Frequent Posters

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thats a cute song and plus a very cute couple!!😳😳😳
ByteMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

And I am sure ArMan will make this song super duper hit, as they did for OUATIM  dunno abt film, as it has tushar in it 😕😆

Yeah they really did advertise for Pee loon, infact I first heard Pee Loon in PR, I was soo naive, I thought that the song was shot on Arman, I was like wow the serial soo popular, now Ekta has started making custom songs for the song..😆 But I guess that is the case now.. 😛
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The song is beautiful, and no jodi could have promoted it better than Archana-Manav,
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for sharing :)) they looked fab together!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. This was so so cute... 😍
ArMan looking so beautiful in Red and their nok jhok is just awesome..

Ekta is very intelligent... Even last time also she was successful for Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.. Our ArMan/Sushita made 2 songs Pee Loon and Tum Jo Aaye so famous that even today if I watch the original song I can remember only these 2..
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for posting..

Sushant and Ankita are the best..

ekta should ditch her bro and get these two for her next film..😉

they will rock..the pee loon remix is still my fav and I will always think of Arman...

love you guys...all the best..😉
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg so romantic and adorable!!!!! cant wait for this sequence to air and i am in love with the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arman look so awesome in red!!!!! 😍
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice. I really enjoyed seeing them happy and lovey-dovey. I really liked in the interview wen sush said wen they 1st heard the song they felt like it was picturized on them. And like others said, when I hear peen loon and Tum Jo aaye, I only pictur arman. PR was the first place I even heard the songs. So where r they airing this promo? Only on zee?Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara10

Very nice. I really enjoyed seeing them happy and lovey-dovey. I really liked in the interview wen sush said wen they 1st heard the song they felt like it was picturized on them. And like others said, when I hear peen loon and Tum Jo aaye, I only pictur arman. PR was the first place I even heard the songs. So where r they airing this promo? Only on zee?

Zaara they will be airing it on PR on 31st March as per HT.. It is a dream sequence..
Once this song is shown on ArMan we cannot imagine anyone in that song even if we see the original song 😉
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeepratha.

hey dear genuinely want to thank u  for uploading all sushita/arman videos on youtube 😊

Thank you very much I appreciate it! 😃

But I didn't upload this video segment on my YT account this has been uploaded by star news people only. Yes, I use update all in my YT account which has been terminated by DMCL people bindaasly 😆, but recently I did upload two House Arrest segment hope you saw that and thanks again!