Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
SAKEEENA!!! OMG i had to sit for 1 hour after watching the epi before i could do ANYTHING lol OMG OMG Anisha *faints* what an intense flute scene and how HOT did he looks the effect just doesn't wear off lol x
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis' Jafrina and Anisha😊.....Reading them, I just kept getting lost into viren dreamland, very nicely described😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivrenlover

hey anisha great analysis

and omg i agree with u soo much that flute scne just killed me
his beautiful music was back and put in a dreamworld i cant get out of

Jafrin aww thank you so much sweetie and OMG what a beautiful analysis you have written fantastic job loved it 🤗

OMG sweetie NOWAYS its not weired of you to think he looked SO hot when he was driving past Nivi and stopped when he sw her lol i deffo agree he looked mega mega hot OMG!!! hehe I'm SO hyper now after this epi i just cannot concentrate on my work lol x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girls just imagine Seperation track is giving us sooo much happines and excitement, then can u all just imagin their reunion what magic will it create,  It will be just to good, am sure it will be magical and most beautiful, 

I feel  when there will be remarriage of  Nivren that time Sidya will also have a remarriage, and this is how they will start their new lives, Because even when Sidya got married Sid did not do the marriage vows whole heartedly,  But this time both couples Vows will be genuine and true with lots of sincerity,  So this time we will get to see the happy couples, 

I dont know how may will agree with me,
-Jafrina- thumbnail
bii moni tc sweet dreams 
n thnx for likin my analysis
we got the flute now we need the bike and we will get and that day i will be over the moon
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Awww thank you Pooja and i don't blame you OMG Kinny/Viren is just TOO amazing lol x
-Jafrina- thumbnail
asma wonderful analysis
is their a new sbs seg i need to watch it
ahhhhhh wawooo jafii and Anisha.......whata lovely analysis's by both of u .............ohhhhhhhhh ...urz analysis's FAbb as Epi was ...ohhhhhhhhhh Anoshhhhhh this time Red TEE........HOT .......Hottt.......❤️
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anisha, Jafrina 🤗 beautiful analysis girls. Everyone is high on Viren's flute scene today, I wanted one from long time and finally got it, fb and flute combination was a killer.

Moni I get that you are watching last scene again and again, I am doing the same whenever I get chance to watch it. 😃

Anisha_91 thumbnail
ASMA DI!!!! OMG!! THE FLUTE THE FLUTE!! DI ICAN'T BREATH lol!!! I;m sure everyone is in the same state lol. Di super super super amazing analysis LOVED it!! OMG you faked a headache? LMAO oh well ANYTHING for Kinny hehe and it was worth it it always is hehe. Di fantastic analysis. and thanks for going into the precap with detail i didn't see the precap so had no idea what it showed. Love you Di x