Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kabir is despo not piya. She accepted coz she dont want to hurt him. Its all kabir fault. After knowing everything about abhiya he still line maring on piya. But yes there is a difference. T is super hot and sexy and beautiful but piya is only beautiful.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

I disagree a bit. There's no harm in going to a party/dance with someone who's not your BF/GF...Kabir himself is well aware that Piya has no such feelings for him; Piya has told her very clearly the last time. So I don't think you can blame Piya of sending wrong signals to Kabir. And I don't think that Kabir expects any romantic reciprocation from Piya as well. His request was extremely friendly...

yes ur right.I totaly agree with you...she never told Kabir that she has any interest on him n Kabir also know that Piya love love Abhay.isi liye to jab Abhay ne Kabir ko kaha ke bo prom me nehi ane bala to Kabir ne kaha ke "I hope ke Piya isse koi umid lagake na beithi ho".........
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: camjs

..so now there is no difference b/w T and pia...both r despo...

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well , there is huge difference between Piya and T.
T has no job other than dating guys.
Piya is a decent girl.
I agree to an extent that whatever she is doing with Kabir is wrong.
And why are people saying she is showing friendly gesture?Its not friendly.This will lead Kabir expecting more from her and like always he'll be hurt.
But I really don't agree Piya and T are same.They are never same.🤢

@All : Please do not outburst , if you find anything against rules do report.
Please state your opinion in a reasonable and soft manner.😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!! I mean, I so agree with Anamika and Rehan. She is doing wrong to Kabir by going with him to the prom? I mean, seriously?! Ok, so she should've rejected proposal right? And why? Because she loves Abhay? That is so....I don't know. I find this to be a rather narrow-minded reason.
And comparing with T? When exactly did you see Pia throw herself at Kabir? He wants to go to the prom with her and she is willing to go with him too! As simple as that.
As far as Pia and Abhay being together is concerned, I have news for you: Pia and Abhay are NOT together courtesy 'Abhay's fear that Sid will kill Pia and that he himself is dangerous for her existence'.
As far as Kabir is concerned, he is aware of Pia's feelings towards Abhay even though they aren't together and she's made that very clear to him, too. Despite all this, if Kabir still pines hope for getting together with Pia, then I'm sorry, Kabir is the one to be blamed, not Pia! By accepting his invitation to the prom, she is in no way giving him any wrong signals.
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes its all kabir fault. If u do such drama infront of whole college then she left with no other option. But yes there is a huge difference between t and p. P can never match t coz i love t
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Are you living in the Stone age dude? There is a difference in dating and committing. Otherwise too ... Don't you go out with your friends? Does going out with friends of the opposite sex make you characterless? Kabir is aware of Pia's feelings for Abhay because she herself told him that she has always loved him even when they were fighting. Moreover, Abhay himself gave her permission to choose another Guy if she want...anyone except Sid. Abhay has always made it clear to her that he and she cannot be together. In such a situation even if she opts to date Kabir I don't think there is nothing wrong. Pia is only being friendly with Kabir and I don't think there is anything wrong in that.

T and Pia are no comparison. Unlike T Pia does not throw herself on every man she sees. So far the only man she throws herself at is Abhay...and no one else. And she loves him...she knows that he reciprocates her love too whatever he says ... so I don't think that her throwing herself at Abhay is a crime. In fact I think that she should do it more...😆

I completely agree with u Pia is aware of it that abhay loves him but some reasons he is ignoring her n he is pushing her far from him but she is only annoyed with him. Kabir is also aware that pia is in love with abhay but still he ................  
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think its kabir s mistake he knows never loved him ,how much time he gave her ,she never said yes ,it not important whether they r not  together  ,he cant dance like that forever what if she remains single throughout ,i think kabir should grow up.stop blaming piya she herself is confused with her status with abhay.
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys plz don't get me wrong...i m just feeling bad for kabir....becoz he is a nice guy...i m not saying that  why she accepted kabir's inv. for prom...i m just saying that if u know that a person loves u a lot...he is trying his best to impress u and u love someone else than don't give false hope to that person...she can go prom alone and then join kabir's company...i don't think it will make any difference...i saw todays episode when kabir was talking to angad about piya...didn't u feel that he loves her a lot...still i want abhiya to be together but feeling bad for kabir...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: camjs

guys after today's episode i really think that pia is like T...she knows that how much kabir loves her....she says that she loves abhay and then accepted kabir's inv. for prom....she is doing wrong with kabir...obviously kabir will find out one day that abhay and pia r together...then he will be hurt...today for the first time i really feel bad for kabir....so now there is no difference b/w T and pia...both r despo...

piya aur t man zameen asmaan ka fark hai