oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS WHAT I AM FEELING AFTER I HAVE WATCHED THAT ABHIYA SCENE TODAY YAAR>....read it ..and below is my balabbering ..yessssss..I just could not resist BUT POST...A TOTAL GONE CASE ABHIAY MANIAC...its like you shwo a bone to a dog..they show ABHIYA & I SALIVATE OR EVEN BREAKMY PENANCE..!! SO CHEAP NA..MYSELF..!!OK here goes my situation today..THIS FOR VISU & ABHIYA..from ME..!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, ....

You gave me something

Like loving

And took me in so soon

You took my feelings

from nothing

Came back at noon

Just meet me

I'm ready

To show myself to you 

So if I lose my patience

You must try to understand

(try to understand)

If I lose my patience

Ooooh yeaaaaaaaah

Cause you make me feel

Cause you make me feel wild

You touch my inner smile

You got me in the mood

So come and make your rule

And free me

You make my wishes

As much as

Your kisses make me blue

You've found my river

Now will you

Escape away too

But baby

I'm ready

I'm falling into you

So if I lose my patience

You must try to understand

(try to understand)

If I lose my patience

ooooh yeaaaaaaah

Refrain

Free me

Free me

Wooow wooow wooooow

Wooow wooow wooooow

Wooow yeaaaaaaaah

Cause you make me feel wild

You touch my inner smile

You got me in the mood

So come and make your rule

And touch my inner smile

Come get my inner smile, smile, smile

Yeaaaaah yeaaaaaaaah

Sometimes I need to be alone

There's times I need for you to phone

Sometimes you make me feel so high

There's times I ask myself why 

I want to dedicate this song..and please listen to thsi song from I bend it like BEckham..it is so sexy..yaar..this song so so so fits ABHIYA..Yaar koi VM banavo yaar..!!

I was so so so controlling KI NAHiiiiiiinnnnnnn..I will not post..but MERA dil aur Dimag Magnet ki tarah..Aap logon ka yaad kar raha tha yaar..I swear..Ek scene DIKHAYA..aur..mera dil ..just melted yaar..its like an iceberg..ABHIYA nahin dikhate toh ..it becomes a ROCK & the moment I see them I MELT ..like on fire..!! 

wohaaaa..the way ..ABHAY ..held her Hand to give a shock in teh dark..and my HEART JUMPED..and those intense eyes..looking at Piya..and Piya..so happy I am dammm sure ..but want to act all COLD..and HOT blowing all harsh things at HIM.."tum mere kya lagte ho.."she has still not finished her words..and he PULLS HER....THATIS IT ..I HAD A BLACK OUT..!! I fainted..and thank god I have my recording on..so rewinded it..!!and saw it again..GOSH is IT REAL ??? WE GOT A ABHIYA MOMENT..??OR AM I DREAMIN AS USUAL..!!??WAS MY REACTION..and got confirmed IT WAS REAL..AND BOY..what a scene yaar..!! 2 to 3 mins and ABHIYA make us dance to their tunes..yaar..SO PATHETIC..I AM ..mera kuch nahin ho sakta..yaar..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA YAAR..they are to to to attractive for me..!!
WOW..WOW..WOW..teh way he pulled her CLOSE..to HIM..with that POSSESSIVE ANGER IN HIS FACE..was SIMPLY..worth watching a ZILLION times..& I HAVE ALREADY REWINDED THAT SCENE..at least 25 times..without any exaggeration..yaar..!! Aw..And I just saw Fahid's post on how their..nose's met awwwww..SO TRUE..and MY BREATHING STOPPED...for few secs..but teh most awesoem part was teh EYE lock YAAR..GOD..it was like both wre so transperent to each other..and PIYA COULD FEEL TEH EHAT..adn she unwantedly ..but with lot of WILL POWER..tries to go away from ABHAY..adn he STILL WITH HIS EYES..STUCK TO HERS..says.."Piya..mujhe tumhe yeh kehene ki zaroorat nahin..ki mer atujhse kya rishta hai..Mujhe haq hai yeh tum jaanti ho..Mujhe haq hai tumse poochne ka..aur yeh tum jaanti ho.."

GOD..i dont think till date..ABHAY has said any more SWEETER & PASSIONATE & SO SO SO LOVE FILLED DIALOUGE to PIYA..anytime..except ofcourse that..ki" I am the type of guy you dont get.."  GOSH...yaar after listening to that..I MUST SAY...Meri mari huyi  AATMA jaag gayi yaar..WHat a dialouge it was..!!        I so sos rememberd that song from VIVAAH.."Mujhe haq hai..Mujhe haq hai..Tujh ko jeebhar ke mein dekhoon Mujhe HAQ hai..Bass yunhi dekh ta jaavon  mujhe HAQ hai..Piya ..PIYA PIYA BOLE MERA JIYA...!!(ironically it says PIYA in that songawww....cho chweet na..)..😍. 😍....I think whoever wrote that dialouge must have seen all our desperate sad posts in IF..anf felt pity and written this dialouge to GIVE US SOME HOPE & LIFE TO LIVE for some more epi's of torture of not seeing ABHIYa..!!????GOD I HOPE NOT..IHOPE SOMEBODY in that camp of PKYEK has got some brain waves & is listening to our hearts UTTMOST DESIRE & THAT IS TO WATCH ABHIYA SCENES..with some meaningfull dialouges & story & ofcourse with due respect & space to all other characters..!!...I so could feel PIYA's heart jumping in joy when she heard him say that..Her eyes were all full of TEARS of JOY..and PHAT..he blasts her dream by saying ..tum ladkonko ghumane lejaana chahati ho toh Isd ko chodo kisis aur ko lehar jaavovo..GOD ABHAY ..what is that....??and our Sherni Piya answered very rightly...that it was RUDE..but indirectly she answered his questions..aww..that was chocho cho chweet yaar..!!! And I could feel ABhay relaxing after she told him..that she was doing all that for Panchi & SId ..as they love each other for a moment..but again he got worried as to what next now ...??!! But ...IT WAS ONE HOT HOT HOT..PULL SCENE yaar..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Hey mujhko already BHOOL GAYE KYA SAB LOG..!!🀣
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww.......πŸ€—Great to see your post...i am so happy to see it.......abhiya scene was the best part of today's episode...πŸ‘πŸΌyou are absolutely correct...the scene melted my heart...it was beautiful...truly magical...after such a long time...when abhay said 'mujhe haq banta hai puchne ka'....i couldn't help but smile adoringly at abhiya...they are the best...nothing can deter the magic that ViSu bring onscreen...simply awesome....please creatives let abhiya be abhiya....they rule many hearts....they can make or break many hearts...let them make hearts...😳

Again TR...wonderful post.....i am so happy

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey TR..its such a nice post yaar...

I am still in my dreamland though Abhay again ruined the scene. But loved the way he said "tumhe pata hai ke tumhare saath kya rishta hai.......mujhe pura haq hai" amazing yaar..😍

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey mujhko already BHOOL GAYE KYA SAB LOG..!!🀣

Nahi yaar..tumhe kaise bhul sakti..main VCs thodi na hoon ki amnesia hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Awww.......πŸ€—Great to see your post...i am so happy to see it.......abhiya scene was the best part of today's episode...πŸ‘πŸΌyou are absolutely correct...the scene melted my heart...it was beautiful...truly magical...after such a long time...when abhay said 'mujhe haq banta hai puchne ka'....i couldn't help but smile adoringly at abhiya...they are the best...nothing can deter the magic that ViSu bring onscreen...simply awesome....please creatives let abhiya be abhiya....they rule many hearts....they can make or break many hearts...let them make hearts...😳

Again TR...wonderful post.....i am so happy

GOSH that dialouge..KILLED ME & GAVE ME LIFE ALSO..awwww..awesome na..HAQ HAI..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Nahi yaar..tumhe kaise bhul sakti..main VCs thodi na hoon ki amnesia hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

YOU SAID IT RIGHT..🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice to cu hema u r back with bang !!! ..i

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...😊

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOSH that dialouge..KILLED ME & GAVE ME LIFE ALSO..awwww..awesome na..HAQ HAI..!!😍

So true...kya mast dialogue tha...muah...😳
sumana-13 thumbnail
I knew you would be back at least for today ..... as I know you can't stop drooling over AP so close.... don't worry we all are loving it "Mujhe haq hai "was the dialogue of the day Hema !!!