Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
No sense, baby! ðŸ¤“

Kabir love is just hopeful and I empathize with him, I really do but Pia has already declared her platform. She doesn't love him, and she isn't confused - she knows she is in love with Abhay. Now if a friend asks her if she'd be his date at the prom, why and how would she possibly refuse?

KaPi make friends too, and K's feelings are all one-sided. Pia doesn't reciprocate, unlike Tee - who'd seriously be ready to date a 'bald' and 'beautiful' man if he's rich and could gain her popularity. 
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pia is very a good girl and T is a brainless despo soo this is the difference between Pia and T !! ðŸ˜†
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Wow!! I mean, I so agree with Anamika and Rehan. She is doing wrong to Kabir by going with him to the prom? I mean, seriously?! Ok, so she should've rejected proposal right? And why? Because she loves Abhay? That is so....I don't know. I find this to be a rather narrow-minded reason.

And comparing with T? When exactly did you see Pia throw herself at Kabir? He wants to go to the prom with her and she is willing to go with him too! As simple as that.
As far as Pia and Abhay being together is concerned, I have news for you: Pia and Abhay are NOT together courtesy 'Abhay's fear that Sid will kill Pia and that he himself is dangerous for her existence'.
As far as Kabir is concerned, he is aware of Pia's feelings towards Abhay even though they aren't together and she's made that very clear to him, too. Despite all this, if Kabir still pines hope for getting together with Pia, then I'm sorry, Kabir is the one to be blamed, not Pia! By accepting his invitation to the prom, she is in no way giving him any wrong signals.

She should've rejected the proposal not because she loves Abhay.🤓But because that would led to Kabir expecting more from her.
Come on , that doesn't mean , she has a fight with Abhay she goes and hurts other feelings.
I wanted her to just reject the proposal and tell Kabir clearly she doesn't love him.
Now you will say she did that in past.Yes she did.But now Kabir thinks that only she and piya have broken up.So he went there to propose her.
And you can't blame Kabir you see.
Kabir loves her truly , its not just infatuation , if it was he couldn't go beyond that.But since he is college boy and no girl has ever rejected him , he thinks piya wouldn't reject him.
She is giving him wrong signals.
KaPi as couple is butchered by Cv's.
Piya always gives wrong signals to Kabir , when he treats her as his gf.
Seriously , I don't get the point why isn't Piya just clearly telling him that she doesn't love him.

And I don't agree to this topic.
Piya is NOT at all like T.
Piya has a decent character , she understands one's feeling.
But NO one can deny the fact that Piya is wrong by accepting the proposal.
And it is NOT justified too.So dunno from where such justifications came.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Princezz22

She should've rejected the proposal not because she loves Abhay.🤓But because that would led to Kabir expecting more from her.
Come on , that doesn't mean , she has a fight with Abhay she goes and hurts other feelings.
I wanted her to just reject the proposal and tell Kabir clearly she doesn't love him.
Now you will say she did that in past.Yes she did.But now Kabir thinks that only she and piya have broken up.So he went there to propose her.
And you can't blame Kabir you see.
Kabir loves her truly , its not just infatuation , if it was he couldn't go beyond that.But since he is college boy and no girl has ever rejected him , he thinks piya wouldn't reject him.
She is giving him wrong signals.
KaPi as couple is butchered by Cv's.
Piya always gives wrong signals to Kabir , when he treats her as his gf.
Seriously , I don't get the point why isn't Piya just clearly telling him that she doesn't love him.

And I don't agree to this topic.
Piya is NOT at all like T.
Piya has a decent character , she understands one's feeling.
But NO one can deny the fact that Piya is wrong by accepting the proposal.
And it is NOT justified too.So dunno from where such justifications came.

Like I said, Mahi, break up or no break up, Pia loves Abhay and Kabir knows that. He is goddamn 20 for heaven's sake, not 15-16! He has sense enough to understand that just because Pia is not with Abhay, that doesn't mean she can be with him. Pia has done NOTHING to hurt Kabir's feelings. She was wrong when she accepted his proposal at the Halloween party because that time, she was accepting a commitment, which was VERY wrong. That led to high hopes and rightly so. Right now, she is just going to the prom with him. I don't understand what's the big deal. I am repeating again, Pia has given no wrong signal to Kabir. It's a different case altogether if Kabir has taken a wrong signal. 
So yes, in my eyes, Pia has done nothing wrong just yet. As far as the justifications are concerned, lol, they came because Pia IS justified, sweets. Has anyone ever bothered to see the other side of the coin? That if Kabir knows about Pia's feelings towards Abhay, then why did he propose to her just because they aren't together? If Pia was wrong in accepting, Kabir was also wrong in proposing. But the key word being IF! Just like I feel that it is ok to accept Kabir's proposal, I also feel that it is ok for Kabir to propose to Pia.
Wait a sec! Why are we using the word 'propose' anyway?? It was 'invite'. Kabir 'invited' Pia and she accepted the 'invitation'. You're right, Mahi. Accepting a 'proposal' leads to high hopes but accepting an 'invitation' shouldn't
Kabir seems to know that Abhay is the only one who lives in Pia's heart and I'm trusting him not to get his hopes high. As far as 'love' and 'infatuation' is concerned, I am under no doubt that Kabir actually loves Pia. However the CVs are portraying it as infatuation and that is not going down well with me.
This video has clearly shown Kabir accepting Abhay and Pia, though, he's not happy about it. 

And you're right. They're butchering every character and every relation, not just KaPi. I mean, one day, they show Kabir sadly giving in to AbhIya, next day, they show him going moony eyed after Shanaya ma'am, the third day, again we see Abhay and Kabir having a clash of male egos and now, if we see Kabir pining hopes for getting together with Pia again, I swear, I am so going to stop watching this show! I've had enough nonsense to last me the rest of my life now!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Woah!!Anyone can do anything to prove their point right.🤓
You say only Kabir is there to be blamed?
WRONG.Completely Wrong.
Kabir is also to be blamed but not more than Piya.
Kabir just didn't invite her proposed her that My QUEEN will u come with me.
She should have declined the offer and that time only but no she wanna show more hopes.
That doesn't mean you like someone you can justify them every now and then.
I already told you a true fan is a fan who can criticize the character when he is wrong.
And I agree Kabir is to be blamed but Piya too.
And not only Kabir is been butchered.
Even Abhiya.
Abhay sometimes loves piya , and sometimes ignores her.Sometimes get so close and there Abhiya are at square one.
Piya too.Piya sometimes runs after Abhay , the other day ignores him.The other day questions him , again ignores him , then phones him.

Anyways , I am not in mood to argue , I argue very less that also on serials..I hardly do.
But I am wondering how you quoted me.😕I thought you forgot all about  me and US.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Woah!!Anyone can do anything to prove their point right.🤓
You say only Kabir is there to be blamed?
WRONG.Completely Wrong.
Kabir is also to be blamed but not more than Piya.
Kabir just didn't invite her proposed her that My QUEEN will u come with me.
She should have declined the offer and that time only but no she wanna show more hopes.
That doesn't mean you like someone you can justify them every now and then.
I already told you a true fan is a fan who can criticize the character when he is wrong.
And I agree Kabir is to be blamed but Piya too.
And not only Kabir is been butchered.
Even Abhiya.
Abhay sometimes loves piya , and sometimes ignores her.Sometimes get so close and there Abhiya are at square one.
Piya too.Piya sometimes runs after Abhay , the other day ignores him.The other day questions him , again ignores him , then phones him.

Anyways , I am not in mood to argue , I argue very less that also on serials..I hardly do.
But I am wondering how you quoted me.😕I thought you forgot all about  me and US.😳

Ermm...Mahi, this has gone a little beyond the show now. The only reason I quoted you was because you quoted me. And I wouldn't have quoted you right now had it not been for the last line.
As far as the rest of your post is concerned, that's your opinion. I respect it but I don't agree with it. Let's just leave it at that..
..Armaania.. thumbnail
So , you think Abhay and Piya aren't butchered?
Hmmm....whatever.