Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
guys did u noticed in the last episode ... when parchin brings the longer broom ... tanya  ask him to remove the ladder .. she  said "ghoda hatao" 😆 mumbaiya language .. it made me laugh 😆
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha I never knew that. That's cute.  I don't understand how Prachin does so bad in school. He is shown to be such a genius in sciencey stuff.  I don't think Pashu realizes how important school is, and how hard it actually is. Studying is not easy! Putting in so much work, for no real direct monetary reward is hard. You just try, in hopes to one day make it big. That's a hard task if you think about it. If you go to work, you know work this many hours, I will get this much money. Studying there is no garuntee.

I have a feeling Pashu wasn't a bright students and Chedi took him out of school, instead of wasting money. Maybe Pashu will realize that tomorrow.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i feel pashu's behaviour ydays was unwanted one. Though Pracheen was equally responsible. He should'nt have misbehaved with Pashu. He knows Pashu Bhaiyya is short tempered so would never hear him out unless he's calm n composed.

I hope Toasty solves this issue soon.

And would this Malti ever get rid of her mother? She's such a pain
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How heartbreaking was it too see Prachin running behind Toasty asking/begging for forgiveness? That was so tearfully sad and I'm so glad Toasty didn't take his failure to heart and managed his situation well. I don't want to see them like that ever again. But what a solution she found! Dimple tutoring Prachin! Wah! Let the Tom and Jerry fights continue!
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

i feel pashu's behaviour ydays was unwanted one. Though Pracheen was equally responsible. He should'nt have misbehaved with Pashu. He knows Pashu Bhaiyya is short tempered so would never hear him out unless he's calm n composed.

I hope Toasty solves this issue soon.

And would this Malti ever get rid of her mother? She's such a pain

i really hope so ... she thinks she is helping her daughter and fighting for her happiness.... actually spoiling her life ....
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

i really hope so ... she thinks she is helping her daughter and fighting for her happiness.... actually spoiling her life ....

She is shrewd lady, knows very well waht she is doing. She is def not helping her, she is instigating her and blocking her mind with her tantrums to think straight, like yesterday showing false anger on tea and making her realize AGAIN they are right and they were bad😡
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after watching this week episode i think malti is slowly realizing what she's losing out on and that she is not a strong headed person so gets influenced quickly.. someone tells her this is right she believes that and does accordingly..
pashu even though is a hot headed person but you can clearly see that its all because of what he went through in life and he doesnt want his brothers to go through the same.. that's why when toasty asked about giving prachin one more chance he agreed as he understood how it feels when you have to leave your studies..
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

She is shrewd lady, knows very well waht she is doing. She is def not helping her, she is instigating her and blocking her mind with her tantrums to think straight, like yesterday showing false anger on tea and making her realize AGAIN they are right and they were bad😡

completely agree .. dont know y she is not using her brains ... y she agree for molestation charges on VED !! ?? .. its not possible that she never knew it ...

...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

after watching this week episode i think malti is slowly realizing what she's losing out on and that she is not a strong headed person so gets influenced quickly.. someone tells her this is right she believes that and does accordingly..

pashu even though is a hot headed person but you can clearly see that its all because of what he went through in life and he doesnt want his brothers to go through the same.. that's why when toasty asked about giving prachin one more chance he agreed as he understood how it feels when you have to leave your studies..

i guess she is completely confused about her life .. what to do .. what not to do .. depending on what her mom is saying ..