8th April 2011, Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like Samirah pointed out, they should have just ordered Murli to hand over the money.

Just thinking aloud - if Murli were to get killed, the entire guilt could then fall on Gau, and on Rupesh.  While I'm not rooting for Murli's death, I'm certainly rooting for the latter to happen.

Just wondering - are Amit & Sudha likely to decide to marry so that neither Murli nor Bharti are distracted by them?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks vik  i was wondering where is update

u really need back up updaters here.
err where is kiran she left the forum kya?

comin bk to the episode

i was also thinking if they give prakash money wud he really leave them alone. he is greedy fellow

but how did they all  reach railway station in the promo

ok this is update
mridang wud give money or not

i think this time now he just may give some

he already seems to be fed up of gaushala's idiotic plans
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
@Vrish
i agree with you.

@chatterbox
well those who signed up for the updates never did one & that's the only reason why kiran started doing the updates on a daily basis. it wasn't her responsibility. she did not sign up for the updates neither did i. in her absence i just did it bcoz i felt nobody was doing it... this forum seriously need an updater. but before that a DT is needed to look after this forum who'll also prepare the updater's list which is lacking in this forum.

well today is just the 11th so in three episodes they might reach the railway station. though i think on the 14th the last scene might be prakash shooting & the one who'll get shot will be only revealed on the 15th... but i seriously don't want to see rupesh get shot. even if he gets shot then what's the need to show him die... can't he be hospitalized?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vik it happens

ppl sign up and either they get busy or lose interest and give up

and someone has to take responsiblity to carry on. and dev team wud come from members here only. not from outside.. u r doing good job

we had four times list made in gkd and early updaters had gone busy or whatever. since october we hv regular updates  though updaters did change at one stage again

i wud hv helped u out as i told u but the thing is i sometimes get chance to watch sometimes not and i myself   quit updates at gkd recently due to some time issues with me..

u keep up the good work with update. someone has to do it isnt it

but yes 5 days a week it gets tiring.  we were doing live updates so it was more tiring
ghotalaz thumbnail
@ chatterbox
unfortunately i can't continue with updates now. i just hope someone steps in for this forum