PKYEKians must read....do read

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🥳oye balle balle ..oye balle balle... 🥳....

Party times pkyekians....

Wan2 dance... Lets grove it man...

Did ya guys see the new promo...yay...

You guys must be wondering why i am happy about the new horrible promo...

I am happy that ekta mata has just recovered from her abhiya-allergy and short term memory disorder and now she has just got a faint memory that abhiya are the lead of the show...

Oye balle balle oye balle balle..oye balle balle balle..   

Abhay traps pia by calling her that he loves her and when she comes for the suprise...he breaks her trust and bites her cruelly ...omg omg omg...

First time cvs used their brain and dint show their copy cat/bat instincts...

As we all know that pkyek is a mess nowadays...

And the most insecure creatures of the show are abhay and panchi....

So is it that in insecurity of losing pia..he bites her in order to make her his for all the life...

As we all know that ekta ke vamps have to bite thrice on full moon night....so abhay has bitten only once....

Stop hyperventilating and panicing guys... Pia wont turn into a vamp... Story is about impossible love and if pia turns into a vamp then nothing will be impossible....

Recently there was an article about werewolf entry....

abhay bites pia to save her from sid as sooner or later sid will bite her...

Guys all those who believe that its sid who has been converted to abhay....may be possible as hasi-na is in a mood to give ring to sid and after having the ring..sid may do that....

In either way i am not scared as pia will not turn to vamp...

You know why?

If sid bites pia... Then our dude abhay will be more than enough to protect and fight for his love even if it means losing his life... Abhiya love is unconditional...

But the prob is ..if abhay bites then...

Who will stop...it can be werewolf.... Or sid or that his highness and chandeena....it cant be arnab and kabir too... As they even being humans can sacrifice their mortal life against immortal for sake of pia....

Leaving all this aside.. Please let this stupid and intelligent aparajita know what exactly will be pia's reaction after this... Aparajita is jumping on her bed in worry lol....do comment...
the million dollar question is...will the firefly...go fanaaa in the fire for everything fire touches is ash..or will she bar the fire from coming close to her by developing a wall...will the firefly prove the extent of her love by happily losing herself away..or will she be reminded of a normal life away from this fire...it will be turning point and a high point of the show...lets see how much justice ekta do to abhiya...fingers crossed.:)
Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No one wan2 discuss :( its ottay :(
--sunshine-- thumbnail
aprajita seriously it is party tym
atleast dey are makin effort to get back to the track and dis promo is to get dere old trps
so balle balle in sid style
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok..i am so confused..
i just saw this promo...and i was like wat?????/
sid said you need to bite 3 times for 3 full moon nights
so its like 1 bite per 1 full moon night...so it takes 3 months to turn someone into a vampire?????? that's such a long process...kinda wierd..sid said 3 moons...3 nights..3 bites...
and now abhay's biting her??? disguising would make sense..cuz if sid has to bite piya 3 times for 3 full moon nights...then he definitely can't go as sid..else she would know...
bt then disguising doesn't really seem realistic to me...
bt why would abhay ever do that to her???
i was soo hoping for a big push in abhiya love story through this party thing...bt i guess i was wrong...i thto sid would try to bite piya and abhay would save her as always...
i am really hoping the promo is misleading...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

ok..i am so confused..

i just saw this promo...and i was like wat?????/
sid said you need to bite 3 times for 3 full moon nights
so its like 1 bite per 1 full moon night...so it takes 3 months to turn someone into a vampire?????? that's such a long process...kinda wierd..sid said 3 moons...3 nights..3 bites...
and now abhay's biting her??? disguising would make sense..cuz if sid has to bite piya 3 times for 3 full moon nights...then he definitely can't go as sid..else she would know...
bt then disguising doesn't really seem realistic to me...
bt why would abhay ever do that to her???
i was soo hoping for a big push in abhiya love story through this party thing...bt i guess i was wrong...i thto sid would try to bite piya and abhay would save her as always...
i am really hoping the promo is misleading...

i tell u if there promo is misleading den dis all due to capture public attention cz dey are loosing trps 

bt i ws jst maybe he is abhay..... he did so that he can protect piya from sid turning her into vampy and he poisioning her blood so that sid cannot bite piya
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now that promo sounds interesting but I doubt Abhay would do such a thing to Piya because he never wanted her to lose her soul and become a living dead like him.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Now that promo sounds interesting but I doubt Abhay would do such a thing to Piya because he never wanted her to lose her soul and become a living dead like him.

even i cant believe dis bt i guess he is poisioning her blood so that sid cant bite her
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i tell u if there promo is misleading den dis all due to capture public attention cz dey are loosing trps 

bt i ws jst maybe he is abhay..... he did so that he can protect piya from sid turning her into vampy and he poisioning her blood so that sid cannot bite piya

if they are doing this to increase trps..i think it's really a stupid way...if they have to get their trps back like they had in first 3-4 months..it has to be progression in abhiya love story..they have frozen that love story track for like such a long time ...that people have stopped watching due to continuous disappointments...and the promo is clearly against progression in abhiya love story...

besides disguising which i dont think is going to happen...you view totally makes sense..probably abhay sensed piya being in danger...and sensed that sid's gonna bite her...so he bit her to protect her...bt i dunno..is there not another way to protect her?? why abhay is so helpless that in order to protect piya..all he can do is hurt piya....i feel this will make the situation worse only...piya better knows about sid soon..it's high time now..so much dragging...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the best thing is abhay tell the truth abt sid to piya...so that she can protect herself as well as panchi....
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the best thing is abhay tell the truth abt sid to piya...so that she can protect herself as well as panchi....

if he is goin to tell d truth den how ekta will drag d show😆