Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Orphan Child .... It was a very nice case ....

The case was about a new born baby who was left outside an orphanage. The note with the child said that his mom is dead and the father is out to kill the doctor he holds responsible for her death. Now CID has no clue about any whereabouts of any of the parties involved but CID had to save the doc and forbid a father of the child from committing a crime. How they go about it is a very very interesting case.

I remember the sweetest scene .. one I can't forget
Daya holds the baby.After a while he tells to Asha that "ye mujhse nahi ho raha" then Asha says "tumse ek baccha bhi nahi sambhala jatha?" or something like that and takes the baby from him.😊   it was a very cute scene !!

The case of Missing Husband is also interesting ,.... There's a scene in ti where Daya sir speaks in Marathi !!! and a scene where he's on bike and wearing glares !!! Missing Husband I really don't remember much .... but orphan child is about what I wrote above !!! Both the cases unfortunately aren't with Bento too πŸ˜”

Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow bhavna I loved what you have written
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@bhavana-was abhijeet sir not there in these cases?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx Bhavna for the updates................. really lovely storyline
This deems like a very old case deepika
Bhavanab thumbnail
Nandini ... synopsis credit goes to an old post !!!

@Deepika ...  The case was aired around 2000/2001 .... Abhijeet sir had entered CID .... but I don't remember seeing him in Orphan Child !!!

@DK 😊
I am watching suicide that was murder for the first time and this Anjalika , she is intolerable yaar
Bhavanab thumbnail
Koi shaq ..... her presence used to get on my nerves .... Darr lagtha tha kab kiske baare mein kya bura bol de !!!! She was really intolerable !!!!
zulaikha thumbnail
Here is a little update of  Missing bullet part2, of what I saw πŸ˜Š (as someone asked in this thread)
Previously .... a man was shot dead, and Insp. Daya was accused of killing him, by the brother of the shot man. Daya was suspended from duty.

(I am sorry about the picture quality, as they have been taken directly from tv, and that too from quite some distance)

When this part starts, we see the team in the bureau, ACP Prad and Insp Viren console Daya and tell him that they will try their best to find the culprit, and they know that he is innocent.

ACP sir takes the gun and badge of Daya and puts them in the drawer of his table. Then ACP sir and Viren leave in order to solve the case. Sudhakar comes and tells Daya to calm down and waiy, while he will bring tea/coffee (i dont remember whatπŸ˜›) for him

Daya thinks of whatever happened previously (the case as well as about his landlady, father etc), and decides that he has no right to live

He takes the gun from ACP sir's drawer, and leaves the bureau

continued....
Bhavanab thumbnail
Oh god ..... I'm totally into a new land now !!!! These pics are making me experience the whole Missing Bullet !! Part 2 hi sahi !!!! I'm totally 😍 sony ... please don't be so insensitive !!!! Just air it once .... hum kaam dhaam chodke dekhenge !!!! Please ek baar reham karo !!!!