Poll

Which situation will be tougher ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Come on friends, go ahead. Which one would you prefer ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is a different situation. Some of you might say loving the same person and getting married to him. Suppose this does not happen then.

So please take care of that.

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
After loving Armaan, I don't think I'll ever be able to love ANY other man, leave alone Purab๐Ÿ˜›

And if I am ever foolish enough to fall in love with Purab, I will rectify my mistake immediately by marrying Armaan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

After loving Armaan, I don't think I'll ever be able to love ANY other man, leave alone Purab๐Ÿ˜›

And if I am ever foolish enough to fall in love with Purab, I will rectify my mistake immediately by marrying Armaan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

well what can i say ? U R more intelligent than Jassi ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Rumi thumbnail
 armaan is so lovable and unforgettable that after loving him, its impossible to marry purab or any other man!
aniifuzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

๐Ÿ˜†

Same here! Couldn't agree more!

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Well I think difficult situation arise when jassi has Love for Armaan and getting married to Purab.

I think she should not marry with Purab.....

loveneha_r thumbnail
ofcourse loving armaan and marrying purab(why on earth is she going to marry purab anyway...he ditched her!!...armaan hasnt and hopefully won't ditch her..but kinda used her before!! so she will marry armaan!!!) Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
moskvaa thumbnail

I think Jassi should marry Nandu....he his her kinda guy!!!! they can live happily ever after!!!!! both Armaan and Purab spell trouble.

jprasad thumbnail
hmmm...if Jassi doesn't love Purab and she marries him, she
will treat him like crap, cuz I would.
sowmyaa thumbnail
I think it's not fair to love someone and marry someone else. Then life is gonna be really crap. There should be some love alteast if not lot to marry someone otherwise its like hell if you can't tolerate that person. I would not marry a person I dont love.