Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Asma just read your analysis and its lovely! I agree with you I had to keep playing the same bit over and over and over again....when viren got out of the car he had that same attitude to him as before and his smile at the end😍
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Thank you Sakeena 🤗 OMG we need his red tee and his red converse now!!! another mission for us now yipeee lol x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anisha Jaan, U know wanted to share something with u, Hey u know in the scene where Viren is sitting with his flute and Sid comes there to talk to him,  The moment i saw Sid I just remembered the photo u sent last night photo with Nandu Hair style on Sid, I just could not help laughing  Was feeling so pain for Viren but the moment I saw Sid his image came in front of me in that form only, I could not help laughing in that emotional scene also
Free To use .....😉

Do Comm ...and Click Like If u Like it  ...😛

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Awww thank you Pooja and i don't blame you OMG Kinny/Viren is just TOO amazing lol x

😆 I know too hot to handle😳 but I kept getting distracted because of the way you described him lol.....oh my...please continue writing the same way and describing him like that😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Ketty 🤗 Aww thank you sweetie. OMG i agree everyone is too hyper now hehe after such an awesome flute scene Ketty don't you think this flute scene was the best flute scene ever i haven't seen such a passionate scene like today's in any other shows it was just MEGA awesome lol it gave me goosebumps and i couldn't do anythin for the next hour after watching it lol x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sakeena Jaanu CC is with a yellow Saree am sure u want it, So we should make a plan  and take it from her. Will u join me
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anisha!!!! The FLUTE!!! OMGGG it was so amazing aaaaahh I'm sooo hyper today i cant stop watching it!!! Aww im glad the pre-cap bit helped jaan! Love you too🤗

Yep i faked a headache cos i just couldn;t wait any longer i was dying at work LMAOO!!

Pooja thanks jaan,glad u liked it!! Aww he looked HOTTT coming out the car...and playin the flute AAAAHH SOO HOTTT!!!

Sakeena!! Red tee and red converse to add to the list pleeeeasee jaan🤗

Moni!!! I think i missed u but beautiful analysis jaan, i was so distracted by the flute scene, suprised i remembered anything else LOLZZ!! Good nigt jaan and sweet kinny playing the flute dreams😉
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Diya LMAO!!!! 🤣   🤣  🤣 Seeing this post of your i just can't stop laughing LOL omg thats hilarious hehehe glad you had a laugh hehehe ohh i can just imagine you bursting out laughing LOL Ohhh gotta hug you  🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Asma , of couse you are headache free now, you got your medicine, isn't it? wonderful analysis sweetie. Yes Viren always calls Nivi by her full name, only time he called her Nivi was when he went to ask Nivi's hand from NT dadi. Well I loved today's episode as it shown Viren's realization but it also showed Nivi's groW*H and confidence. Good that Viren got his confidence back, he will need it as Nivi is not going to give it to him so easily.