Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx a lot Zulaikha πŸ€— actually I have no words....I was just wow 😍....I heard about this case but I never seen it.....& ur update with excellent caps....wonderful update....I feel as I watching it live....thanx again
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks once again @zulaikha,for posting the episode's update..😊

Such a nice episode,..wonder when we'll get to see itπŸ˜”
From the pics itself  its evident,that it deserves to be called a true classic case....and Daya sir's brilliant performance in the episode...
@visrom di,Nandini di..you are lucky to have got the chance to see this episode atleast once..
Wish its aired on sony also..
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zulaikha thanks sooooo much dear for this!!!!! Tumhe jitna thank you kahoon, utna kam hai!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—
The world's tightest hug to Zulaikha for this. Thank you so much!!  I have relived those moments once again. 😊

Yeah....it was a terrible experience at that time...by now we are used to FW naatak, still we get upset when we see duo getting injured. At that time it was the first time and it was a BIG shock. I was screaming....I thought he would really shoot himself!!! Didn't know FW style back then you know...Ufff!!! I am in another world now.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HeeHee Subha I was very s\mall and stupid, Didnt know I was seeing a real gem Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah ... you saw a gem indeed Nanda !!! Wish i too did !!!

but nevertheless we all have experienced another gem known as Stolen Dynamite .... though both gems are special in their own ways !!!
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

HeeHee Subha I was very s\mall and stupid, Didnt know I was seeing a real jem

di,if it were aired again..we would all be lucky to see the great cid case ..and you'll be again  lucky to see the episode second time..😊
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hayyyeeee.....I am in Flashback.....Visrom ke ateet ka raaz.....i shut my eyes and Missing Bullet, Viren's last episode and Stolen Dynamite come into my mind...and I remember myself 13 years back sitting and watching it on a grainy cable TV with power going off in the middle of Stolen Dynamite  and myself wanting to shoot down the electricity guy.

The endless discussions with classmates about the cliffhanger in which they had left Missing Bullet....(it was in 2 parts remember?) haayeee....😍

Now I can't help thinking....what if Abhijeet was in the place of Viren in that episode???? πŸ˜ƒ

I want one such episode...they've never made it like this...one of our duo getting into such a sticky spot and the other actually saving him. In Staged Murder it was Salunkhe who actually saved Daya. I want to see one such episode....Daya in soup and Abhijeet actually getting proofs to clear his name, just like Viren did here.(Another story idea???? Heee hee)
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah .... even though I've not seen Missing Bullet ... I too had a journey to the past !!!! I remember myself watching Stolen Dynamite .... Viren's friend related episode ... and more ..... wish I had MB also in that list !!!! Well I don't know ... I mean I agree Abhi sir is special and all .... but maybe I'd like Viren only then .... patha nahi kyun .... I mean I don't know what experience it would have been ... but patha nahi ... I'm happy to know of Viren being there in the episode !!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh....... back to the past..........