Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wat wid d precap y she left they jst get married nd then all of a sudden y???
Sominababa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wt happened overnite that she left maan?
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved the SR but the precap is πŸ˜²
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was lovely...
omg what a shock.. why is she leaving??
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sorry it took me so long to get to this bindu...but ch 19 was just a dream...loved the whole thing...the way she tells him that she expected him to know what to do because he was married before...very cute...the part of him finding her pulse...that was a new one...i had never read that before...loved  it...now the shocker is killing me...can't wait to read what thats all about...thanks for the updateπŸ‘

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: undisclosed

sorry it took me so long to get to this bindu...but ch 19 was just a dream...loved the whole thing...the way she tells him that she expected him to know what to do because he was married before...very cute...the part of him finding her pulse...that was a new one...i had never read that before...loved  it...now the shocker is killing me...can't wait to read what thats all about...thanks for the updateπŸ‘

missed u and ur comments lately, lotus. busy?
bangalores thumbnail

20.Resolved

It was morning. Maan stretched his hand across to pull his wife closer for a cuddle. But she was already gone. Disappointed, he wondered if he could make her agree for a shower together...he got up fast and went to knock on the washroom door.

"Mishty?" he called "when are you going to get out? I need something." He listened closely to hear her voice, but no answer! He turned the door knob and it opened, making clear that the washroom was empty.

"Where is she gone to? Already in the kitchen?" he muttered, "chalo chalo...achi bahu bano...pati ka kya he!" he cribbed as he went to get the towel from the cupboard.

His eyes fell on the paper that was anchored on the table with her photo. He took it in his hand with a smile expecting a love note. He was so bewildered when he read it , that he re-read it...

'Maan , I love you with all my being, I know you love me too. ..I'm sorry that I'm leaving you like this...without an explanation...but I can't make myself do that now! Forgive me, but I need some time...some time away from u. Don't come after me...it's just that I can't be with you now. Please don't hate me, because I can't live without you! Yours only, Simran.'

Still having no clue what this was about, he read the latter a third time. This time he noticed something else, some letters were a bit smudged and the paper softy crumpled at places like it had become wet. Realization struck that his Mishty was crying while she was writing the letter!

That had him spring into action. He came out of the washroom in record time and dashed out to find Daadi.

"What made her leave Maan?" Daadi asked bewildered by the new development.

"I don't know Daadi," he said running a frustrated hand thru' his hair. "But I'm going to find out."

"But how? She has written she doesn't want to talk about it, now where will she be? In her mayka?" Daadi asked when Maan started to go.

"No, she wouldn't be there. I'll find out the truth without talking to her."

"How?"

"Jaspreet," he said without turning back. "But ask Arjun to call Jeet and find out if she is with Baba, just in case!" with that he quickened his steps.

He found Jassi waiting for him in the company of her husband.

"I knew you would come." She said, in a voice that had become much clearer now with the passage of time.

"So?" Maan asked trying to project an image of being cool despite the anxiety that was driving him mad. Jaspreet's kind eyes let him know that she understood his anguish. She held out her hands towards him and he took it without hesitation. She pressed his hand to comfort him as she said, "You called her Geet."

"But I was always so careful..."

"In your sleep hazy state!"

"Oh!..." he didn't know what to say, but he didn't need to because they were people who knew him so well thru' Simi. "Where is she?"

"At the Gurudwara, she wanted to calm herself before facing you .."

"I'm going for her," he stated, then looked at Jeet and continued, "I'll not loose her again. I"ll take her back...whatever it takes!"

"Do you find me arguing? Do what you have to." Jeet replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simran was sitting at the Gurudwara, gazing unseeingly at the worshipers, who entered the temple. Her mind wandered back to  daybreak again...

When she woke up, she was cuddled close to Maan, sharing his warmth under the blanket that covered them both. She breathed in the delicious warm fragrance of his skin, the side of her face pressed to his chest. "I love you, Maan," she breathed against his skin. He moaned and tightened his hold on her and brushed his lips on the top of her head, still in sleep.

"Mmm...Geet," he whispered as he continued his sleep contentedly, unaware of the pain he had inflicted on the woman in his arms!

Pain so intense, as thousands of needles piercing her heart, made her flinch. She eased back soundlessly, slipping away from his enfolding arms, away from his delicious warmth, before tears started to flow. She brushed them away, furious with herself for being so weak! The morning turned cold suddenly, without the arms that encircled her...

She hugged herself as she rocked on her feet, fighting for the control that she was loosing fast... No! She could not let him see her like this...her Maan... he will blame himself somehow. It wasn't his fault at all...how could it be...she was the first woman to share his bed after Geet and she always knew he would never forget Geet...it wasn't his fault, yet how did you ease this bleeding heart?...she needed time...time to control herself!

She looked at her husband sleeping so peacefully...he would wake up soon and immediately know something was wrong. She couldn't face him in the condition she was in...one touch from him, one concerned look, one comforting word or his calling her "Mishty" and she would break down completely...

She sat down to write a note for him. He would be shocked but this was the best for now...later she would have to tell him why she needed this time away from him, but not now, when she was so agitated...yes, later she will try to make the matter light, she may not fool him completely, but then he wouldn't see the extend of her pain!

She put the note on the table for him to see and went back near the sleeping Maan. Carefully wiping the wetness of her face, she bent down to brush a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you, Maan," she whispered before slipping out of the room.

That had happened hours before...now she was calm. She fortified herself with her sister's questions, "Do you love him?"

"Yes, of course! Why do you even ask Jazdee?" 

"Do you want to leave him?"

"I would rather die!"

No there was no life without him and she had never contemplated that, not even for a split second! Baabaji has now put the soothing balm on her wounded heart... the ache was still there, but that would ease with Maan's love and her trust in him.

She walked towards the road that led her to her soul mate and looked up to see him on the other side of the road.

"Simran," he called out, his voice a mixture of panic and relief.

She smiled in welcome, to let him know there was no cause to worry...but he was already dashing across the road to reach her. She saw the truck that was looming towards him, though he had not...

"Maaannn!" she screamed, her voice high above the sound of the screeching tyres. He evaded the truck and dived thru' the other angry drivers to reach his Mishty, who had hit the pavement in a dead faint.

to page 65

21. BACK TO GEET

So friends, happy now? Did the explanation of why Simi left Maan to soothe your anxiety? Better yet, did you feel for Simran? Don't forget to hit the like button, if you are satisfied'. Be with me, with your opinions...

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yaaay!! First to comment!! πŸ₯³ Loved it ..loved it..loved it!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope when she wakes up,she remembers her past..but you almost gave me a heart attack with that truck part!! Thank God Maan's safe..naughty naughty Bindu!!πŸ˜›
Edited by tanya_vi - 13 years ago
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Yaaay!! First to comment!! Loved it ..loved it..loved it!! I hope when she wakes up,she remembers her past..but you almost gave me a heart attack with that truck part!! Thank God Maan's safe..naughty naughty Bindu!!πŸ˜›

b/w the truck and Brij's friends i prefered the truckπŸ˜‰
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bangalores

b/w the truck and Brij's friends i prefered the truckπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†