dee(drdee142) 
      aarthi(aarthirajendran) 
      mona(sumona_mona28) 
    spee(sptrno) 
    reena(divareena)
    ixuu( ix2u)
    nandu(nanditasingh)

For New Members
  • Introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... ( give ur name and why u like crazies) No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 
  • No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......if found will be asked to leave the thread
  • If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....
  • For CRAZIES.... maan & geet are equalπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......
  • If U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these MAAN & GEET are gods... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... πŸ˜‰ WE ARE MAANEET CRAZY!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
  • Our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors &thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here  We don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev ....... and we call Dev DevIL......if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....
  • Any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can....but if required then we include them in the analysis .........but if required then we include them in the analysis ........
  • Every member in crazy thread should do analysis and should also comment on other's analysis... This is compulsory!!!!
  • Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........
    ******ALL crazies who opens a thread will have to post the rules*******

Topic Starter....will give the analysis in the next post!!!

Rota:

mar 23 - wed - aash

mar 24 - thurs - naz

mar 25 - fri - reena

mar 26 - sat - samata

mar 27 - sun -

mar 28 - mon- varsha

mar 29 - tues - spee

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

kya analysis do.... aaj munda dikha hi nahi!!!!

devil aur bhabi.... hmmm bhabhi ne maaf kar diya devil ko!!!!!

aanie memsahab ko mil gaya... sangram ka. sargam!!!!

aur sargam kop milgaaya.. nahi nahi oops..sargam par pad gaya arjun ka haath. pair he he he

munda all angry tom's episode will be dekhne layak... geet willl stop the fight for sure!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hi dearies.... first of all i wud liek to apologize for not able to comment on analysis for ur analysis as i feel very tired now a days and fall asleep soon after doin gma bit... i totally forgot to turn off maPC all nite strday and i slept.... and got up at 4.30 suddenly due to some dream and saw tat PC was on ... 

so me is very sorry ... but i read all ur analysis the next day from mble wen in office... dnt knw how u guyz manage all working girls....

OK for the shw now... to say the  truth the article is going to come true Geet leaving KM...

Dev part to be ended so tat they can start with Sammy aunty...

Maan is defo going to use harsh words wic he'll regret the sec after he uttered it...

Precap was so scary... now a days CV's giving muted precap and we can easily read their lip moments....

how dare Devil touch Geets hand...

yaar y can't u leave can't u see ur the one who is creating probs in their life for now...quickly get out of KM now Geet has forgiven u not coz she wanted to but she wanted to start fresh with Maan who is her future...

okies so tmrw Geet mite leave KM....

thursday filler epi... and me think will not be able to make it up as INDIA VS AUSTRALIA match is on thursday...Dadi mite give herpiece of mind to Maan and tell him abt the farmhouse plan...25th GC returns.... 26 th v'll see Maan manofying Geet... and the next week full of manofying romancing,pleading for acceptance nok jhoks....and finally next sat the most awaited SR mite happen...

and again im telling Sammy's entry is put in dungeons till Maaneet r thro their SR once it is completed we'll get to see Maan's past...

@Mona di dnt worry no longer separation will be shown...remember this is GHSP and the MU r anyother difficulties only takes its place for a short wile may be a week r so...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago

Hiii crazies......hope u all r good........

here is my small take on today's epi.
first of all today again it was a filler epi. with full of NAAS torture....

and secondly how dare that DEVIL touched BHABHI MAA........aur MAAN ne bas maafi waala part hi suna...it's the same situation where GEET overhears MAAN'S AND DADIMA'S part....usne bhi poori baat nahin suni thi.....so the cv's create the same situation for MU once again between MAANEET........and the sole reason is one and only that DEVIL........

so now i want this DEVIL to move away from MAANEET'S life forever......
DEVIL sharing his happiness with DADI about GEET'S forgiveness......
well i know now that GEET wants to move on in life.......it's ok......but what the DEVIL did cannot be forgiven from my side at all......so i truly wish he should be punished by MAAN.......
atleast ek zordaar mukka toh padna hi chahiye usko  MAAN SE........
he will certainly leave but only after creating MU between MAANEET......but i hope it would not be longer afterall it's GHSP......

so here is DADI witnessing all the events so eventually she will unfold the whole truth to MAAN....
but i know before that GEET will leave KM......
so here HIMA'S prediction will come true......MUNDA going before our KUDI to manao her....
and then hope for MAANEET'S hawwwwwwwwwwttttttt SR in the jungle.......keeping my fingers crossed.......

precap was really scary so finally we will be witnessing MAAN'S ANGRY MAN AVTAAR.......ready to devour that DEVIL.....i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi. and specially for GC'S return.....
then we will hopefully get a mindblowing reunion of MAANEET.......exit of DEVIL.....HOPE OF NAAS also......and then the most awaited entry SAMEERA.......

let's see what the cv's have in store for us......
i am just hoping for the best....
that's it from my side......
take care.....
priti.
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Disgusting..................

No mood in analysis......................

CVS pagal ho gaya and saath saath mein vhi......................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Crazies................kaise ho sab.............

I felt a fultooo filler episode..with no Maan...hai ab inlogone FB dikhana bhi chodiya...poor DD kitna sad expression degiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaj ke lessons:     An idea can change your life .......especially jab woh aapki wife or
                                 uske ex ka ho🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
                                  Dont jump into conclusions without knowing whole thing.....
                                  Dosti bhi soch samajh ke karni chahiye...warna🀒🀒🀒

Episode started Geet trying leaving farmhouse but Dev-ill stops her by holding her hand (i want to kill him plz crazies dont stop me...aaj toh yeah gaya samjho😑😑😑😑😑😑),,,he talks about paap ko boj n all...Geet gives a strong look at him holding her (I love this...Geet using no offensive words but puting Dev-ill at his placeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)....Dev-ill leaves her saying sry....Geet tells she forgives him which Maan overhears n leaves from here (Maan plz poori baath toh sunthe jaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Geet continues saying she lost her baby but doesnt know for what sin she got this punishment....(yeah sari uss Dev-ill ki paponki saza hai)....She leaves....Dev-ill retuns n happily tells all this to Dadima...who feels very happy...Geet waits for Maan to return n in course sleeps in sofa....she wakes n gets to know that Maan is already in ...she goes to bedroom n sees Maan sleeping...she hopes next day will bring all the joy (best of luck to maneet n us😊😊😊😊😊)

NASA zone mein aya toofan.....Annie SG romeo manisha finize dress (Manisha n Romeo was very funny here) SG asks Annie for dinner which she agrees which Arjun overhears... Dinner floor turns to battle field for SG n Arjun as SG misbehaves with Annie....(I would have loved to see SG too giving Arjun few of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

This is Dev-ill's gift for today..
Edited by Naz_Angel - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

okies...guys mo analysis from me today!! me hell tired!!!😑😑😑😑😑

and no maan scene dekh ke dimaaag aur kharaab ho gaya!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

chalo ek tini vini sa SBV maan to dikhaya!!! 😳😳😳

when is guru coming back?? any ideas??πŸ˜•

just one thing to make u guys feel better...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

step1== take the NAAS scene..last wala😑😑
step2==replace S with kamina n A with my maan!!!!!😑😑😑

kaleje ko sukooooonn milega!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

devil toached bhabhi ma!!!😑😑😑 kide padhe tujhe!!

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hello all!!!

one random thought u all will like to read:

'Words have incredible power.
They can make people's hearts soar,
or they can make people's hearts sore'
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

dont know what to write....actually in no mood....cable wala removed starone channel......hes so dead 2mor......had to see it online and i hate waiting for it to load...upar se speakers also not working....earphones se kaam chalana pada.....😑😑
hated to see devil touching geet.....
hated cvs for the forgiveness track.......he should not be forgiven.....where does her fight for justice go now.....cum what may.....i did not like geet forgivivng the devil😑😑
thank god no NAAS torture today....skipped their scenes...anyway the video took very long to load....
precap: looks scary....maan surely gonna have an outburst destroying maaneet relationship for sometime....but i know that as soon as geet leaves KM (if at all she does) then maan will realise his mistake and go behind his mishthi and manaofy her and we will get passionate mahi mahi and a jungle mein SR.....
hope kal tv pe geet dekh paao......
Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dont care how much the CVs will try to convince us....i can never accept this geet forgiving dev wala track....geet wants to free herself from the past so that she can give herself completely to maan....
that thot is nice....but this is no way to free herself....

personally i wud hv been free of my burden if i wud hv seen my rapist behind bars and leading a life of a convict for the rest of his life....

i dont care wat the CVs r trying to say....as a girl i cannot tolerate to see dev roaming about in the house with his mind free of the sins....today's epi was YUCK for me....to see dev telling dadi that he is burden free at last because geet has forgiven him....was just too YUCK....

a rapist leading the life of free bird while the hubby hv to see his wife behaving normally with the rapist....where has the world come to....
such humiliation of womanhood....such insult of maan's feelings....from hereon watever positive turns the story will take from april....but for me the show will always hv a huge blemish....

thatz all for me....i hope potential rapists r not watching this show....they will go out and rape today itself knowing that tmrw if they shed a few tears of remorse and the girl wanting to free herself from her past....they will be scot free...YUCK....
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago