Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

We seem to be angry with Pia because she took a risk that she could have avoided very easily. But THIS IS HER character.

Pia's character always "Trusts her trust" - What I mean is that if she believes in something, she fully supports that belief.

She trusted Abhay too when nobody trusted him. She was the one who brought out the nice and angelic Abhay from his cocoon. That's her nature. She is bold and daring when it comes to her trust. 

The other example to support is that she fought with Danish because she trusted he was bad. She didn't care if it was risky. I gave Danish's example to support the fact that she was out late night with Sid.

Right now, she trusts that Sid is a really good guy and an excellent choice for Panchi. Well, Sid put every effort to make her believe that, didn't he?  

On the other hand, it's Abhay who is not giving her any reason. I am not saying that Abhay is at fault. Abhay has his own reasons and persona - and we love Abhay for that. And I think, even Abhay knows Sid and Pia very well to understand this.

So, its Sid's excellent planning that is misleading Pia - please don't blame the innocent soul for falling into his trap. 

P.S. Hey budds, you misunderstand too early. Just because I don't want to call Piya a dumb girl for falling into Sid's trap doesn't mean that I am calling her wise. I am neither anti-Pia or Anti-Abhay. It's just that I think it's not fair to call her dumb for falling into a trap. 

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiL thumbnail
Finally someone who sees the matter as it is. awesome post.

its rather ironic that ppl woul call her at fault like all the time after all examples of her kind heart nd blind trust in Abhay. a trust even Abhay was surprised over at times. this time its different thoug, nd Abhay had to open up, but refused too. well i dont mind seeing a hot bite scene between Abhiya as a consrquense though, lol
Edited by AbhiL - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I get what you are saying Ritz. True Sid is a very cunning man and he has made a pretty good fool out of Pia. I mean the way he projects himself in front of her, anyone would be wooed by his charms. He is best at being evil. And well....we have to admit that not all but Pia is at fault some what. Frankly all of EK's lead heroines are somewhat dumb and are easily fooled by villains so it's not a surprise to see Pia acting like this. But I hope in future she is more careful.
I dont mean to bash Pia or anything. I like her too but i just want her to be more smart in  terms of judging people.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
rotz ur bck
nice post
i ttly agree wid u
let piya be hrslf
y shuld we judge
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Are you trying to tell that Abhay is not worthy of Pia's trust but Sid is? I agree that Abhay is being secretive about a lot of things. He is doing so because he does not want Piya to get hurt.  Abhay has always stood by Piya even when nobody was at her side. He has saved her several times  and when ever she was in trouble he was the one who rushed to her first. He has never harmed her in anyway. If he stays away from her it is because his closeness could put her to danger. Abhay has repeatedly told her and assured her that he would be there for her forever. He not only has said the words but has backed up with actions. Piya knows that Abhay can sense danger before it happens and he was never wrong. Now tell me what more do you need to Trust a person with your life? If Abhay has warned her against Siddharth Pia should have trusted his instincts because he knows better for her and he is been around for a longer time to know good from bad.

Now tell me what Siddharth has done to earn her trust?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Doris. thumbnail
She trusted Abhay too when nobody trusted him.

She was the one who brought out the nice and angelic Abhay from his cocoon. That's her nature.

She fought with Danish because she trusted he was bad. She didn't care if it was risky.
^^Add, she never accepted deep inside that Abhay was at fault in the maya drama, even if the whole world including Abhay said so.

She never took her sisters fast judgments on her at heart, and were always there to support them when needed.

She shut up abt her father for the sake of her sisters, to not ruin the hero in their eyes.

She always have her arms open for Abhay and forgets all humiliations in a sec when he shows a single sign of emotion and care.

She is generaly keeping her head high in facing all difficulties whitout a show off and overraction like usuall females.

^^
Beeing all that, making her among the most sensible heroines till date, and among PKYEKs few averagly sensible characters, and still she is blamed for every simple thing,lol....hypocrits much?overreacting much?

she is not perfect, Abhay is not perfect, no charcater is.... but in terms of sensible and brains she is among the strongest of PKYEK, which makes its truly ironc that ppl would out of  frustration blame everythign on her cause she is the closest target for the plot and call her dumb, seriously?lol
Edited by fahidlover - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiL

Finally someone who sees the matter as it is. awesome post.

its rather ironic that ppl woul call her at fault like all the time after all examples of her kind heart nd blind trust in Abhay. a trust even Abhay was surprised over at times. this time its different thoug, nd Abhay had to open up, but refused too. well i dont mind seeing a hot bite scene between Abhiya as a consrquense though, lol

Thanks so much.

I dont' know but I cant think of Piya as brainless. And you are right that we should try see the answer to why rather than just reacting immediately. Most of the times the reaction is based on individual or her circumstancea.
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I get what you are saying Ritz. True Sid is a very cunning man and he has made a pretty good fool out of Pia. I mean the way he projects himself in front of her, anyone would be wooed by his charms. He is best at being evil. And well....we have to admit that not all but Pia is at fault some what. Frankly all of EK's lead heroines are somewhat dumb and are easily fooled by villains so it's not a surprise to see Pia acting like this. But I hope in future she is more careful.

</div>
<div>
I dont mean to bash Pia or anything. I like her too but i just want her to be more smart in terms of judging people. </font>

ha ha Anu. I know EK heroines are best at everything - even in dumbness.

But this is the reason I watch only this show as Pia is actuallg very different than usual. What I think is that she wants to test Sid first on her own before she puts Panchi at risk. If Abhay thinks that Sid is not good then she rather test him on her than Panchi. She cant explain that to Abhay. She cant explain those risks to Panchi becuase Abhay haat explained them to her. So, I think she is trying to understand those risks on her own. What I am saying is she has always been like that. Bold and beautiful - not dumb.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

ha ha Anu. I know EK heroines are best at everything - even in dumbness.

But this is the reason I watch only this show as Pia is actuallg very different than usual. What I think is that she wants to test Sid first on her own before she puts Panchi at risk. If Abhay thinks that Sid is not good then she rather test him on her than Panchi. She cant explain that to Abhay. She cant explain those risks to Panchi becuase Abhay haat explained them to her. So, I think she is trying to understand those risks on her own. What I am saying is she has always been like that. Bold and beautiful - not dumb.

Ok I read your post again and the comments too. I know Pia always has been a strong headed girl. She stood beside Abhay when no one did. So she trusted him because she felt it was right. And here agian she believes Sid is right and like you said she is trying to gauge whether Sid is the right person for Panchi or not. So perhaps she is being daring.
But again it all comes down to perspectives. We view things differently. I think trusting Sid is ok to an extent because he seems to be such a good person. And he had tricked her well. And i really dont blame her for going out with him to the jungle in the night because he palyed with her emotions by talking about that big date with Panchi and all. But see this is my problem she tends to get emotional at wrong times Lol. Trust others but not blindly. I mean we all do get emotional but....i guess you have to learn to control. I know she is only trying to help her friend but cant she see that Sid is paying waaay too much attention to her. Why does she fail to see the obvious? And when i say she is dumb, please dont take it in the negative sense. Ok come on we all act stupid at some point. Nobody is really genius here. Atleast not me. Its a very human thing.lol. But again one can be a lil smart and notice when a guy is showering undue attention on you.
Being dumb is not bad, but it can be harmful. Like in this case it will prove to be fatal for Pia.

I really like Sid for that matter because he knows how to play cool. Never letting emotions come in between. And he not being a human is a whole togethr another matter.

Ok i better stop here or i will go on and on. 😆
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

rotz ur bck

nice post
i ttly agree wid u
let piya be hrslf
y shuld we judge

Thanks for agreeing. Yes, we shouldn't judge her based on our opinions. Let her take decisions and she will be the one who will have the consequences. I guess, everybody's concern come from the fact that they also care for Pia and don't want to see her get hurt.😊

Like a toddler is the age of physical exploration, the same way teen-age is age of character exploration. Most of the times what we become later depends on our decisions and experiences during adolescent years.