Posted: 13 years ago
love it
just read your FF and truly love the theme
do update soon and PM when u next update
๐Ÿ˜Š
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,update dear,,,,,,,,plzzz,,,,,,,
kathie_berns thumbnail
I read all the parts in one go. You are one hell of a writer. Please add me to ur pm list. ๐Ÿ˜Š
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Hi muskaan

read all d parts in one go ,it was really vry vry vry vry hillarious .maan & geet in new avatar .the tangeled love is really vry tangeled ... Your ff is very much unpredictable ,starting from the unusual sr to the barter system of kick for a kiss was awesome then they were spotted by their mom in a compromising position & then she locked him in the bathroom and lol he was sleeping on the seat and the funny part was geet pressed the flush and embarressed him in front of the child and the award winning part was d coffee part she not only added spices but also jamaal ghota . After reading that part i was toh laughing like lunatics and my lil sis was staring at me as if i had gone mad ,from where do u get such mind blowing ideas ...but really it was vry vry nice .it is a dhamakedar ,fantastic , marvelous , mind bogling, mind blasting story and ppplllzzz       YEH DIL MANGE more more and MOOORE,

i read your other ffs also they were also vry vry vry fabulous .
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
muskiii
update karna plzzz
Ballumau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jaldi karo plzzz...,,
awesome FF
๐Ÿ˜›
funnymonkey thumbnail
love this fan fic
plz update soon
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

arzoo for u . . . i will update this soon . . .๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

muskaan...koi aise kerta hai kya?
first u write so well then whn i'm totally hooked, u disappear...๐Ÿฅบ

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

muskaan...koi aise kerta hai kya?
first u write so well then whn i'm totally hooked, u disappear...๐Ÿฅบ

i did not disappear . . . m here . . . ๐Ÿ˜† i'll try to write it soon pakka promise๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: rsroopali

muskiii update yaaarrr

ok . . . if not tomorrow . . . i will update this day after๐Ÿ˜ƒ