Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  Very  nice and beautifully potrayed ...lovely dear...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Very  nice and beautifully potrayed ...lovely dear...

Thank u very much dear for all the appreciationπŸ€—...love u❀️
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

spee nice update & why are u saying sorry yaar ... update was great & U showed the part what cv's forgot ... U showed abt maan's burnt feet ... which i guess the cv's & every1 forgot ...

divareena thumbnail

It was so sad when maaneet walked past the babys room 😭😭😭but I love how they both said that they smile when they remember their baby and they do not want the baby to be upset when he or she sees their parents crying.  I am so glad that they are going to start a new phase in their life.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lool me like it when geet gets angry. Maan better run for leaving the room untidy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww so sweet when maan pulls geet into his arms and says that it felt like a month when she was gone.  😍😍😍Lool maan telling geet that if he will not tease her then who should he tease, the girls he sees on the road.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can imagine geet's pain when she saw maan's blood on her dupattas, sarees and the wall. 😭😭😭😭😭Oh no geet pricks her finger and her blood meets maan's blood that was on the dupattas and sarees,  but maan feels the pain more than geet does. This just shows that they feel each others pain more than theirs. 😭😭😭😭Agree that maaneet are connected through blood and their soul. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool love how geet tells that maan its all his fault for the mistakes she mistakes as she knows that maan will always be there for her to rectify them. 😍😍😍😍

I love how they wipe each others tears and they hug. Me love that song bahon ke darmiyan, so wish CVs would show this to us. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool love how is trying to make geet not worry about his hurting his leg by trying to tell her that once she starts talking at such an express speed, she forgets to breathe and he has difficulty in understanding what she is saying.

I love their nok jhoks, there is so much love and understanding between them. Oh no geet sees maan's burnt feet, she is going to cry lots after seeing this.  I can imagine geet's pain at seeing maan's burnt feet, she knows that maan must have been in so much pain at what he did. 😭😭😭😭😭

Love how geet puts medicine on maan's wounds. Spee – you are so right that geets tender loving care will heal all of maan's wounds and make him stronger.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loool me loved this dialogue Geet: aapka bas chaltha toh aap muje bhi aapk ki tarah kanjoos banake rakh dete...mera matlab hai baat karne ke maamle mein!...aap har lafz aise soch sochke gin ginke bolte hai jaise aapka har lafz koi kohinoor ka heera hai aur agar aap jyaadha baat karenge toh aapki treasure khaali ho jaayegi!...babaji mere Maan ko kuch samjaayi!!!...πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow me so want to see geet kiss maan's back. I knew that geets lovely words would melt all of maans gussa and he would take her into his arms.😳

Lool me like the name 'Ajab Maan ki Gazab Geet!!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maan is not sleepy as he has lots of work to do and like how geet said that she will help him. Love at how worried maan gets when he sees geets wounded feet. Aww love how maan is rubbing medicine on geets foot and lool he gets some ice to ease the pain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lool geet is trying to get rid of the ice but everytime she does that maan places more ice cubes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maan calls geet sleeping beauty, so sweet. 😍😍😍😍

Spee – me love the pictures and wow geet is wearing a white saree and maan a black shirt.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

Wow he carries her to the terrace and how romantic of maan to set the terrace up with candles, curtains and flowers. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool geet asking maan if he did it all for her and me loved maans response that it was because he is thinking of opening a 7 star hotel and all arrangements for the terrace will be like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me love all the songs especially bheegi raatoin main aise lagta hai.😍😍😍😍😳 Wow spee you are now promoted and no longer a trainee for the naughties group.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ The passionate scene is really good.  Wow maan has decorated the bed too and I love all the songs that you have chosen, in particular "in lamho ke daman main".😍😍😍😍😍

Lovely update for your sazaa, me loved the message about how maaneet met and what they have shown us about love. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

spee nice update & why are u saying sorry yaar ... update was great & U showed the part what cv's forgot ... U showed abt maan's burnt feet ... which i guess the cv's & every1 forgot ...

thank u so much dearπŸ€—...love u❀️ Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
thank u so much dearπŸ€—β€οΈ
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

It was so sad when maaneet walked past the babys room 😭😭😭but I love how they both said that they smile when they remember their baby and they do not want the baby to be upset when he or she sees their parents crying.  I am so glad that they are going to start a new phase in their life.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lool me like it when geet gets angry. Maan better run for leaving the room untidy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww so sweet when maan pulls geet into his arms and says that it felt like a month when she was gone.  😍😍😍Lool maan telling geet that if he will not tease her then who should he tease, the girls he sees on the road.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can imagine geet's pain when she saw maan's blood on her dupattas, sarees and the wall. 😭😭😭😭😭Oh no geet pricks her finger and her blood meets maan's blood that was on the dupattas and sarees,  but maan feels the pain more than geet does. This just shows that they feel each others pain more than theirs. 😭😭😭😭Agree that maaneet are connected through blood and their soul. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool love how geet tells that maan its all his fault for the mistakes she mistakes as she knows that maan will always be there for her to rectify them. 😍😍😍😍

I love how they wipe each others tears and they hug. Me love that song bahon ke darmiyan, so wish CVs would show this to us. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool love how is trying to make geet not worry about his hurting his leg by trying to tell her that once she starts talking at such an express speed, she forgets to breathe and he has difficulty in understanding what she is saying.

I love their nok jhoks, there is so much love and understanding between them. Oh no geet sees maan's burnt feet, she is going to cry lots after seeing this.  I can imagine geet's pain at seeing maan's burnt feet, she knows that maan must have been in so much pain at what he did. 😭😭😭😭😭

Love how geet puts medicine on maan's wounds. Spee ' you are so right that geets tender loving care will heal all of maan's wounds and make him stronger.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loool me loved this dialogue Geet: aapka bas chaltha toh aap muje bhi aapk ki tarah kanjoos banake rakh dete...mera matlab hai baat karne ke maamle mein!...aap har lafz aise soch sochke gin ginke bolte hai jaise aapka har lafz koi kohinoor ka heera hai aur agar aap jyaadha baat karenge toh aapki treasure khaali ho jaayegi!...babaji mere Maan ko kuch samjaayi!!!...πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow me so want to see geet kiss maan's back. I knew that geets lovely words would melt all of maans gussa and he would take her into his arms.😳

Lool me like the name 'Ajab Maan ki Gazab Geet!!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maan is not sleepy as he has lots of work to do and like how geet said that she will help him. Love at how worried maan gets when he sees geets wounded feet. Aww love how maan is rubbing medicine on geets foot and lool he gets some ice to ease the pain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lool geet is trying to get rid of the ice but everytime she does that maan places more ice cubes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww maan calls geet sleeping beauty, so sweet. 😍😍😍😍

Spee ' me love the pictures and wow geet is wearing a white saree and maan a black shirt.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

Wow he carries her to the terrace and how romantic of maan to set the terrace up with candles, curtains and flowers. 😍😍😍😍😍

Lool geet asking maan if he did it all for her and me loved maans response that it was because he is thinking of opening a 7 star hotel and all arrangements for the terrace will be like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me love all the songs especially bheegi raatoin main aise lagta hai.😍😍😍😍😳 Wow spee you are now promoted and no longer a trainee for the naughties group.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ The passionate scene is really good.  Wow maan has decorated the bed too and I love all the songs that you have chosen, in particular "in lamho ke daman main".😍😍😍😍😍

Lovely update for your sazaa, me loved the message about how maaneet met and what they have shown us about love. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

aww reena darling thank u so much dear for taking so much time and posting such detailed and lovely comments...thanks a lot for all the appreciationπŸ€—...love u❀️
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a ton dearπŸ€—β€οΈ
sptrno thumbnail
Thanks a ton dearπŸ€—β€οΈ
craziekudi thumbnail

OMG SPEE!!!

U ARE AWESOME!!!

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will give u sazaaz like this if u write so wonderfully!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST NAUGHTIEST CRAZIE,
JO TRAINING MEIN HOTE HUYE BHI ITNA ACHA!!!!