Grandmaster Mithun opts out of Dance ke superstar

Posted: 12 years ago

Mithun Da opts out of Dance ke superstars

Mithun Chakraborty

Dance being the flavour of the season the next dance season of DID titled Dance ke superstars is ready to roll on April 15. We already know that ace choreographer Shaimak Davar will be judging the show and Manish Paul to host. But there is some bad news for Mithunda's fans. It is now buzzed that the third season of Dance ke Superstars will not feature Grand Master Mithun Da. The actor has been an integral part of the show since the beginning but will be missing this season due to other commitments.

Our source says "Dance ke Superstars will see the top contestants of the channel's flagship show Dance India Dance compete against each other. But there will be some relevant changes this season. Not only has the concept of the show changed but there are many developments happening and Grand Master Mithun Da will be missing this season. Dance masters like Geeta, Remo D'souza, Marzi Pestonji, Rajeev Surti who gave the contestants a helping hand will not be permanently present on the show. They will only make occasional appearances. Also this time we will get to see some other popular choreographers like Danny-Gunjan, Uma- Gaiti, Savio, Karishma on the show."

Mithun Chakraborty remained unavailable.

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
hope they bring longiness as a guest  judge once also, he is amazing
I am really going to miss Mithin da.😭
Originally posted by Chits1

I am really going to miss Mithin da.😭
Hey Ram what is happening to our Disco Dancer and Geetha Ma.

Chale ban mein
I dont understand why they didnt bring Saroj Khan as the GM? They brought her to the DIDD finale, which means she would be showing up on Zee screen soon! Just a guess!!
I LOOOVEEE SAVIO and Uma Gaiti

dont knw who the other 2 are

I will definitely watch out for them :)

Thank you so much for the great news!

I dunno who Danny-Gunjan are! but i do know uma-gaiti, savio, and karishma! uma-gaiti and savio rock! i did not know karishma could choreograph. just thought she was a dancer😆 oh well. good luck to her as well!
Very good know finally Mithun da wont be there...sometimes we need a change in everywhere...we need to welcome newcomers ,new environment ,new face etc...otherwise same old same old..
anyway thanks for sharing this...God bless you
Mithunda opts out? I thought he didn't have a choice...they tagged in Shiamak....