Waah waah , waah-waah

lekin fir bhi ham hai unse ummeeden lagaye ,

Gaur farmaiyega

Wo so gaye hamari neende uda ke ,
lekin fir bhi ham hai unse ummeeden lagaye ,
refresh kar rahe hai aankhe bicchake ,
ab to koi jaake unhe uthaye . . . .
🤣

Aur mat update karo , dimaag to kharab hoga hi🤣, dekho kaise kaise khayalat aa rahe hain. 🤣
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
lol... oy hoy.... remorse itni bhi achi nahi hi... i seen maan & geet today... lol
me watched game all day... now back with update :
Dxxxx
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Balle balle after all we r the best.....ab tho bus cup ka intezar hei..🥳hope we win the finals too....waiting...update soon..!!
Already too tired coz of overshouting...now need to sleep..🥱..hope u update soon so tht i culd read before going to bed...!!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
war of titans is over we r in finals
waiting for ur update

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

woww... updating... keym sweety soo...how much u won today in betting😆

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤔 🤔 Please anyone give the link of song on Page 121. Its a request . 🤔 🤔 Edited by Swaatii - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 53
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long comments😃

Life couldn't be more simple. Her life was messed in every way you could possibly think of. She looked at him in great concentration. What exactly he wanted to change within her. This cold heart that means nothing for now. Or the odd mental behavior who refuges to understand the main aim of this stone heart. She was confused her self. There must be an answer of this weird unexpected behavior. Somewhere I knew the answer very well. Somewhere I was refusing to accept the answer. Over in either way it was my loss. Wait! What loss?  I know I have given up my happiness long time before. It was only his. I remember The phrase... "I am willing to die for you thousand time... But live not in any life time. That clearly shows my love but I don't have the strength any more to face him. To face after everything I have been through. To face the violent truth. I couldn't imagine to say it out loud. I will die in that point of time. I am lost. I could read his face clearly what must be playing through his brain. I wonder if it was my thought. It can't be... But again he is trying to improve. Some how my heart won that battle with my brain. I closed my eyes in frustration. I did't like this. I trusted him... But I also did not trust him. How could that possibly be? I ignored the thought. & accepted to walk in with him again. I could possibly see how my terrifying voice might have scared those child. I felt low. I could possibly not do this to them. It will heart my child. I could never possibly do that. Ever. I will not. I repeated  the thought over & over again. Making it clear. I have to be nice to this kids. They are no difference then my. My child. I hard maan on the distance talking to the teacher. I ignored and made my self useful by helping some kids to build something for them self. The toys were recked. Not in a very good condition. I took a paper & pen out of my bag. Making list of things that need to be improved. I have noticed maans eyes on me now & then. I ignored. He seemed happy.
Maan- this is perfect. I will call all the engineer & everyone by today. The teacher couldn't thank maan enough. There was proximate just over 1000 kids. There wasn't enough space. I looked at maan with my list. He was happy that I was getting involved. I couldn't care less. I was happy that he was doing this for those kids. He also kept the media out of this. It pleased me more. Somewhere that small hint was enough to fight over my brain. My brain wanted proof. Here it was. His proof.  He looked at me with concern as we made our way back to the parking lot. He was happy. He didn't say a word. Knowing very well I would not like it. He just wanted to enjoy the moment. & I gave in. Yes ... I gave in. I let him, allowed him to please me. Lets discover how far he could possibly go with this idea.
Maan- are you happy? I couldn't say much. I was happy that he was trying. This stone heart already started to melt then whats the big deal of trying to prevent it. No matter what I could not possibly have the ability to fight. I simply replied- yes.
Maan looked at her with wide eyes. For the first time in his life he managed to do something that ought to impress her.  That ought to win his wife heart- you don't know how happy I am.
Geet- yes. I can see that. She looks out of the window. Somewhere maan was coming back to normal. He didn't break down as much or mentioned anything about there child. He didn't want to make geet upset. He couldn't have. He was just trying & geet was just going with the flow.... Geet went along... Somewhere she wanted to give him another chance... Somewhere she wanted to forget everything... Will he be success?
Maan- I have brought a new house!... Geet nodes. Least bothered.......... Geet....... He stops in front the new house.... This is our new house.
Geet walks in... Amused. Everything of her favorite.  Geet wonders when did he exactly found her favs out. Far as she was concern.... He never knew anything... Geet looks at maan. Who hugs her from the back. Kissing her cheek. For the first time she felt comfortable.... For the first time his hug didn't irritate her.... She felt comfortable.
Maan- everything is done... What would you like to change..... Geet looks round. Very happy... She was happy? That shocked her....
Geet- anything... I don't mind. She felt it was her house. She felt safe. She didn't want to stay in that KM.... Between those people who never wanted there happiness. Every step... Every place always created problem but thats not mean she have forgiven maan. No... But she is giving him another chance to please her. Because this suborn heart wont be able to survive without him. Wont be able to stay a second way from him. It was helpless. Helpless in every way. She was madly in love with him. Very madly. Geet looks at him. Surprised. Shocked... What not. Her thought was playing trick with her heart & mind. Some reason she had the urge to hug him back today. Tight. Very tight. Geet spines round instantly & hugs him tight. Maan was shocked. That was the first time he ever done this.
Maan- kA hua geet?
Geet- I am scared.... I am really scared..... Maan listens to her in surprise. Why was she scared... & that was the first thing she ever say.... Whats going on? Why she is scared.. But for now he only wanted to concentrate to win back her trust.... To start a new life.... To start a new beginning.... This remorses will never leave him but he needs to live with this regreat. Every point of his life.... He is not willing to give her back. Not in this life time....

PM- SS

Next- a new beginning....

WE BLODDY WON.
MUAHAHAH
WEEEEEEEE
i won 60 pond today... lol....
every one bet on India...
so...
lol... it was close game...
Pakistan plaid well 2... but we were just good...
now i am scared with SL
:(
but now
weeeeeee

some one help swat

Song for Geet from Maan .

Dil de diya hai , Jaan tumhe denge ,
Dagaa nahi karenge sanam . . . . . . . . .
Rab di kasam yaara rab di kasam

Rukh zindagi ne mod liya kaisa ,
hamne socha nahi tha kabhi aisa .
Aata nahi yakeen kya se kya ho gaya ,
kis tarah main tumse bewafa ho gaya .
Insaaf kar do mujhe maaf kar do ,
Itna hi kar do karam . . . . . . .

Aawargi mein ban gaya deewana ,
maine kyun saadagi ko nahi jaana .
Chaahat yahi hai ke iskadar pyar dun ,
kadmo mein tere main do jahaan vaar dun .
Chaain mera lelo khushi meri lelo ,
Dedo mujhe dedo saare gam . . . . . . . .

Mere ashq keh rahe meri kahaani ,
inhe samjho na tum sirf paani .
Ro ro ke aansuo ke daag dhul jaayenge ,
inme wafa ke rang aaj ghul jaayenge .
Paas tum rahogi bhool ab na hogi ,
Karunga na tum pe sitam. . . . . . .

Somebody please give link of this song . It is from the movie Masti .

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
yay..new begining.
love it
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow India won first and geet happy too I guess it's really a good day 😊
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much . Keya . Sorry for torturing you . But what to do control nahi hota . 🤣