Aamna & Rajeev--Your fears are baseless

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am recieving too many PM's asking about Rajeev and Aamna. That they are going alone seperately to parties. So is there something wrong. I can tell you there's nothing wrong.

Just tell me one thing. On 29th Nov. these two love birds perform together in ITA. They came together to the function. Aamna was dropped at her place by Rajeev later. And next day when Barnalidi had a talk with Rajeev he was proud of his performance and spoke highly of Aamna.

Then on 3rd Rajeev attends a party. A party where only he was invited. Earlier when they used to work together the parties they attended was of common friends ones. So they went together. But now they work seperately. So they go seperately. When Aamna is not invited how do you expect her to go with Rajeev???

Thats why they are seen alone too at some parties. Now regarding rumours about Aamna well they are false. First it was with Gurpreet. And you all saw how Rajeev acted at Aamna's B'day. And later Aamna refusing to perform with Gurpreet. Now it's Iqbal. Well Iqbal has a girl friend already.

These two are not signing anything together because according to Rajeev Aamna still has a signed contract with Balaji's till next July/August. Probably because she might face a bad reaction if these two sign something they are avoiding this. Because Rajeev said repeatedly that firstly she has a contract already and also he wants to grow as an actor. He wants to do different roles with different actresses.

So be assured there's nothing wrong. I tell you wait for a common party and you'll again find these two together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trups thumbnail
Thanx bro for informationπŸ˜ƒ........
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whats the problem if they at all go to parties alone?!
I mean what do you ppl want them to do? Stick to each other like glue?!
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heyyyyy bhaskar bro welcum bakkkk 😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
da forum was lonely kinda wivout u gud to c ya bakk
πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘

n thanku 4 dis horrifying news awwwwwwwwwww mt rajz still in danger aamna n raj are still very very gud frnds bas ab i juss hope issey ziada kuch mat hooo or else my married life will b in danger 😳   πŸ˜•   πŸ˜†

n yeahhh agree wiv raj dat he shuld act wiv oda actresses aswell πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘
dis will let him improve n improve n improve n he'll learn more day by day although he already is quite learned hehehe πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
wish u allll da very best rajeev!!

n guys ab plzzzz dun pm bro askin whts goin on between aamna n raj πŸ˜†

rajeev1 thumbnail
thanx for the info....and yes sounds logical πŸ˜‰
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: dina

n thanku 4 dis horrifying news awwwwwwwwwww mt rajz still in danger aamna n raj are still very very gud frnds bas ab i juss hope issey ziada kuch mat hooo or else my married life will b in danger

πŸ˜†

Dina you are just too much. πŸ˜† I just can't stop myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hehehhehee....
Thanks Big Bro...for the lovely info!!!
πŸ˜›
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx brooo aur meri tow ek hi khuwahish hai ke jaldi se friendz ki shaadi ke khabar aa gaye
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now if i'll comment don't beat me dina,pink naina ,pari....are let aamna and rajeev be li'l be alone tabhi they'll come close...doori se pyar badhta hai,,, πŸ˜‰
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lekin harpy paas rehne se bhi pyar badhta hai aur doooriyan badh jaane se kabhi kabhi loog ek dusre ko bhi bhoool jate hain ....lekin in sab dina pari ,etc......se i wud se ke harpy ki baat par aamal karoooo...πŸ˜†