Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Of course Geet would never go with Dev and leave Maan. That is literally impossible. Even the creatives cannot assassinate a character to that degrading extent. But that's not the issue. Members are more disturbed with the way creatives are portraying us women. The lone fact that Geet is even communing with Dev is the prime disturbing factor. We don't want to see her warming up to him, just because he did something 'sweet'.

Since when does 'sweet' overshadow misleading intercourse, using and dumping someone for their money and impregnating them? Never.

I concur with ur views and that's the biggest problem with this show, they've made woman like dirt!  Stomp, spit and kick them in the end! 😑😑😑😑
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muniza75

Exactly no news, but people think that it will definitely gonna happen, so my question is if happens what we will do?

Muniza

Have faith in CV's, this will never happen!  Geet will never go back to Dev and CV's will not do that with her character, she might forgive him, but she will never go to him!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ash.......i agree with most that you have written but i don't think Geet & Dev share a common pain. Dev has never acknowledged the baby's existence, let alone think of it as his own. Yes he may have felt sad that the baby was no more but his pain can never be the same as Geet's or even Maan's. He may understand Geet's pain but he can never feel the same amount of pain & anguish that Geet & Maan are feeling.
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ll pen down soon.. good job DEVilss....  πŸ€—
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you, that they ruined the Geet character as well basic theme of GHSP.
Maneetmania thumbnail
Fully agree with you - CVs should not harm the main theme and the positivity of the show----

Please give us the old charm back---do not play with the sentiments of viewers--We cannot accept Dev interfering in any manner in Maneet life  - It high time Maneet start afresh after losing the baby, emerge  as stronger couple and close the Dev/NT chapter forever from their life - this show now does not need villains - it will survive and prosper on Maneet chemistry alone - so do not worry about TRPs - Let us see some different track in the show - Geet the professional, educated woman - handling better responsibilites at KC- helping needy woman,childeren--

End AA track - Arjun's oath and commitment to NT is still unfulfilled-- complete this and end the track -
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mujhe lagta tha ki hamari opinions matter karti hai to the CVs and the PH....but ab dekhke lagta hai ki they doesn't even care what we feel.....
Edited by Tuli - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Too much negativity never works....and this is Maaneet we r talking about. The USP of the show is these two and their journey of life TOGETHER.....there are always bumps and hurdles in the journey but when you have each other you can sail through any situation......

Will be back with more....

Thx Pixie for this post!!!
hafuuk thumbnail
you are totally right....first of all i hate the interruption of AA scenes in between and secondly i dont get it why geet is forgiving dev...she is not supposed to do that and be scared of anyone as maan is with her in every aspect and maan hates dev as much as she doesπŸ˜ƒ
i ll definitly mail the complaint as if our besties are going down then we neeed to worry πŸ€”     THANKS AGAIN!