Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni Gamnani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wise mai tho dina ki baat se sehmat hu.
agar rajeev ne galti se bhi amna se shadi kar li bechara rajeev 100 saal ki bhi umer hogi na 30 mai hi marjae ga. πŸ˜† .
aur waise bhiaamna apne religion ko respect nahi kar sakti to kisi aur religion ko kaise respect karegi.(it can b any religion) 😑
medha82 thumbnail
thanks for the news Bhaskar.. 😊
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chandni, plz don't say this ok, how can u judge sum1 else wen u dont even know them, u can't say she doesn't respect her religion, and if she can't respect any1 else's religion then why are her and rajeev really good friends/lovers. plz don't talk about her not respectin her religion, i think she does respect it coz she is better than other ppl who call themselves muslims, no offence 2 u and plz dont mind, just my opinion
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks sujalfan....yah just cuz raj and amna dont go to parties 2 gether dosnt mean sum things wrong...and they cant be 2 gether like every moment! Thnakas 4 the info bro!
2shweeet thumbnail
so wht if they dont go togeda in parties......??
people will never stop gossiping anyways!
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujalfan

I am recieving too many PM's asking about Rajeev and Aamna. That they are going alone seperately to parties. So is there something wrong. I can tell you there's nothing wrong.

Just tell me one thing. On 29th Nov. these two love birds perform together in ITA. They came together to the function. Aamna was dropped at her place by Rajeev later. And next day when Barnalidi had a talk with Rajeev he was proud of his performance and spoke highly of Aamna.

Then on 3rd Rajeev attends a party. A party where only he was invited. Earlier when they used to work together the parties they attended was of common friends ones. So they went together. But now they work seperately. So they go seperately. When Aamna is not invited how do you expect her to go with Rajeev???

Thats why they are seen alone too at some parties. Now regarding rumours about Aamna well they are false. First it was with Gurpreet. And you all saw how Rajeev acted at Aamna's B'day. And later Aamna refusing to perform with Gurpreet. Now it's Iqbal. Well Iqbal has a girl friend already.

These two are not signing anything together because according to Rajeev Aamna still has a signed contract with Balaji's till next July/August. Probably because she might face a bad reaction if these two sign something they are avoiding this. Because Rajeev said repeatedly that firstly she has a contract already and also he wants to grow as an actor. He wants to do different roles with different actresses.

So be assured there's nothing wrong. I tell you wait for a common party and you'll again find these two together.

thanks a lot bro! even though I didnt let myself think too much about it, some part of me was really afraid, as I came through many articles about Rajeev but no Aamna...am so use to seeing them together everywhere😳 anyways, May God Bless u always...thanks for the news!

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yh i think that is the reason we were all worried coz we love there jodi sooooo much and wear used 2 seeing em 2gether like always sooo do u blame us πŸ˜‰ aamna rajeev hume aadat ho chuki hai ab aapko hamesha saath dekhne ki ab plzzzzzzz aap dono waakay mein hamesha har pal saath rehna, my new years wish is that aamna and rajeev get marrid this yr or atleast admit there in love this yesr πŸ˜‰
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Then on 3rd Rajeev attends a party. A party where only he was invited. Earlier when they used to work together the parties they attended was of common friends ones. So they went together. But now they work seperately. So they go seperately. When Aamna is not invited how do you expect her to go with Rajeev???

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Well said bro... bin bulaey mehmaan ko koi lift nai karata, so why should she go???

And thanks for the info...