Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
didn't like her what?yehi hum bhio poochna chahthi hai.geet pyaar nehi karthi tho use distract karne ki koshish kyu kare?
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread hope you open loads more                           🤗!!

Awesome update, hmmmm... Geet says that she doesn't love Maan but there is a slight hope!
Hope that Maan somehow pulls himself together and even after everything wrong he did he could make some effort of trying to make everything ok, (even though that is not that easy after what he has done to her)!!

At first I couldn't wait for Maan to feel remorse, but know i feel for him because he has realised what wrong he has done, and he will never ever be able to go back to how he was (when he realised he loved her)!!

He doesn't even have hope, as he is fearing for facing his child!!

Loved Geet ❤️ in this she is just too good, when she lost her child she had no support 😭, but with Maan realising what he has done, at least he has her!!

Loved how he questioned her:
"Maan- why you didn't kill me? Why you didn't stop me? Why you didn't run way? I am a monster! I no worthy of you! I never was! Why you loved me selflessly! Why did you let me killed my own child? I killed my own child! He cried! I killed my own child! "

Looking forward to the next update doesn't like what!?!?

Thanks for the pm..

:)
xx
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Feeling bad 4 maan
Love geet giving orders
Can't wait 4 more
What does maan hate
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update!
loving it now!
n geet must be having atleast SOME feelings for him
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part..congrats for new update...
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part..
congrats for new thread.....
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MAAN didn't like her indifference😭........his realisation of love towards her is too late i think😲...LOVE IS PAIN
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations......

hhhmmm ok she doesnt love him any more....
he doesnt love himself anymore and doesnt want Geet to forgive him nor is he ready to foegive himself.....

so basically no point in staying with each other.....then why are they together????

*Thinking Thinking*

Maan is getting annoyed....by her... so he is disliking her.....but why???

whats gonna happen keyama???
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

4 the new thread dear
nd

4 liking my comment im glad u liked it
cudnt comment on ths last thread nd last comment kinda bzi
so here i am with my comment will try 4 both teh parts
i just loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it
im kinda bored of writing it yet again n again n again
bt believe wit ur updates u just leave me speechless like u leave me with no words  wat 2 say or wat 2 write that how to explain how much i loved ur update how much i liked it how much i appreciate ur work ur skills that im madly in love with it every time i read it nd its blow me off it sweep me oof my feets
so they are back to the house sumwhere this relation took place he still dead inside failing to feel anything understand anything

she is busy in doing her house that could b the correct phase using here this is where the place she could call HER HOUSE at early we could call it a dreamz of her to b living with maan in a house peacefully filled with love care bt now it wasnt same the house was there maan is there bt btw them is nuthing same no love no care nuthing at all bt still she managed to do it in her own way being a typical wifey to set her house

bt maan is still lost in his own deadly thoughts of killing his own child he is in such dilemma that neither he wanna live nor he can die living nd facing is dificult bt dieing nd facing his child is impossible 4 him sumthing beyond which he can thnk
he was back to his old life sumwhere wen he was here with his family nt the 1 ryt now all those selfcentered people cant b called family bt years before his mother father wen they were there his family the way of living there was still the same nuthing changed nuthing at all
the choice they made were perfect 4 his son as they knew she would b the perfect life partnes as she is she helped him in all the way

although she keep saying she dont love him dont care 4 him bt she brought him here to just get away 4rm all the pains he going thru she knew it well the lose he has just realized the guilt which he was going wat ever he has done is just unforgivable bt this sin was even unorgettable their own child was killed by non other than his own father it was painful 4 both how can she forgive him she cannot how much she loves him does nt mater wen it comes to a mother

the time she remembers wat he has done his sin surely she cant even bear his sight bt still she did her best all she could to ease him at the moment was else u can expect 4rm a dead bod than this

well i just loved the next part of urs it was fab really nd a long 1 that too that made me more happy
the part was nt sad it was a bit painful the pain maan going thru the way he hurted her nd himself the way he finished everything btw them even the last bit of it the way he closed very door to her that was much painful nd where to take his pain out makes him more helpless as the pain he has given to her he wanted her only to make him ease relax sooth him bt she cant she is helpless at this she cant console him she cant console the murderer of her child she just cant
maan more worried of losing her now

as now he have nuthing to loose other than her
the pain he was going thru him was building up sum kind of a ear in him of now loosing her how could he losse his life now he couldnt he cannot at all afford to bear this pain at all

bt she still manage to let him get over his all pain being her worried being taking care of him showering sum of love making him feel better everything she could possibly to do

the warmth she was providing him not only to ease his body bt also sooth his heart his soul his pain his restlessness his tears bt the guilt within was so much that it seems no where to stop she consoled him as much as she could do she cared so much that she even worried of her wetness too

the understanding they were building it was a ray of hop sumwhere that just 1 glance of hers made him understanding all that she was demanding at the moment the privacy nd he gave her

now also the word trust sumwhere existed btw them he still hold it 4 him now also

it was sumwhere deep within geet still present nt letting her break down completely the warm hug consoling both pains th warmth covering both their body

loved maanz breakdown his plead the way he surrended himself he confessed all his crimes he asked her all the question within which was killing him inside he took out aal his fears to her he cried all his pain to her he finally cried out infront of her and as the pain was so much that he couldnt bear nd felt unconcious
she gt worried did wat possibly she could do to get him back in life nd she never fails in this never ever the warmth covering both the bodies nd melting them nd their hearts the bond they share now was sumwhere cannot b explain as there is nuthing bt to the world it seems everything even the darkness the coldness seems like everything playing their part to get them close close nd closer
sun rises with the new beginning off their life taking away all the darkness with it washing all the pain nd sorrows seems like starting their life once again bt the agony was till there present within him which he was taking out on those trees as much as he could do i have no words to explain i dont want to ruin by my mere words wat u have explained there
she asked to fix the house nt caring of the pain as he thought bt just look at her mercy she trying her best to get him away 4rm all thoughts which killing him inside nd sumwhere she did succeeded surely the way he fixed their house he will to fix their life nd her heart too
no matter how much she listen her brains nd say she dont love him coz she does nd she is so helpless here she is a great human she just gave proof in this part
she is truly the woman of morals values of her own no matter she wont leave those precious things at any cost that was her pride making her the most beautiful thing in this world
WOMAN OF SPIRIT
well dear loved the part no words to praise im sure u kno how much i like it
keep writing as im in love with ur writing skills
nd precap i thnk he wont like the way she is cooking as i tnk
well lets c wat next
waiting eagerly
du update soon
god bless u
thnx 4 the pm

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail