nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday 15/4/11

Omni household - Ratna is surrounded by the women folk - including Anjali
( Intha pOnnu Satish ai vittu ttu Odi vanthuduthaa?? Thought that CM and Anjali
are at loggerheads ??)
Ratna is crying - obviously the abduction experience
is giving her the jitters. Pearl calls Beach - "Ratna kidaichitta, Omni thaan rescued"
Beach wants more details " who kidnapped?? How did Omni know" But Pearl
disconnects. Beach has visions of Snake telling him " Naan jail kku pOna 1 hr le
Omni will release Ratna..." Odane jumps to conclusions that his snake is
absolutely pure as milk and Omni is the villi who is trying to separate the "Young"
couple. Decides to cootchi coo with his snake. Goes to the police station. Snake
is sitting - all beaten up - oh my God, ithu enna hair style?? absolutely atrocious.
Latest fashion in Madras?? Bangalore is behind πŸ˜‰
Beach announces to Snake
"Ratna kidaichutta... Pearl called...Omni rescued.." Snake immediately jumps
"I told you...told you.....  I kept saying that I did  not kidnap Ratna.. You did not trust me.."
Beach says " Ratna is my daughter ..." Now Snake has a serious doubt "appO naan
yaaru??" ( Roja kku sirippu sirippa varrathu - nee snake, engalukke theriyum, unakku theriyaatha??) Snake has visions of getting beaten up and challenges " Naan vaangina
adi ...if your arumai Pearl or Omni vaangi yirunthaa.....they would have died " (that is
true of course, nee nelinju nelinju thappichuppe....they do not know how to crawl under
the bed , u see πŸ˜‰)
Snake reminds Beach " Me in jail...for one hour...Omni releasing
Ratna... I told you.." Finally the inspector arrives, Roja gets up from her chair and
claps "nalla kaalam vanthiye appa, Snake Oda hair style ai innum konja neram paartha
Roja will swoon
.....Beach informs the inspector that ratna is found.....Snake and Beach
go in to the Inspector's room.

Beach offers a seat to the snake who promptly refuses. Beach asks the inspector
to free the snake " My daughter has been found " . Inspector is not game " Let that
girl come and tell me that this slimy one is not the kidnapper, apram vidaren" -
The whole jing bang arrives - AK, Chef, Bell, Pearl and Vaasu ( Bell , Omni kitte raasi aagiyaacha??) Ak says that the girl is found and the case may be withdrawn. Snake
 insists - " Let Ratna come here and pronounce that I did not kidnap her..appO thaan
I will move out" Beach plays jalra. Now time for drilling some sense. AK starts
the music " Let us iron out our differences at home....." Beach says that it is his
complaint and he will not withdraw until his snake cools down. Pearl says that
Ratna is a girl whose reputation is at stake " Ungalai kalyaanam panninda paavathukku , naan thaan police station , court nnu alaiyaren...Ratna too....." Snake stands its ground...
but Beach  sees the point. Finally agrees to withdraw the complaint much to the chagrin of Snake. Well, the jing bang moves to the conference hall - Nadu Theru πŸ˜‰

Snake continues to malign Omni - "cheap stake.....tharan ketta kaariyam panrava.."
Pearl has had enough " Omni is not you ...she is a right royal person..nee thaan
antha police kaaranai kaikkulle pOttu kittu..did some thing cheap like this.." Chef
for his part veera vasanam pesaraar... " Nee thaan tharam ketta va..." Beach is angry
that his darling second channel is called names - charges at Chef who promptly
points out " I have just one legal wife....." Manhandling time - kudimi pidi oops..collar
pidi sandai happens and beach vows to kill Chef - well Roja forgot to add - Snake
also calls the Chef as samayal kaaran " Omni does not respect you as a husband,
antha veetu samayal kaaran thaane nee..?" Finally Ak manages to push Beach in to
 the car. Snake draws aside AK and asks "who kidnapped Ratna??" Before AK
answers jumps the gun " I know that all this is Omni's thiruvilaiyaadal , I won't leave
 this like this .." has visions of a beggar with a baby (what is that story?? Roja skipped
those parts of this drama !!)
Tells AK " go and tell your Omni...that I have a secret
which will make her fall at my feet and cry.." AK is stunned. Chef, comes out of
the car ( ayyo, snake Oda AK cootchi coo pannina ivarukku yen thaangalai??) barks
at AK .." enna solra ava?" AK is shocked but manages to say "Onnum Illai " Chef has
visions of a hospital ..nurses running.." Omni pappa kidnapped" (apdiya??)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail
Chellamey Updates,
Wednesday,12Th April,2011.

Makkaleh!!!!!!!! The Day has come for the FRUSTRATIONπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to be vanished.

Lets jump into the episode.

Rekha inside.DC outside.Viewers mattum bomb side. Rekha and me remembers 'Kanna Laddu tinga aasaya??? Ad. Rekhakku laddu sorry mysorepak tingara aasa vanthirchi. And so Yaman and DC calling her. Yaman is telling to open and DC telling not to. Rekha votes for Yaman. Slowly opening the lid. Director shows the procedure how DC put the bomb once again. DC telling Noooooooooo.

Finally,Damaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car blasts and Poga coming. (Nice graphics ? Oru rupee kooda selavu illai!!) Two wickets out (I think so. Main wicket is Rekha only. Paavam)

Now, Operation Net Search Ratna is going on in full swing.

AK and Suresh comes to the so called Guest house. Finds rowdy gumball with Ratna. Ak takes his pistol and meratufies the rowdies to surrender Ratna to him. (Indhamadiri scene la CM illena epppidi?????????? Vare vare anga thaan vare????.)

CM also came with Ak and Suresh. Closely observing the rowdies like a cat. Ak meratings with pistol. Rowdy merating AK by putting kathi on Rats neck. CM notices this. Slowly goes from behind , takes a Brick and gives a damaal to a rowdy (CM vaazhga!!!!!!!!!!!! Semma Pomble nee!!!!!!! That's why I like u very much.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) That rowdy falls down (CM adi adicha edhurthu nippana???????) Remaining rowdies odOOOOO Odings?. (All this is seen by DCs porukki assistant ? He also Odooo oding)

Mission accomplished successfully.
Inspector comes to Satishs house and informs two wickets are out. Satish in tears. (Enakku paartha siruppu vandhirchi. Satish don't know how to cry. LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

(Since New year is still one day to go, not much of opparis. Good!!!)

Rat is brought to CMs house. Paasa Mazhai for some time. CM informs that DC is behind all this. Everyone tells that they see DC one hand.(Enna pannuvinge?? One hand illai One part kooda illai (Aaana enakku ennamo DC is alive nnu sandhegama irukku. Paapom paaopom)). CM controls them and tells them to leave the matter since Rat may get publicity (I mean press). CM tells Pearl to go to police station and tell that Rat is safe. Pearl says ok.

Screen freezes on CMs face asusual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kittykrishna thumbnail

Chellamey Updates,

Wednesday, 20th april,2011.........

Dubbakore nurse comes to Vadais house. Vadai is all surprised and asks about the sudden visit. Nurse updates the pichai matter sorry kolandhai matter to him. Vadai says his phone is in water (nalla reason),so no signal. Vadai tells Nurse she would have called the police at that time. Nurse replies that Vadai only told do not take the matter to police. (Viewers, Indha nurse kku konchem mandala masala irukku) Vadai says he will take care of the issue. Nurse tells that she will try for the baby next day also at the temple since her home is nearby the temple. (Aaama unakkaga daily idhe koyilkku kootituvaruvaanga). Nurse lesa panam ketting. Vadai gives Rs.2000 to the nurse and tells her to go. CM notices all this from outside.

Vadai goes inside without noticing this. Nurse and CM cross each other. CM goes to Vadai and asks whats the matter. Vadai says she has come for the wrong address. CM asks why he gave money then. Vadai says that she was in help and he gave Rs. 2000. CM udane says that Gold price has increased and moreover  now they have a girl child. Vadai asks why she is late. CM updates about the Anjali matter. Vadai asks CM to stop all this. CM asks what to stop. Vadai tells to stop samaja sevai and requests CM to live for him and the baby. Takes a promise also (Paapom paapom, idhu ethane naalu velangumo??????). CM says hereafter she will live for herself and her family only. Both share a joyous moment.

At Snakes house,

Snake is veppilai adifing Beach very aggressively. Snake cries, overacts and brings Vadai collar pidiching issue. Says Vadais is who to collar pidichufy Beach. Says that she will kill Vadai. (Ippo spot Vadaikkka??? Pls don't use Bomb plans anymore Snake. Our IF fans are vexed with that.). Gomathi comes inbetween and says that she only will kill Vadai. (Adengappa, Killingna running race madiri naa panre naa panrennuranga!!!!!!!)  Snake and Gomathi fights whom to kill Vadai. (This is all to usupethu Beach). Finally, Beach declares, u two pomblings should not go for kuthu,vettu, I will only Kill Vadai. Beach goes to his room.

DCs assistant comes and informs that DC is dead and he leaves. Snake is shocked. Remembers DCs proposal to Snake in jail. Snake is all thinking. Gomathi comes to her and says enemies are stronger than us. Let us adakki vasippom (Idhenna fluta????????) some tme. Snake says that we should not run seeing the enemy, we should face the situation.

(Enatha chichuation, Enakku onnume puriliye??? DC saavukku, enemy  strong kku enna sambandham. IF friends, pls clear my doubt)

Freeze on Snakes Kevalamaana make up'''''''''(Pichakaari maadiri irukka).......................

Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 22/4/11

Amutha and nose-ring less MIL watching a movie. It is a Visu movie where
actress Seetha plays the DIL and M.N. Rajam is the MIL - the scene shows Seetha
defending her dad - to the lawyer saying that her father does not owe any
money ... nose-ring less is all moved by the cinema but keeps needling Amutha
"spinach ai nalla wash panni cook pannu...no pressure cooker rice for me...
fresh cooking for the night..." The movie continues where MIL pours extra hot water
on her DIL who screams. Nose-ring less is concern and love personified. Cries for
the actress and says " if I were the mother of that girl...antha maamiyarai broom stick
aa le ye ...would have seen one hand .." Nose-ring less apdiye urugings...
Amutha kku Ore surprise. She switches off the TV and wants to have a tete et tete with
MIL - much to the chagrin of her MIL.

Looks like Amutha has decided to adopt "Aadi karakkira mAattai Aadi kara " trick.
Appeals to MIL - " cinema le oru actress kashta patta, you are thudichings??? Why
don't you show me the same kind of sympathy??? Goes on to say that she knows
the reason for MIL's anger " first time, when you asked for my hand, naa thimira
 pesinen . But, imagine my status then. I wanted to marry my maama but he left me
and ran behind another woman. You lost your husband but my hubby deserted me.
But for Anni, I would have committed suicide. Please, your son dotes on you and I
dote on him, allow us to live in peace.." Looks like nose-ring less is moved.

Third segment - Roja hated to watch - Roja's health does not permit such heart
wrenching scenes - athai parkkarathu oru kashtam nna ezhutharathu is another
 agony !!! The beggar gumbal adjourns for the night - antha azhagu kutti pappa azhuthunde irukku. One lady watches all this - later Roja learns that she is a nurse in the hospital
where Omni's baby got kidnapped. A police guy comes, collects all their earnings and
asks the woman who has the baby  to go with him uh huh - looks like the money is
not enough for him ( veet le wife illiyaa??? beggar woman ai kooda spare panna maattingalaa??? Enna police force ithu, kevalamaa irukku ) When all the others are
looking elsewhere, the nurse scoots with the baby. Katta Durai chases her. Nurse runs... Omni is in a supermarket with her baby buying stuff for the kid. The nurse runs inside,
hands over the baby to Omni and says " I am in danger, please hold the child, I will
collect her in a while.." Wood sees the exchange... Nurse runs...Omni holds the
babies. Some thing which warmed Roja's heart happened - Omnis baby touches the
new baby with her chubby fingers...the other baby is quietly happy habbaaa, some compensation...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

eclat thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nithya_IF thumbnail