HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome work kajol.Thanks for the update..happy weekend
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud work....nice update...Mona and her mother both are same...

Originally posted by: arpi9

gud work....nice update...Mona and her mother both are same...

@bold How so sweetie??
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update. wow, anu's temper did shock me today.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  for the update ............ 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update Kajol...
_Sahra_ thumbnail

Thanks kajol For the update!! :)

beetaurus thumbnail

Nice update.  I was shocked to see Anu's anger.  I did not expect him to take his anger on Mona and the vase..thod diya...gusse mein bahut kuch ho jaata hei....

I understand office based anger but please do not take it out on your beautiful wife.  I would have expected him to talk to his sister(Hetal) along with wife Mona. He could have dissipated  his office anger on his family minus Mona so that they understand the issue.  His family won't undertand ..... seedhe muh seh.... a delicate issue like this and also he would have been more careful when his whole family is involved.....at least the vase would have been saved.

Originally posted by: beetaurus

Nice update.  I was shocked to see Anu's anger.  I did not expect him to take his anger on Mona and the vase..thod diya...gusse mein bahut kuch ho jaata hei....

I understand office based anger but please do not take it out on your beautiful wife.  I would have expected him to talk to his sister(Hetal) along with wife Mona. He could have dissipated  his office anger on his family minus Mona so that they understand the issue.  His family won't undertand ..... seedhe muh seh.... a delicate issue like this and also he would have been more careful when his whole family is involved.....at least the vase would have been saved.

Kya yaar, you are worrying about a vase😆  Anu didn't really took out his office anger on Mona that was just excuse for his mother. But I agree he should have talked to both Mona and Hetal before going all out like a tiger on Mona