Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

welcome romantic, glad to see u r back

wow abhay is so possesive ,
the dialogues of abhay were superb , finally some convo between them
i can understand abhay ,he is trying to keep piya away from him and and also sid
can anyone see abhay's pain , i so love this guy

but why piya said main tumhari shakal bhi nahin dekhna chahti
but i am sure she won't stick to her wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY sanju sweety..I am elder than all of you..Mein abb kaam karti hoon re..πŸ˜†..If I was to have EXAMS NOW..10000000% ..I would have flunked..with ABHIYA & ROMANCE AROUND..I AM TOTALLY NUTS..!! I am going on Vaccation with my family dearoo..!!πŸ€—

Enjoy your trip dear. And come back with more energy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

welcome romantic, glad to see u r back

wow abhay is so possesive ,
the dialogues of abhay were superb , finally some convo between them
i can understand abhay ,he is trying to keep piya away from him and and also sid
can anyone see abhay's pain , i so love this guy

but why piya said main tumhari shakal bhi nahin dekhna chahti
but i am sure she won't stick to her wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HEY ANMOL.πŸ€—.I so agree with you..I so understand that GUY..he is trying to keep her away from him & his bro together BUT LIKE PIYA HE TOO CANNOT CONTROL..SAME LIKE ME>.CONTROL HI NAHN HOTA..!!🀣🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Enjoy your trip dear. And come back with more energy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OH YEAH.OH YEAH..but My AATMA wil be here bhatkokying to check out on all of you..!!πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail

OH YEAH.OH YEAH..but My AATMA wil be here bhatkokying to check out on all of you..!!πŸ˜†

I know yaar...but don't spoil your trip...πŸ˜†

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

I know yaar...but don't spoil your trip...πŸ˜†

OFCOURSE i AM EXCITEDπŸ˜ƒ AS i AM GOING AFTER A LONG LONG TIME YAAR 5 YEARS HOGA YA ..LAST TIME SE..😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

HEY ANMOL.πŸ€—.I so agree with you..I so understand that GUY..he is trying to keep her away from him & his bro together BUT LIKE PIYA HE TOO CANNOT CONTROL..SAME LIKE ME>.CONTROL HI NAHN HOTA..!!🀣🀣

aisi cheezon ko control karna bhi nahin chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
huh when will abhiya confession , shaadi , honeymoon , kids will come πŸ˜, abhi kitnaa kuch baaki hainπŸ˜ƒ
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

aisi cheezon ko control karna bhi nahin chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

huh when will abhiya confession , shaadi , honeymoon , kids will come πŸ˜, abhi kitnaa kuch baaki hainπŸ˜ƒ

Abhi tak confession hi nahi hua aur tum shaadi, honeymoon, kids ke baare mein soch rahe ho..πŸ˜‰ What an effect of todays episode.🀣

Rumi007 thumbnail

OFCOURSE i AM EXCITEDπŸ˜ƒ AS i AM GOING AFTER A LONG LONG TIME YAAR 5 YEARS HOGA YA ..LAST TIME SE..😳

Wow!!! Thats really nice...Have lots of fun..πŸ€—

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kiran...!! yayyy..I so am happy that you answered mypost ..i know you always love abhiya like me & love my blabbering..but yaar..it feels so nice when you say ..your words ..actually it makes me proud..because I so respect you as a very intelligent writer not like me..total HYPER ECITED..ALL THE TIME..you people are so meaningful ..and sometimes get tears in my eyes too because I so agree with you..jab mein bohth khush hoti hoonna..I cry..and you & chilz...have written so well in that ranting post by CHILZ..aw..love you..adn yeah ABHIYA ABHIYA ABHIYA..they completely RULE ME..yaar and TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU..I am sosos waiting for a 1 hour special of only abhiya without any disturbances..gosh will that ever happen..I DONT THINK SO..because I have seen ki..mein jo bohoth chahti hoon woh hamesha..hota nahin hai..but I never am scared fo dreaming because fo that..and sometimes with my childish behaviour my ganapati bappa so feels sad & obliges ..with awesome things inmy LIFE TOO..like how he gave me youall& ABHIYA..(VISU) to cherish the romance..& passion..all the way..!!πŸ€—

you know...you are the sweetest person...seriously....πŸ€—thank you soo much for sweet words....ya..me and chillz..have been ranting about how upset we are about the current track and watever is going on in the show...πŸ˜†..i nikaloo all my frustration in that thread only..lolzz..
bt as soon as i heard there was abhiya scene today..i knew you'd be back...you are a true abiya fan in all sense.ya...it was a very nice scene..didnt liked how it ended..bt oh well...somethign is better than nothing...i too wish we get a nice meaningful long abhiya scene soon....we deserve tht much after no abhiya for almost a month...creatives better wake up now...😑