Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Someone beat some sense into Pashu, the deluded man is, well, deluded! Who loses so much control that they beat their own brother to pulp just over a mere matter? I know since then he has calmed down and has thought over his actions but what's the point? The damage has been done. Would it hurt to show your family some remorse over your behaviour? Stupid ego. Pashu really needs to show that he's sorry intead of having the family just 'know' it. And he better control his anger soon. I wish Dadaji would speak up against him properly. He may be crippled in a chair but that should have no effect on his voice or his status in the house.

On a happier note, yay for Malti for speaking up against her mum. About time!

Back to a more morbid note, when will Nitika be rid of that idiot (read: Rajan)?
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Jenifer! Pashu really angered me today. Like he need to relax, thank God tej is standing up to him. He needs to hear it.  It takes two the tango, Malti left cause of that too.

I'm happy Malti is realzng stuff but saying it to your mom isn't enough. That girl needs to take more of a stand. I know she loves her mom. but just how Tej is standing up to Pashu, I feel she should do the same.

And Nikki needs to stand up for herself too and realize that she will never to be happy in that house. How can she not care abotu Toastys family when they have done so much for her!

God, people learn from Tej! but hates off to the writers! amazing writing. India TV needs writers like them. I am also happy that the public like it tooπŸ‘
chick16. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree..!
Pashu is not d only being on dis world having such problems n all.
I mean every 10th person,, has married life probs. n they fight it! not spoil their present n future cuz of some stupid gal in deir past life..! Learn it Pashu..........some day u'll cry for ur behaviour!!
Isn't pracheen's running away enough for you???

n abt nitika madam,,, which century are u living in?? u want to marry a guy who USED TO luv u,,, n nw wants to make u life hell bt u stil crave to be in dat house just cuz parents will feel INSULTED!! 
c'mon,, nobody just gives a damn to it..

ps: i would be really happy if dimple finds pracheen πŸ˜‰

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
22nd March
How could Pashu...no, how dare Pashu blame Toasty for everything? Is he so blinded by fury, revenge, grief and self pity? Thank God Tej spoke out against him. I know he went a lil overboard and is a lil wrong in his self, but at least his words have given Pashu some food for thought...even if Pashu has taken the wrong meaning of them. But, ouch, it hurt when he denied Tej at the end. What a stab to the heart. But alas, some good news in the form of Malti! Woman is growing a backbone!

23rd March
What is Pashu thinking retreating the case like that? I know he's doing it for the 'good' of his family but this is madness! If only he knew Malti is retreating her side of the case. I even felt bad for him when he lamented over Prachin, until he started blaming Toasty again of course. There's a menacing fury in his that I don't like. However, it was good to see Gyan and aww at Dimple.

Precap - Looks like Ved has inevitably fallen under Pashu's spell and is blaming Toasty. Sigh, I'm getting tired of this. I miss the fun times.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like how Pashu is being portrayed, we see his bad side now but also how he gave his life to them. Malti came to leaving house because he loved his brother so much.

I mean look at our parents, they gave their life to us so when kids don't support them or agree with them they are hurt, they are sometimes too old to retaliate and just give up in our wishes while very hurt inside, but Pashu is not old and can strike back so he is retaliating.

He is wrong I know but we have people like him in every family. They come around eventually else family is destroyed, which won't happen here. They are hurt very bitter but after they sleep over it they come around like Pashu next day...

Ved's character is something to watch for in later episodes...

@scinerd,, agree totally  India TV needs writers like them.  Hate how much un necessary negativity is shown in TV.

As for Nikita, most of middle class girls are still like her and her family. Just look around your neighbour or in your family, you will find very easily. We still give preference to groom and their family regardless.. We are scared of girl being rejected after engagement, that stigma hurts...
Edited by bbbccc - 13 years ago
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think its high time that Pashu stos blaming Toasty for everything bad that happens.I agree he's gone through a lot in the past but then his anger is always shown on Toasty! and Malthi's mom!!! She seriously needs to stop controlling her daughter's wife. 
I hope something happens between Nitika and Ved lol it will be so cute!!!

Love,
Roshni