Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am only one who liked promo and abhay evil side 😕

abhay is a vampire till now pia has only seen the good  human abhay  who always protects her but sometime or other he had to bring his fangs out the monster inside him  to make her realise who she is in love with   like in initial promo it was shown abhay is a fire who is bound to destory pia

its upto pia now to accept abhay with all his love and passion and monster inside him that comes with him

and so correctly said lets see whether firefly becomes fannah in her love surrenders herself  or distance herself from him

all i want is creatives should have a valid reason for abhay taking such drastic step they should  make it look convincing and have better explanation  for it  which is lacking till now
Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mages... I agree..but if ekta mata starts doing best things.... How will we guys hate her...and how will she be satisfied..because she feels contend and satisfaction when we poor abhiya fans hate her..

Originally posted by: Mages

the best thing is abhay tell the truth abt sid to piya...so that she can protect herself as well as panchi....

Omg...hema..:) thanks for such a sweet reply.... You are such an angel... Seriously i agree with every word of yours...i have no fear till abhay is with pia... He can never let pia go through all that pain for centuries the way he went through... Jane kyun.....ye dil janta hai... Abhay hai to pia ll be alright... Pia ll be alright.... Abhay hai to tedi medi bate..ulti sidi bate achi lagti hai....abhay hai to jhuthe mute wade...dushman ke irade sache lagte hai... And the song goes on   

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="4">Awww..Aparajitha ..awesome post after a long time..??!!😲 👏🤗well said..we shoudl wait & watch..& THAT PROMO hai..mein marjaawan..yaar actually ABhay can never harm PIYA that is fo rsure & so I AM NOT IN TENSION..but still very curious as to why he has taken such drastic shocking measure..!!😲😳ABHAY is the sweetest ever..adn he loves PIYA more than anything or anybody that exists in this world..so dont panic & JUST CHILL & ENJOY..GOSH ABHIYA PROMO..SUPERB..!!</font>

Run yar... Its not worth missing

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

omg...wat u guyz talkng abt

i dnt saw d promo

*runs 2 watch*

Buddy link has been posted by shinu in the forum :)

Originally posted by: black_scorpio

omg omg omg plz someone post the link😍

Yup yar.. I thought the same... 1 week me 2 promo... Oh yes..we all know how bossey type ekta mata is with channels.....except starplus... So aparajita thinks that ekta mata ne starone walo ke brain ka loose screw tight kiya hai... Haha... She must have killed them for not giving importance to her show lol

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YES I agree with that point too..!!APARAJITHa..I too dont want Sid to come close to her in any way AND NOT ANY BITE..NO WAY..but yeah they have understood ABHIAY nahin toh kuch bhi nahin..hmm to many promo's eh..?? so soon.😆

I agree yar...atleast they are bringing out the theme of the show which was so lost ....

Originally posted by: angel3142

i am only one who love abhay for biting pia and showing his evil side😕

he is a vampiretill now pia has only seen the goodhuman abhay who always protects her but sometime or other he had to bring his fangs out the monster inside him tomakeher realisewho sheis in love with like in initial promo it was shown abhay is a fire who is bound to destory pia

its upto pia now to accept abhay with all his love and passion and monster inside him that comes with him

and so correctly said lets see whether firefly becomes fannah in her love surrenders herself or distance herself from him

all i want is creatives should have a valid reason for abhay taking such drastic step they should make it look convincing and havebetter explanation for it which is lacking till now

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
after seeing promo i thought : yaar yahan Abhay & Sid m race kagi h kya?

i mean 1stly Sid wanted to hurt Piya to ABhay ne Piya ko car se hit kia
& now Sid wants to bite Piya to Abhay ne pehle hi usse bite kr liya....

🤣🤣

anyways CVs ne apna mind to use kia.......

hey Aparajitha..its surely party time 🥳
lets celebrate
i loved the promo...i want him to be Abhay and not Sid 🤢
Pia will surely not turn into vampire so soon....whatever it is...its exciting!....and maybe this misleading promo is prolly to increase trps 🤣

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey Aparajitha..its surely party time 🥳
lets celebrate
i loved the promo...i want him to be Abhay and not Sid 🤢
Pia will surely not turn into vampire so soon....whatever it is...its exciting!....and maybe this misleading promo is prolly to increase trps 🤣

i AGREE nISHI..ITS FOR trp..😳