Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Are you trying to tell that Abhay is not worthy of Pia's trust but Sid is? I agree that Abhay is being secretive about a lot of things. He is doing so because he does not want Piya to get hurt.  Abhay has always stood by Piya even when nobody was at her side. He has saved her several times  and when ever she was in trouble he was the one who rushed to her first. He has never harmed her in anyway. If he stays away from her it is because his closeness could put her to danger. Abhay has repeatedly told her and assured her that he would be there for her forever. He not only has said the words but has backed up with actions. Piya knows that Abhay can sense danger before it happens and he was never wrong. Now tell me what more do you need to Trust a person with your life? If Abhay has warned her against Siddharth Pia should have trusted his instincts because he knows better for her and he is been around for a longer time to know good from bad.

Now tell me what Siddharth has done to earn her trust?

Nope. I am not trying to tell not to trust Abhay to anybody. I can't deny Abhay's sacrifices or Abhay's love for Piya. I kind of know the facts that you are stating and so does Pia. 

All I am saying is that Pia's decision may not be wise as it is dangerous to ignore Abhay's warning but it is unfair to call her dumb for that reason. This is her personality to take those bold and risky decisions. 

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahidlover

She trusted Abhay too when nobody trusted him.

She was the one who brought out the nice and angelic Abhay from his cocoon. That's her nature.

She fought with Danish because she trusted he was bad. She didn't care if it was risky.
^^Add, she never accepted deep inside that Abhay was at fault in the maya drama, even if the whole world including Abhay said so.

She never took her sisters fast judgments on her at heart, and were always there to support them when needed.

She shut up abt her father for the sake of her sisters, to not ruin the hero in their eyes.

She always have her arms open for Abhay and forgets all humiliations in a sec when he shows a single sign of emotion and care.

She is generaly keeping her head high in facing all difficulties whitout a show off and overraction like usuall females.

^^
Beeing all that, making her among the most sensible heroines till date, and among PKYEKs few averagly sensible characters, and still she is blamed for every simple thing,lol....hypocrits much?overreacting much?

she is not perfect, Abhay is not perfect, no charcater is.... but in terms of sensible and brains she is among the strongest of PKYEK, which makes its truly ironc that ppl would out of  frustration blame everythign on her cause she is the closest target for the plot and call her dumb, seriously?lol

Exactly. This is what I am trying to say that she may no be wise enough to escape a trap setup by the most evil Vampire of the town. This doesn't automatically qualify her to be dumb. She has proven time and again that she is wise for her age.

Well, everybody have their moments of wiseness and not-so wiseness. Those moments don't qualify our personality.

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ok I read your post again and the comments too. I know Pia always has been a strong headed girl. She stood beside Abhay when no one did. So she trusted him because she felt it was right. And here agian she believes Sid is right and like you said she is trying to gauge whether Sid is the right person for Panchi or not. So perhaps she is being daring.
But again it all comes down to perspectives. We view things differently. I think trusting Sid is ok to an extent because he seems to be such a good person. And he had tricked her well. And i really dont blame her for going out with him to the jungle in the night because he palyed with her emotions by talking about that big date with Panchi and all. But see this is my problem she tends to get emotional at wrong times Lol. 
>> Yes she does get emotional at wrong times also. That's my point. 
 Trust others but not blindly.
>>She is trusting and sometimes even trusting blindly can prove wrong too. But that is her personality. I can relate to her beause that use to be part of my personality too. πŸ˜³.  But I know I was not dumb πŸ˜ƒ

I mean we all do get emotional but....i guess you have to learn to control. I know she is only trying to help her friend but cant she see that Sid is paying waaay too much attention to her. Why does she fail to see the obvious? And when i say she is dumb, please dont take it in the negative sense. Ok come on we all act stupid at some point. Nobody is really genius here. Atleast not me. Its a very human thing.lol. But again one can be a lil smart and notice when a guy is showering undue attention on you.
>>She did get conscious when Sid was showering undue attention on her. But at the same time Sid was very clever to have it realised and he immediately showered all the attention towards Panchi. After all, ladkiyan patane ka 200 years ka experience hai bande koπŸ˜† 

Being dumb is not bad, but it can be harmful. Like in this case it will prove to be fatal for Pia.
>>That's where I have objection. It's not fair to call her dumb. She has taken a decision based on her understanding of the situation. She is not acting dumb but she is acting risky. There is a difference between the two.

I really like Sid for that matter because he knows how to play cool. Never letting emotions come in between. And he not being a human is a whole togethr another matter.
>>I like Sidhant and Sid is charming too.

Ok i better stop here or i will go on and on. πŸ˜†
>>Mere saath bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hai. log meri post dhyan se padte nahin hain aur pro-Pia and anti-pia comments aane lagte hain. Next time I will clarify that clearlyπŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Are you trying to tell that Abhay is not worthy of Pia's trust but Sid is? I agree that Abhay is being secretive about a lot of things. He is doing so because he does not want Piya to get hurt.  Abhay has always stood by Piya even when nobody was at her side. He has saved her several times  and when ever she was in trouble he was the one who rushed to her first. He has never harmed her in anyway. If he stays away from her it is because his closeness could put her to danger. Abhay has repeatedly told her and assured her that he would be there for her forever. He not only has said the words but has backed up with actions. Piya knows that Abhay can sense danger before it happens and he was never wrong. Now tell me what more do you need to Trust a person with your life? If Abhay has warned her against Siddharth Pia should have trusted his instincts because he knows better for her and he is been around for a longer time to know good from bad.

Now tell me what Siddharth has done to earn her trust?

@Red : completely agree with u ... Piya know abhay a lot and have seen him how he predict the danger ...rather than become inquisitive and start her detectivegiri ....she is thinking that abhay is going to say bad about sid cause he has personal issues . ...u stand by person who has saved and was there with u all the time when needed
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ritzy-- Im sorry if my comments sounded as bashing. No way im anti-Pia. I may not be Pro-Pia either but i dont hate her and dont mean to bash her....I just feel that she needs to be careful and dont let emotions get in way.

I know she is taking a risk. Thats what worries us just like Abhay. Abhay knows how much danger she is putting herself into thats why all that concern. And I dont know about others but when i say she made a foolish decision i say it cuz im concerned for her not to insult her.

I hope after the above commenst mujhe free ke ande aur tamatar na pad rahe hoon. :(
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ritzy-- Im sorry if my comments sounded as bashing. No way im anti-Pia. I may not be Pro-Pia either but i dont hate her and dont mean to bash her....I just feel that she needs to be careful and dont let emotions get in way.

I know she is taking a risk. Thats what worries us just like Abhay. Abhay knows how much danger she is putting herself into thats why all that concern. And I dont know about others but when i say she made a foolish decision i say it cuz im concerned for her not to insult her.

I hope after the above commenst mujhe free ke ande aur tamatar na pad rahe hoon. :(

Oye - maine kab kaha ki you bashed Piya. πŸ˜²

But even in one of my answers to Pia's fans, i said the same thing you are saying just now. I said people are calling her dumb - out of concern, not because they want to bash her πŸ˜ƒ. Infact, people have started bashing me (woh bhi about Abhay's good deeds as if I don't know) for supporting her. Haaye kya zamaana aa gaya hai. 
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh its a nice topic !!
i am totally with u ritzie but think about abhay too he thinks piya trust him !! and she does yaar ..but then why is she going with a guy she met a week a ago and does not she trust abhay !! if he te tells that sidharth is not nice then why the hell she needs to go with him ..see we all no how is he right and piya is mature to judge a person !! becoz of her stupidness sidharth will turn her in a vampire ...

P.S-  sorry if i have offended anyone ! i am just expressing my feelings ..
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: aromal

<font color="#660066">oh its a nice topic !!</font>

<font color="#660066">i am totally with u ritzie but think about abhay too he thinks piya trust him !! and she does yaar ..but then why is she going with a guy she met a week a ago and does not she trust abhay !! if he te tells that sidharth is not nice then why the hell she needs to go with him ..see we all no how is he right and piya is mature tojudgea person !! becoz of her stupidness sidharth will turn her in a vampire ...</font>

<font color="#660066">P.S- sorry if i haveoffendedanyone ! i am just expressing my feelings ..</font>

Thanks aromal. I am nowhere saying that Piya took a wise decision. It is not wise to ignore the warnings by your loved ones. All I am saying she took a risky decision by trusting Sid. Trust is her nature. She is done that many times befor also. And this trust is based on the trap that Sid has made for her very cleverly. It is just not fair to call her dumb based on the fact that the trap is skillful.

I dont know if I make sense to anybody but I just felt that it wasnt just fair to call her dumb just for this thing. Sh ehas shown her maturity in handling Abhay.

Ritzie thumbnail

thanks.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks aromal. I am nowhere saying that Piya took a wise decision. It is not wise to ignore the warnings by your loved ones. All I am saying she took a risky decision by trusting Sid. Trust is her nature. She is done that many times befor also. And this trust is based on the trap that Sid has made for her very cleverly. It is just not fair to call her dumb based on the fact that the trap is skillful.

I dont know if I make sense to anybody but I just felt that it wasnt just fair to call her dumb just for this thing. Sh ehas shown her maturity in handling Abhay.

ritzie i did mean that she is dumb i mean she is mature enough to distinguish between a good person and a evil person ..they why cant she trust her love !!! why is she get trapped in sidharth evil pains !! i am really sorry ritzie if u felt bad but i am too a suku fan ..am just putting my opinion of piya !!
sorry if u felt bad i am sorry ..

Edited by aromal - 13 years ago