sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice...

continue soon!
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bindu  πŸ€—...thank u for the lovely update and PM...can not imagine the new twists...i trust u...the precap sounds romantic...plz continue ...TC πŸ˜Š

Thank U Hearts Butterfly 
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Bindu, 

it's nice idea. They were separated for 4 years. The time away gave Maan to repent & reconsider his actions.

I want to know how Geet met accident. The way Maan has to again make his wife fall in love with him again or to resurfaced her deep buried love is interesting

Other things can be avoided cause u have to wrap the story. But 1 thing is there. If Geet had an accident how come her hair & eyes texture changed?

Continue Soon. 

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Bindu, 

it's nice idea. They were separated for 4 years. The time away gave Maan to repent & reconsider his actions.

I want to know how Geet met accident. The way Maan has to again make his wife fall in love with him again or to resurfaced her deep buried love is interesting

Other things can be avoided cause u have to wrap the story. But 1 thing is there. If Geet had an accident how come her hair & eyes texture changed?

Continue Soon. 

the accident happened a long way away from Amritsar...when she was on her way back to Maan  after the cooling off period. if u consider the accident caused her head injury... shaving of the hair can cause it to curl...may be not too much yet definitely curly... also explains the amnesia
abt the eye color shall we say she developed a fashion sense being with Jassi who introduced her to contacts?  yes i knw people can recognize contacts, yet i haven't mentioned they were Simi's natural eye color...the eye color was introduced mainly to create confusion abt her identity.
i did read a novel once in which the eye color change after the heroine had an eye transplant! since i didn't knw the facts involved i tried to keep it simple contact lens!
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

13.One Night Out

The look of delighted surprise on her face when they entered the cottage was worth the long drive in the rain. As per his requirements the room was decorated with red roses, which filled the room with their sweet fragrance. The dim lights gave prominence to the lighted candles...As if nature wanted to make her contribution, the rain intensified once they stepped into the cottage, holding them captive within.

He had opted for privacy over service and so the food was already waiting to be served. He had ordered all her favorite punjabi dishes. Since he thought she looked nervous, Maan decided to calm her with the familiarity of another dinner together. Soon she was back to her usual self, talking animatedly about her children as she considered the kids in her day care. Children were a topic that always put her at ease and she cud go on about them without getting tired. She had smudged her cheek with a bit of gravy, which beckoned his touch. He resisted for a while, not wanting to break her mood. No, not yet... He wanted to pamper her a bit more, calm her nervousness coz he wanted everything to be perfect for her.so he relaxed himself and enjoyed her expression, with the right responses at the right time. He tried his best resist touching her and he did too for another five minutes. Then his hands reached out to touch her, his fingers which gently wiped her smooth cheek found their way to his mouth.  She paused in mid sentence and her eyes sparkled with awareness at his intimate gesture. He continued with his dinner as if nothing happened but the moment lingered on her.

The flickering candles added mysterious depths to her beautiful eyes, bright with love, love for him. It made him feel proud that he had won her over yet again. She may not have said so in words, but her eyes said it all. But tonight, when he gave himself up to sleep, along with the memories of these moments with her, he would also have her words of love echoing in his mind. Yet this time he wanted to be the one to declare his love, the one to say the words first. He wanted to see to see eyes drown in the happiness and acceptance that his words brought. He wanted to enjoy the spark of passion and the blush that would tint her smooth cheeks.

Once the dinner was over, the restaurant staff came to clear the table. Maan learned that the rain made it difficult to travel back. He was advised to stay the night because uprooted trees and a minor accident had caused traffic blockage, which wud be cleared only by morning. He wondered how Simran would react to the news. He purposefully thought of her as Simran ever since Jeet warned him against calling her Geet. She was standing by the window looking out at the rain. He went to stand behind her and his arms encircled her waist. She leaned back on him accepting his warmth, relaxing against him they stood there and watched the rustling rain that fell as a dark curtain, which now cut them off from the rest of the world.

"Simran..."Maan called after a while.

"Yes, I know," she said with a sigh, "we need to go back"

"Don't you want to?" he asked with a smile. Hearing his smile, she angled her head to look at him."

"No," she answered truthfully. "I know it is not possible, but when I am with you I want the time to stand still, to prolong these moments with you."

"IT seems your wish will be granted today!" he chuckled.

"What is it Maan?" she asked, puzzled about his amusement.

"The rain has caused road blockage. We can't go back today."

"What?" she exclaimed, turning so sharply to face him that she almost fell, if not for the hands that held her fast.

"It means now you can remain in my arms as long as you want to!"

That had her standing straight and away from his arms in a flash!

"Oh! What will I tell Baba and Beeji?"

"Do you want me to call them?"

"No, I will."

While Simran called, Maan insisted on talking with Parmeet to reassure him. Maan broke the silence that lengthened after the call.

"Are you afraid of me, Simran?"

She shook her head in negative.

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded her head.

"Then why don't you look at me? Maan gently pushed her chin up with his hand, forcing her to look at him. He saw the panic in her eyes.

"Do you want me to see if we can go back? Wud you rather spend the night in the car?" He continued when she didn't answer. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Let me see if I can arrange a room for you."

She held him back when he turned to go. "I am not afraid or uncomfortable. It's just that this is all so unexpected!" she said quietly. "I trust you," she added. "I would rather be with you than be alone in a strange room."

"Okay, then. Why don't you sit down while I speak with the manager."

After he closed the door with her permission he joined her in the sofa. He smiled inwardly when he saw her shift slightly to add more space between them he turned towards her and saw her eyeing him as if she was debating about something.

"Simran.."

"Maan..."they started together.

"You first." Maan said and continued when she didn't. "You can ask me anything, you know."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." He reassured.

"Even about Geet? She asked softly.

Here it comes finally, he thought, but then there goes my grand plan of proposal!

"Even about Geet. In fact I was wondering why you didn't ask me!"

"Really? It wouldn't hurt you to talk about her?"

"It wouldn't hurt me to talk to you about Geet. What do you want to know?"

"Everything about your life with Geet."

"No, you ask I'll answer."

"Okay then. First describe her to me."

"She was bubbly, full of life...the only person who could change my moods within a span of seconds! She always stood for the right...her fragile strength made you want to protect her. Yet she would sacrifice everything for me... sometimes she was a prankster who loved to tease me. At times a stubborn child, who made me wish to full fill even the smallest of her desires. She loved to talk...being with her revived you ... She was my life...!"

"How did you first meet?" she asked quickly, before her heart fully registered the pain his love brought, his love for another! His love was evident in his every word, in his voice that turned husky with her memories. The same huskiness that was there in his voice when he sometimes talked to her...some how it was difficult to acknowledge that he had used that tone of voice with some one else other than her.

"Oh! She collided with me while she was being chased by a group of goons. And she asked for my help."

"And you helped her." Simi stated as if it was the obvious outcome.

"Not exactly...I was a rather different Maan then, a cynic, who didn't have very good opinion about women. It was Geet who changed me."

That caught her attention and she looked at him. "What happened?"

"I pushed her away and she ran off again, followed by the goons. But stubborn that she was she made me help her by falling into the river and I had to save her from drowning!"

"Then?"

"We got tangled up in a rather messy property fight. A piece of land, which belonged to her was sold to me by a land broker. She refused to sign the documents as she was cheated off the land and wanted to know the person who sold me the land. I refused to give in to her demands. In the mess that followed I found out that she was not the simple small town girl I thought her to be, but had a fighting spirit and a stubborn streak to her nature that made her stand up against even her strict family. She even had the audacity to quote my advice against me, her eyes spitting fire, bright with determination as she challenged me!"

Maan looked at Geet, no Simran, he corrected. She was looking at him, but there was no recognition in her eyes...as she listened to her past. Okay, he thought, if that is the case then I'll give the past all the drama it needs. I'll take her thru' her past... her past my words. Will it trigger her memory? He stretched his legs out in front of him and waited for her response.

Okay friends so our Maan is making Geet oops Simran acquainted with her past! From the OS you do know that she will not remember anything...the OS is a part of the next chapter.  I'll try to update that too before I take another break!! It's my son's first holy communion on May 7th ... so we'll be going on Tuesday night. Don't worry I promise  to leave you with happy memories!

how did u like this chapter?

PART 14

to page 28

14.STORY TIME

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
amazing ...loved it to the core
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res will read ant then comment later 
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

loved it 
looking frwd to next part
cont sooon 
thnx for d PM πŸ˜Š
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous as usual!! I could visualize Maan's naughty smile,Geet's nervous glances and all the sweet moments...that shows how good a writer you are..My prayers and best wishes for your lil' one😊