Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After seeing the 24th episode,  I realize that its best to leave fiction as fiction, be detached to the serial, enjoy it, and take the best from it.  Use the good from it in life,  but don't accept any of the actors as idols for emulating, cause their lives are different on screen and off screen.

We just support the serial for trps if we feel the actors or the serial deserves to bag top spot.

Cheers.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
it is understandable that Dadi forgive Dev but Geet forgiving him 😡
first you killed the baby and now you are showing this rubbish
CV's what do you think viewers are some stupid creatures

from day 1 NE was disliked by all😡
instead of bring her you should have brought Vicky or Sameera😕

you seem to forget your original story line but we don't forget😡😒

originally Maan had 2 step bros Dev & Vicky
Pammi who seemed to be his Naanny turned step mother and that step step sister Kamya
then their was Sameera who was the root cause of his hatred to women

where have all of them gone😡😒

now you also finished NT's track an dat the same time have send Sasha to god knows where😡

Pls instead of bringing new people in solve the mysteries of these characters😒

Nitya Sangram NE Arjun these people don't even know A of acting and you are focusing on these lost cases😒

Geet and Maan; are these love birds idiots or what?😕
Maan as you are moving now seems to be brainless
and Geet now seems stupid

where is the originality of there personalities

remember that even after knowing about her preganancy Maan was not able to keep himself away from her, then why now? when she is his wife and ahs gone through a tragedy

and Dev turning good is not digestable
the story he gave to Arjun about NT is total bakwaas, NT never asked hin to sleep with Geet

pls CV's bring in Maaneet and Dev's original characters back and if possible bring NT ans Sasha also

and pls throw NASA out

Shruti
w.ruchika thumbnail
The creative team shud take inspiration from on-screen couples like - Monica & Chandler (Friends), Lilly & Marshall (How I met your mother), etc.. these guys have been together for years who also have their ups and downs but never get separated.

If Maan and Geet get separated its the end of their no. 1 position.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u for the post.... I agree with each and every point said....
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think thats a good comparison. Maan and Geet are no way similar to Monica Chandler or Lily Marshall....

both pairs are from out n out comedy sitcoms. Secondly, each of their characters has its set of quirks and flaws which brings out the best in their partner. Maan and Geet are not like that. They don't have any interesting character quirks NOR do they compliment each other in anything.

There has been no character evolution. I dont see the purpose of Annie or Arjun on the show. Dadi is there only to play cupid....and Dev is the only character making the plot bearable and even somewhat interesting but he isnt being used properly either.

The pace is dreadfully slow....there is not much a story except the constant on&off between the lead pair; their million break ups n make ups.

The entire cast should contribute something substantial to the story....thats what makes a show worth watching. This is what happens when too much emphasis is laid on only 1-2 characters; boring.
Edited by forbiddenlove - 13 years ago
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well guys i think im going like this track..............
they r going to make this track nicer..........
i know 1st its boring, but its going 2 b nice. so pl dont curse them. they r going 2 b vack 2gether!!!!!!!!!!! 

SO OUR MAANEET WILL B BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
toxiclycute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is turing into a waste of time. Honestly, they've killed ever special aspect about the show (for instance, killing the baby, whom could've played a major role in the show)... now its confusion after another... the show seems to elongate itself by presenting bakwas characters taht seem to get more screen time than the actual characters...W*H?...I am sorry the show is getting in my nerves (again this is just my personal opinion so don't take it personally..if u like the track good for u support the track).
Thanks for opening up this topic for converstaion (whomever posted this topic), we need to clear the CV's team...they need to start listening to their audience or else their wouldn't b a show.
kinshuastar thumbnail

Originally posted by: toxiclycute

The show is turing into a waste of time. Honestly, they've killed ever special aspect about the show (for instance, killing the baby, whom could've played a major role in the show)... now its confusion after another... the show seems to elongate itself by presenting bakwas characters taht seem to get more screen time than the actual characters...W*H?...I am sorry the show is getting in my nerves (again this is just my personal opinion so don't take it personally..if u like the track good for u support the track).

Thanks for opening up this topic for converstaion (whomever posted this topic), we need to clear the CV's team...they need to start listening to their audience or else their wouldn't b a show.

You read my mind...
NivRen_truluv thumbnail
Man I used to loveeeeeeeeeeeee this show now the show is messing up our maneet for stupid reasons!
NivRensaddict thumbnail
so sad whats happening. They think the audience are foolish.