Maharaja's mistress MG ch 7 prt 1 pg 83 25/03

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Maharaja's Mistress...

Hey guys ok this is entirely NOT my work. It's a plagiarized work from Mills and Boons, and I thought you would love to hear it as Maan and Geet's story!

Please let me know if I should continue typing it' I fell in love with the book so wanted to share it with you guys..!!

Do let me know if you want to hear more from this book. If most of you have already read it then I won't continue. 

She had to steel herself to place the call. Hard to believe she had once taken Maan as easily as any tomboy took on her older brother's best friend, but a lot of water had passed under the bridge since then and these days Maan was a royal playboy.

While Geet had issues'

Scars and issues, as well as a desire to race cars again that refused to be repressed.

Get real Geet. At least, don't lie to yourself. This is a chance in a million to see Maan again.

She hadn't spoken to Maan for'too long, anyway, Geet reflected as she waited for the call to connect. From what she'd read about him in the press she expected Maan to be as changed as she was. Maan had announced that he would shortly be quitting his playboy life to serve his people in the independent state of Delhi, but before that he was to enjoy one last indulgence-a timed rally car race across Europe in his super-car.

As soon as the news flash came on, saying Maan's co-driver had been taken ill, Geet knew it was her chance to step in. Maan had to find someone in order to complete the last leg of the rally, which would take place in the winding streets of Monte Carlo ' the same glittering locale where Geet had a made a new life after an accident in a rally car had nearly blinded her.

She had believed she would never race again, and this was a chance in a million to compete at the highest level, but first there was a little hurdle to overcome: she had to convince Maan to take her on. To do that she would have to be as determined and as pushy as she had been as a child. There could be no allowances made for the years that had passed ' when and if he answered the phone she would have to launch straight in as if she were that same tomboy who had never flinched from baiting him'

Heat curled inside her as she remembered wicked eyes, and a man who had filled her early years with the hottest of fantasies ' made her all the safer knowing Maan would never look at her that way. But she had to put all that to one side now. Raking her dark, cropped hair, Geet fixed her gaze on the bold print headline that had fired this crazy idea in the first place. The Maharaja's Back in Town! Screamed the headline. Maan, or the Maharaja, as Maan was more popualarly known thanks to his heritage, his unbelievable good looks and his money'not to mention his raw dangerous sex appeal- was still her brother's closest friend, and had been Geet's'

Childhood crush?

Trying to force the lid down in that box proved impossible.

Maan meant so much more to her than that'and was still as far out of her league as he had always been. The English edition of Monte Carlo Times pulled no punches where celebrity was concerned and Maan Singh Khurana needed no introduction, either to this playground for the rich and famous, or to the world. When a man was too good-looking or too rich, or he originated from an exotic land with which he shared an equally exotic reputation'and Maan filled all these criteria admirably'the glamorous principality of Monte Carlo was only too eager to welcome him home.

Geet's heart cannoned into her throat as a familiar black velvet voice growled a suspicious greeting.

'Maan?' she played it cool'authoritative and cool. 'Maan, its me''

Silence.

'Maan, it's Geet''

SOOO did you guys like it??πŸ˜› or have you read it already!! ??

do you want me to continue?? lemme knoww πŸ˜†

Love,

Zamee<3πŸ˜›

INDEX

Chapter one
Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 5

Part 3 - Page 8

Chapter two
page 11

Chapter three
Part 1 - Page 15

Part 2 - Page 19

Part 3 - Page 24

Chapter Four
Part 1 - Page 29

Part 2 - Page 34

Part 3 - Page 38

Chapter 5
Part 1 - page 45

Part 2 - Page 52

Part 3 - Page 57

Chapter 6
Part 1 - Page 65

Part 2 - Page 73

Part 3 - Page 78

Chapter 7
Part 1 - Page 83

Edited by -Premeena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Continue, Continue, Continue, Continue -- you get the point! πŸ˜†

Please continue this .. it's really different and original!

Z
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zamee.....love this new concept for Maaneet......i would love to read it.......do continue......and plz add me to your PM list.....Ratna 😊
-Premeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Continue, Continue, Continue, Continue -- you get the point! πŸ˜†

Please continue this .. it's really different and original!

Z

awwhh thanx for such a quick response...
me would love to continue  tooo... :D
I WILL youre the first vote :P
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
plllllllssssssπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
loved it...
-Premeena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Zamee.....love this new concept for Maaneet......i would love to read it.......do continue......and plz add me to your PM list.....Ratna 😊

aww thanx Ratna πŸ˜›though entirely not my work πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will defo continue πŸ˜ƒ

-Premeena- thumbnail
awesome..!! πŸ˜›
thanx for such a quickie reply Keyama ..!!
waiting for your updates toooo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love the concept
Plzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeee

mitzi11 thumbnail
love it love it
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
AHHHH!!! I love this! Continue please....it's so awesome!