Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This time separation will be long I have a bad feelings .Geet koi aur office me work karega and may be Sameera will entry................
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

crazies who haven't voted vote for the banner ......... as thursday is the last day ............

gurls tell me what time zone does NAAS live in ....... coz when it is midnight in KM ........ NAAS is working over the wedding .........

OMG ............ the FB pic was not edited yaar .......... main tho kal kushi mana rahin thi ....... ki FB scene edit ho gaya ................... very bad very bad ...........😡😡😡😡😡😡

kami***************** holding bhabhi maa's hand 😡😡😡😡 tu rukh I will come & cut ur hand into 10000000000000000 pieces & throw them in a desert ............ coz no animal / bird would like 2 eat U 😡😡😡😡😡 

bhabhi maa forgiving  kami******************* coz she wants to start her life fresh with maan with no strings attached to her past memories .......... tht's gud that she does not want 2 sit & brood over her past ...... but wants to move on with life ....... & wants to live in the present & think about her future with maan ...........

but maan not happy with her decision & leaving the farm house ..........

kami***************** happy that bhabhi maa forgave him ...........

geet saying sorry to maan that she took the decision first time without his help .........

geet knew that maan will not be happy .......... that she forgave kami********* but she wanted to think only about her future with maan ....... & nothing else ..........

geet waiting for maan ......... but maan already is in their bed room ....... the KM staff tells her..........

i missed the last scene as we had a power cut ........please tell me what happened after the break ............ 

one advice to kami************************ the relationship b/w kami******************** & bhabhi maa is not like any regular devar bhabhi ............ & he needs to knw that be away from bhabhi maa .......... coz he cheated bhabhi maa ........... so he better not try to do what ever he is doing ...........

If IT was vicky & he behaved the same way with geet maan would not have minded ............... but kami********************** case is different ...............

looks like geet will leave the mansion tomorrow like i said yesterday .........

coz as per the bottom tag .......... looks like maan is def going to say some thing harsh to geet regarding kami ********** ...........

the reason for saturday's precap .............

geet saying to maan the smile on her face is coz of kami*************

what geet might have wanted to say was that ....... coz kami******** asked her for forgiveness she forgave him & she now wants to start her life fresh with maan & she is feeling light ......... & no more burden on her & she dumped & buried her past .............
sumona28 thumbnail
Koi nahi hai............................

Lagta hai kissi ka mood nahi hai...............
sumona28 thumbnail
Hima nice analysis dear ......

I am crying dear

last scene was Geet came romm and maan was sleeping SBS wala scene . Geet thinking that kaal se naya shuruat hogi...................fresh  start ............

But kaal se Maaneet separation hogi......

precap was so scary.............Geet and devil don ke chehere par rang hai...........
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hima dee nice analysis
abd dont worry mina dee
take a chill pill every thing will be all rite
sumona28 thumbnail
@milli

hima dee nice analysis
abd dont worry mina dee
take a chill pill every thing will be all rite

Thanks milli but I can't take a chill pill...............

leverne thumbnail
@ hima di....last scene was geet talking to her self and maan sleeping....she just telling that she is happy that now maaneet can start fresh and precap was devil and geet in kitchen both have colour on face....and maan looks at both and angry...geet scared of maans anger and telling no-no kuch nahi by nodding her head....me also couldn't watch on tv....saw it online...
dewdropred thumbnail

@all .............plz read this post .............

leverne thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima nice analysis dear ......

I am crying dear

last scene was Geet came romm and maan was sleeping SBS wala scene . Geet thinking that kaal se naya shuruat hogi...................fresh  start ............

But kaal se Maaneet separation hogi......

precap was so scary.............Geet and devil don ke chehere par rang hai...........

mona hope that devil and geet didn't put colour on each other....cant bear that...it might be dadima or annie...or i hope its them.....cant see him touch maan ki geet
dewdropred thumbnail

thanks mona ............ milli ............reni ..............

mona tension math le ................

read the post what I gave the link ............. u might feel better ...........