Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this promoting song they r airing on any tv channel or not
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing!

Hope we get see entire sequence of this song soon.

Here is the YT link of it,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMw-3rOvOE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wah wah this means folks in coming epis of PR we are going to see this romantic song so romance is not going to stop i guess kya baat hai so eager to see this such a beatuiful song!!!πŸ‘ with Sushita fragrance now I am sure with this popularity raising for this song Ekta would surely think in terms of casting them together in a movie that would be something I am sure with this song promotion being hit she will thing in terms of it.Sushita rock on wiating for the epi in PR to see this..πŸ˜‰
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They both looks so gorgeous and so completely in love πŸ˜ Agree with Tanya di, ekta should make them stars of the movie not just promote a song. 

Hope its not shown as a dream sequence in PR. 
the song was beautiful ! and SUSHITA was AWESOME !! what a lovely couple yaar ! and i agree with u guys Ekta should star them in a movie 
ByteMe thumbnail
Ekta and her lame strategies to promote her film, waise this one isnt so lame afterall... πŸ˜†

Besides, I think Sushant is MUCH MUCH better choice to feature in an song over Tushar..!! 
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  I hope they charged Ekta😑 big bucks for promoting her song/movie.
adeepratha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Thanks for Sharing!

Hope we get see entire sequence of this song soon.

Here is the YT link of it,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMw-3rOvOE[/YOUTUBE]

hey dear genuinely want to thank u  for uploading all sushita/arman videos on youtube 😊

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks richi rids for the videoπŸ˜ƒ

awww loved the video of them. both of them are looking so good in red.😍😍 i think this is the first time i am seeing sushant in red and he just looks so handsome in it😍 and ankita is looking gorgeous.
so ekta also knows the popularity of her own starsπŸ˜‰ and the song seems good, playing on sushita.

these two are getting all the good opportunities which is really good for their careers.*touchwood*πŸ˜ƒ

oh and the interview of ankita was also too sweet. from that we got to know more about her and Sushant too. though  everyone knows that she is pretty straight forward and is clear from the heart but the thing that pulled my attention was when she said she gets scared when sushant goes into water..awww that was too sweet. they both are very protective about each other😳 and didn't know that she was close friends in mahiπŸ˜• it seemed opposite in jhalakh not frm ankita's side but from mahi's. but oh well loved her interviewπŸ‘πŸΌ

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much richi, and nish πŸ˜ƒ

Thats GR8 news and a gr8 segment too, I am loving Sushita getting all the wah wahi from everywhere.....

I loved how Sushant was hanging on the branch of treeπŸ˜† and giving flowers to Anki πŸ˜³ 
And the Cycle ride, gosh, I always knew, this is best ride ever better than any luxury car, I wanted to see that scene, and they did it πŸ˜

And I am sure ArMan will make this song super duper hit, as they did for OUATIM  dunno abt film, as it has tushar in it πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago