - page 40
Edited by -Premeena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Premeena- thumbnail
for those who were asking me about the links for the previous chapters
here:
MAHARAJA'S MISTRESS

chapter 1-7

chapter 7 (last part)
the story continues

chapter 8
the voyage

chapter 9
18+ warning 😆

chapter 10
Angry Geet😡

ENJOY!!

Edited by -Premeena- - 13 years ago
roopsie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsum!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it im kinda silent reader rather was ............
could you pls send me pms for what ever you write and whenever you write
thankyou
roopal
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved precap.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...........................just can't understand whether maan is attracted to geet or is in love with her?
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very enjoyable waiting for more!!!!!!!!!!!
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks a bundle for the PM.

Loved the update.
The precap looks promising,but it also says Maan cares for her not LOVE...................😍
Update soon.
-Premeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

nice part...........................just can't understand whether maan is attracted to geet or is in love with her?

hmm what do you think is love attraction?
or is attraction part of love...looooll...

think it... and think about what boys think of attraction 😛

cheers!!!
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha they can't seem to keep their hands off each other but they're probably making up for the time they spent away from each other and awe geet is opening up a bit about her bottled up feelings she felt for him anyways great update and awe the precap can't wait 😊