Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update sherma......wondering what will happen next.....will Anu accept Hetal and Karan's relationship....

thanks Sherma.

I thought Anu will be more supportive of his sister!! And what is the deal with Ambaji? How dare she demand to see Mona's phone to check whose message it was and what the message was about ? and getting upset with Mona and Anu that they have a secret that they are not sharing with her. How ridiculous is that?

Monalp are newly married and it could have been a romantic msg that he sent to her, these 2 have no privacy.  completely ridiculous.
Thanx for the update. Sounds like annu will be ok with the relationship of Karan and hetalnbut is afraid for Mona. Anywhose let's see how it goes!!! Thanx again.
Nice update Sweetie.  I thought Anu will be supportive of Hetal-Karan.  It is about time Anu stop being scared of ambaji.  Monalp together should confront the family including ambaji for the sake of Hetal-Karan.  Waiting to see the next episode.

I was surprised to see ambaji reading the text on Mona's phone.  May be that can happen in India, not in the western world.  It is a shame Ambaji wants to know the secrets between huband/wife Monalp.

It is too early for problems here.  We have not seen enough romance-shomance of Monalp, and nothing so far on Karan-Hetal.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
thanks so much for the update...so sad for mona....
Thanx sherma. Love the way u call pam kabab me haddi
good work...and i like the line kabab mein hadi...