Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

Suvi....DLMH forum ki aanhon ka tara and I know that she loves Sara😉😆...sorry rhyming mein Sara hi baith rahi thi😆...and not to forget....LTL ki sweet Suvi is here ....thanks yaara...hope your exams went fine😃
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...thanks yaare for the comments...your appreciation means a lot to me😳
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..yup,,,and a zordar jhapat which AS should have given to her when she was young😛😆
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?😉?😲..🤣That is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh Suvi😆he half winked because hamara shy-why Dutta is not allowed to fully wink na...and No not like that....Suvi ..that is a full wink😆...you should see the scene..it was all whoosy whoosy and naughty ....
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuching😳😳😳 googulgooo you need to teach me this language soon Suvi😆
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayi..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isne😆..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?😆
 Neem ka juice is for that one person who told me I will be having a dhansu episode to update...and I got the weakest one in the week...with BGs roaming all over like lices on Seema's head🤢😆..and Nakku, when it comes to Dutta is totally oblivious to everything else...and taiyari ki kya zarurat...Bappa hai na😆
Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of it😆wah wah...then you should have read this one too...you would have topped it...did you write tasha story in Science exam😲🤣🤣

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess-sania

luv the epi

thnx for the update

Hi Sania...thanks for the comments😃
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Srushti!!!

Tu aa gayi!!! I am so thrilled! Thank you so very much for the dhansu update!!! Loved it! Both the episode and your update!

Naku toh kabhie sudharegi nahi! She is ziddi! Like Dutta said! But anyway something good will come out of this bad stint in the jungle! At least the sher will get back his eyesight! I am intrigued as to how Naku is going to be kidnapped? Will the flower reach the basti with naku? Will Dutta get back his eyesight and see Naku? And in the euphoria Naku sets out to the temple only to be kidnapped by the fatso BGs of Kala and Ranga being beaten up for trying to save Naku and be handed with the photos for Dutta? The coming episodes should be very interesting to watch! My God, indeed MR is going to commit a thousand murders at least at the rate with which he is going romantic! Aadat joh nahi hai na use aise dekhne ki!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

Suvi....DLMH forum ki aanhon ka tara and I know that she loves Sara😉😆...sorry rhyming mein Sara hi baith rahi thi😆...and not to forget....LTL ki sweet Suvi is here ....thanks yaara...hope your exams went fine😃 aww thanks Srushti *(sweetness ki kashti😳)😆..thats so sweet🤗 ur so bubbliguu😳
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...thanks yaare for the comments...your appreciation means a lot to meEmbarrassed
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..yup,,,and a zordar jhapat which AS should have given to her when she was young😛😆 Rewards are better than punishment...and AS wouldn't have known what was going on in Kala's mind..but AS should have taken care..its not good for a 5 yr old to witness her own father's death but, unless she is properly diagnosed, I am still going to dislike her
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?😉?😲..🤣That is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh Suvi😆he half winked because hamara shy-why Dutta is not allowed to fully wink na...and No not like that....Suvi ..that is a full wink😆...you should see the scene..it was all whoosy whoosy and naughty ....aww..I will, when it airs over here...Well, I wonder if he'll properly wink in their SR☺️..but that is, if they know what to do in a SR🤔ROFL
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed googulgooo you need to teach me this language soon Suvi😆 U'll learn..just guesstimate😉😆
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayi..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isne😆..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?😆
 Neem ka juice is for that one person who told me I will be having a dhansu episode to update...and I got the weakest one in the week...with BGs roaming all over like lices on Seema's head🤢😆..and Nakku, when it comes to Dutta is totally oblivious to everything else...and taiyari ki kya zarurat...Bappa hai na😆 I know...lices on seema's head?😆 haye..yes..Bappa ka 24/7 wala kaam, Naku ka khayal rakhna😆
Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of it😆wah wah...then you should have read this one too...you would have topped it...did you write tasha story in Science exam😲🤣🤣yeh wala maths ka tha..needed full concentration😆 Nah, that one was about plants or something😆...tasha ki story likhne se kya top marks milenge mujhko?😆

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update :-)
tasha scenes were super cute....specially the aik ghont wala:-)

but never expected that basti walay will arrange such a dance party🤣there dance segment was...ermmm....no comments 🤣
specially mahadev...the guy gets super excited when he sees dutta...and miss no chance of touching him 🤣
wake up naku ....ur patti is highly in demand ...lol
naku going for flower hunt...i so wish she does nt get kidnapped  ...i want dutta to see her first...otherwise i ll feel really sorry for him...coz he mentioned it so many time that he wants to see her first when his sight returns:-(
overall was a nice episode...with tasha .....
and the funny element mahadevs entertaining dance..lol
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tum ko pata hai nakusha kiun ghane jungle me gai hai?😉 actual reason ye hai o bhag gai hai usko ye daar hai ke DSP usko bhi bewori na bana de😲 😔 dutta chahe mare chahe pite naku pe koi asar nehi hoti. isliye aab DSP ne naku ko torture karne ka naya tadika dhund liya hai aur dekho o success bhi ho gaye. naku bhag gai.😆😆😆😆

bol dutta aur pilaigi naku ko?😆

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hi, loved the update from Srushti's pov.

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

Dear Srushti!!!

Tu aa gayi!!! I am so thrilled! Thank you so very much for the dhansu update!!! Loved it! Both the episode and your update! hey Manju...thanks for this dhansu comment😃

Naku toh kabhie sudharegi nahi! absolutely no chance😆She is ziddi! Like Dutta said!Bilkul Dutta jaisi Ziddi😃 But anyway something good will come out of this bad stint in the jungle! Fingers crossed😊At least the sher will get back his eyesight! Starts picketing...'Aankhon ko...waapas do' 😆I am intrigued as to how Naku is going to be kidnapped? Will the flower reach the basti with naku? Will Dutta get back his eyesight and see Naku? All these questions have me pulling my hair since the promo has started coming😆 And in the euphoria Naku sets out to the temple only to be kidnapped by the fatso BGs of Kala and Ranga being beaten up for trying to save Naku and be handed with the photos for Dutta? oye!! itne options mat de😆....me total confused-wonfused The coming episodes should be very interesting to watch! am sitting right at the edge of my chair😆 My God, indeed MR is going to commit a thousand murders at least at the rate with which he is going romantic! Aadat joh nahi hai na use aise dekhne ki!Mass murderer kahin ka😆
Thanks yaara....as usual ...tere comment ke bina mera update suna😳

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Srush...
*thight hug*
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

thanks for the awesome update :-)

tasha scenes were super cute....specially the aik ghont wala:-)

but never expected that basti walay will arrange such a dance party🤣there dance segment was...ermmm....no comments 🤣
specially mahadev...the guy gets super excited when he sees dutta...and miss no chance of touching him 🤣
wake up naku ....ur patti is highly in demand ...lol
naku going for flower hunt...i so wish she does nt get kidnapped  ...i want dutta to see her first...otherwise i ll feel really sorry for him...coz he mentioned it so many time that he wants to see her first when his sight returns:-(
overall was a nice episode...with tasha .....
and the funny element mahadevs entertaining dance..lol

Hey Warda...thanks yaara😃...Tasha to tasha hai...😳
Dance party was awesome...mera to Mahadev ka dance dekh ke hi pet bhar gaya😆
Nakku ko kaha pata hai uske Pati ke kitni demand hai😆
me toooooooo...want to have Dutta see her first and am sure CVs wont disappoint us😳
hmmmm nice epi and specially Mahadev's dance😆