Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ammu5

beautifullllll.......

thanks ammu.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

i see LOVE IS AIR for some one....i knew dev wud have heard every word and tat is wat has happened...want more Maaneet scenes in next update

Yes, love is in the air Aarti. After all it is the eve of valentine's day.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhhhhhhhh
awwwwwwwwwww
he heard evey word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope they get married soon
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

OMG Opti, the love confession was splendid. How cute. Sameera and Dev are soo good. I am so happy for them too.

Geet's godh barai was very cute. Maan is being such a supportive husband. Well, no doubt there.

Humm, the thing I like most about your story is its absolute positivity. I love it how everyone detest hiding things and just work towards sorting things out. When Sameera told Geet about who her boss was, Geet understood so well and had no issues. And she also guessed that Sameera was hopelessly in love with him. That was like awwwwww. And Maan noticed them too. So very cute. These 4 are the best. My fav's too. And hopefully Anwesha and Yash will join the gang soon 😃

Loved both the parts Opti. What better way to start a Sunday morning. A hot cup of coffee and a great story to read. 😍

Thanks Priti.Sam speaks from the heart and that is what moves people. She was able to convince Maaneet to move ahead with their lives and now she is able to bare her own feelings to the man she loves. Maan will be Maan, striving always to be the best at whatever he does. I try to maintain the positivity because at least in the world of fic, let us be happy. Geet has already made peace with Dev so she was happy that her two friends may become a couple soon.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..... loved it....
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Sameera poured her heart out!! And Dev listened to every word of it!! Its going to be really fun watching what happens next when they face each other in the morning. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

That was cho chweet. Sameera confessing and he silently hearing. That was so cute. I knew it and was expecting it and i was smiling way before i read it.

She really thought that he will not wake up with having her head on his chest and kissing him. She is too cute. 

Sam is quite naive.  Yes she thought he was fast asleep and worked up the courage to practice her little speech confessing her love for him.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey opti

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

Thanks janu
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nan_10

woww great confession 

thanks

Thanks Nan.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow this is purely a dev and samerra part but i loved the most ,,,,

Thanks for liking it inspite of it being a Sam-Dev part.