Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu

Come on friends, go ahead. Which one would you prefer ? 😊

This is a different situation. Some of you might say loving the same person and getting married to him. Suppose this does not happen then.

So please take care of that.

well then, i'll wait till i fall in love with someone else. I know some plp may say you can only fall in love once etc. but i think time is remedy for most of the time... so wait till you find someone else whome you can marry and whom you love.
*Anjali* thumbnail
...neat poll, ritu! πŸ‘

I would say both are equally hard b/c in both cases she would have to forsake the one she loves and marry the person she doesn't love.  In either hypothetical situation, it doesn't really matter who it is, but the fact that she loves one of them, but must sacrifice her love and marry the other. 
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

...neat poll, ritu! πŸ‘

I would say both are equally hard b/c in both cases she would have to forsake the one she loves and marry the person she doesn't love.  In either hypothetical situation, it doesn't really matter who it is, but the fact that she loves one of them, but must sacrifice her love and marry the other. 

I agree.  πŸ˜Š

ides thumbnail
I agree with Anju....difficult choice for Jassi.......hey how abt Purab loving Ides and getting married to herπŸ˜‰
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

I agree with Anju....difficult choice for Jassi.......hey how
abt Purab loving Ides and getting married to herπŸ˜‰

ur so silly!   πŸ˜†
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

I agree with Anju....difficult choice for Jassi.......hey how abt Purab loving Ides and getting married to herπŸ˜‰

Phir Ritu ka kya hoga ????????

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good poll ritu!
In any case she's going to be sad..that's if she really loves Purab in the 1st case.
But presently, her heart loves Armaan (though her head hates him). So i guess she'll be less sad if she stays alone than if she marries Purab without loving him.
opola_islam thumbnail

if it would me abt my life i will marry that persone whome i love.but if it doesnot happened i will never marry any one.bcus for me no one can worship two deity with same flower.and our heart is a flower for worship deaity.someday u love some one and after this u marry another persone then it will be insult for love.if ur loving persone is bad like arman u should never marry him .abt marrying  someone i thing it will be compromise with life.if any one can do this compromise with life then its ok.but how much girl can do this.

abt jassis love i must say this is not love for arman.this is greatfullness for arman.bcus arman give her chance to show her infornt of world.so she get a new life.but we all know arman did it for his himself.he only used jassi for his own self.so i must say  this love is her greatfulness . simple and good hearted girl like jassi cant understand the real thing.i must say which loves start from betray it never can be called love any more.and for a relationship respect is the main thing.but i think arman lost his respect from jassi.so i must say which love has no existance we shouldnt talk abt it.jassi cant understand what is love and what is her gratefullness for arman.so onething is clear jassi dont love arman.this is her fault she think she love him.so abt marrying him will never come.

so i must say she should understand the truth that she dont love arman and take purab as her life partnar and only loving persone in the world.

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Good poll ritu!
In any case she's going to be sad..that's if she really loves Purab in the 1st case.
But presently, her heart loves Armaan (though her head hates him). So i guess she'll be less sad if she stays alone than if she marries Purab without loving him.

Don't talk about my marriage. Marriage for me is an impossible thing. So keep me aside.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opola_islam

jassi cant understand what is love and what is her gratefullness for arman.so onething is clear jassi dont love arman.this is her fault she think she love him.so abt marrying him will never come.

so i must say she should understand the truth that she dont love arman and take purab as her life partnar and only loving persone in the world.

I never realized u understood Jassi's mind that well, she must've been ur childhood friend........πŸ˜‰

And i agree with queenbee that if i ever did the mistake of loving Purab, i would rectify it at once by marrying Armaan....